Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• POLL: Do you feel bad for Gabi?

Now that we're in about week 4 of Gabi's Revenge Plan, what do you think? Do you feel sympathy for her? Or are you turned off by her actions?
    Yes, I feel bad for her - she's been through so much
    38.24%
    No, I don't - her actions are making me unsympathetic
    60.29%
    Other
    1.47%

You must have looked in my thread
    CallAboutTheCat
    Soap Addict
    CallAboutTheCat I say yes! I pull and feel for her more!

Comment

Nope, I don’t feel bad for a murderess going after her mentally ill best friend.

Comment

Well so far between yes and no with one vote apiece. It will be interesting to see who comes out ahead as the poll continues. Will the forces of light prevail or will it be the forces of darkness. I know which is which but that's something everybody will have to decide for themselves.

Comment

How can you not feel sorry for Gabi after seeing how her life was torn apart? I definitely feel bad for her.

Comment

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          But Gabi is being vindictive and petty. Abigail was ill and the moment she realized what she had done, she went to the proper authorities. Gabi is wrong on so many levels. It is as if she never considered Abigail a friend but Abigail did consider and treat Gabi as a friend. Chad was a friend to Gabi as well.

Gabi went through some horrible things but what she is doing is wrong and sad. She should be seeking therapy to cope with what happened to her, not seeking revenge on a mentally ill woman and that woman’s unborn child.

Rant over, sorry to comment but just had to.

• ALoyalSoapFan
          ALoyalSoapFan
          Scriptwriter
          ALoyalSoapFan commented
          Editing a comment
          Abby is no longer able to play her infamous "mentally ill" card after being insta-cured mentally and insta-integrated by the very same grandmother that cured her mental illness, when she was pretending to be dead!

• Jj1701
          Jj1701
          Jj1701 commented
          Editing a comment
          Gabi is not being petty. She was set up for murder. That's not petty. What she's doing is still not as wrong as what was done to her.

I probably would have felt bad for her if she could act like a decent human being but since she can't, I don't feel bad for her at all.

Comment

Nope.

She is proving that she is an awful, selfish person... someone who is willing to use her own daughter in her revenge scheme. It's a soap... characters get beaten, kidnapped, set on fire, raped, murdered, poisoned, drugged (coming back form the dead)... you name it and they do not react like awful Gabi.

Zero sympathy.

Cannot wait to see her scheming revealed and for everyone to see that she is still the same selfish girl who caused Melanie to get kidnapped and Jack's death.

Comment

Yes. She and her daughter suffered tremendously at the hands of Abby and Stefan. No one helped her and no one help her little girl. She had to sit in prison and wait for Abby to confess and was beaten unconscious twice. Because she received no justice by seeing her accusers prosecuted, I will turn the other way on her revenge. Even now that she's home no one is there for her. No one offers compassion for what she went through, by checking in to see if she's okay. Julie who mouthed off all over town about her and to her has yet to visit and apologize. Abby's apologies mean nothing compared to what she did.
            BBDaysBabe
            Board Regular
            Last edited by BBDaysBabe; August 22, 2018, 05:50 PM.

Comment

• Abby_fan
              Abby_fan
              Abby_fan commented
              Editing a comment
              But Abby did not beat her nor was she aware of what was happening. Abigail suffers from a mental illness. As for Ari, She had her fathers, Maggie and Adrienne there for her. She wasn’t living in foster care away from her family. She was living in Victor’s mansion.

Julie is mad at Gabi for killing Nick. If Abigail apologies meant nothing, then Julie apologizing should not mean anything either, which is probably why she received none from Julie.

Sonny, Will, Maggie, and Rafe are there for Gabi. And they offer much compassion.

• BBDaysBabe
              BBDaysBabe
              Board Regular
              BBDaysBabe commented
              Editing a comment
              No father will ever replace a mother. Ari is closer to her mom than her fathers so she missed her terribly and thought she wouldn't come home because she didn't love her anymore. That baby suffered for no reason because she is her mother's heart.
              I'm really tired of Abby's illness and all of the excuses that come with it. At what point does she actually pay for the crimes she commits? I'm dying to see that episode. I use to feel bad for her, but after what she did to Andre, Gabi, Marlena, Kate and Vivienne I just think she belongs in prison. I don't feel compassion for anything about her because too many people make too many excuses for her.
              Julie accused Gabi to her face and Rafe's of killing Andre the way she killed Nick. She owes Gabi an apology.
              Will and Sonny NY are not there for Gabi because they're too busy trying to cover a murder just like their cousin Abby. It must run in the bloodline. They didn't even tell their daughter what happened to her mother because they just weren't concerned enough. Rafe is not there for Gabi because he's too far in Hope and Ciara's corner and Maggie didn't even visit Gabi in prison or the hospital. She babysat Ari so Will and Sonny could run around after Leo.
              BBDaysBabe
              Board Regular
              Last edited by BBDaysBabe; August 22, 2018, 09:28 PM.

• Abby_fan
              Abby_fan
              Abby_fan commented
              Editing a comment
              Abby will pay for her crimes when she commits them without an alter. And all of those people are there for Gabi. She is just too busy trying to seek revenge on Abigail and her unborn child. Just so sad!

Its rather limited. I mean I'm glad she's seeking revenge for soapy goodness.

Its just her plan is rather dumb.

Comment

The poll results reflect the fact that viewers are over Gabi’s crap.

Comment

Nope I don't feel bad for Gabi she is trying to ruin her suppose best friend even though she has never been a friend to Abby by making her think she is pregnant by her rapist and now trying to convince Abby's husband to divorce her. What is she going to do then drug him and try to get him to marry her or sleep with her while he is drunk. Gabi is a witch and I will never feel sorry for her I can't wait for Gabi to get what is coming to her.

Comment

How could I feel sorry for someone that is doing something purposely evil? Gabi doesn't deserve sympathy, she deserves jail for tampering with someone's medical records. She should turn in her woman card for doing what she's doing to Abigail. Making her think she is pregnant from her rape has to be the most disgusting thing one woman can do to another woman. Gabi will deserve every bit of hate that comes her way.

Comment

I was okay with Gabi making them pay, I’m now annoyed with this entire s/l after week four now. Sick of Chabby’s angst/interloper problems. Make this Chabby pairing stand on their own for even one commercial break, if they can even do that!!

Comment

No, she's making it difficult to feel bad for her. But, she's a character I just watch in Chad/Abby stories. If she was a character I had cared about, I might
                      feel a little more, but her keeping the truth from Chad is just wrong.
                      ​​​​

Comment

I feel bad for her in the general sense that what happened is terrible and those responsible won't be held accountable. It must suck to know that one of those people went to visit her grandma and now she's better and the punishment for the other one is a few scrapes on his face that never seems to heal. However, my goodness, what a terrible revenge plot.

Abby's baby was unnecessary to begin with, but adding a paternity switch makes it even more unbearable. Also, it's really uncomfortable that Chad and Abby somehow managed to do the deed so soon after the trauma of finding out all the stuff she was responsible for in her altered state. That's how you know the story was forced last minute. I also think the show needs a few vixens, and Camila is really quite delightful as one, but Abby is one of the weakest soap heroines I've seen in a long time, therefore the match up truly sucks even more as a result. Abby's actions null the character prototype the show is trying to push for her... but that's a whole other issue dating back to the Austin debacle. Anyways, the story sucks, I need Gabi in a story with characters with more life to me.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X