Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Heart Aches For Gabi

I understand that what Gabi is doing, is not good, but my heart aches for her! I feel more pulled to her and understand her pain that she suffered in jail.

I agree Tiff. Gabi is simply doing onto others what others have done to her. Now that the shoe is on the other foot, everybody wants to be mad. Nope! Karma is a b!tch. While I wish Gabi would just cut those parasites out of her life, I understand where she is coming from and will continue to cheer her on gleefully as I sip my tea & eat popcorn. Nothing she does compares to what was done to her. People didn't give a damn when Gabi was suffering in prison so I give zero F's about what she doing to her oppressors!

Comment

• Flowercity79
      Flowercity79
      Scriptwriter
      Flowercity79 commented
      Editing a comment
      There would be no karma to go both ways if Abby didnt commit the original sin. And icdm about Abby not doing it intentionally. She secretly is jealous of Gabi and she admitted so. I will never believe her alter just coincidentally called herself "Gabi". Let the chips fall where they may. If Abby wants to get revenge after so be it! She will always have herself to blame for everything that happened.
      Flowercity79
      Scriptwriter
      Last edited by Flowercity79; August 22, 2018, 08:13 PM.

• newyorknewyork
      newyorknewyork
      Senior Board Member
      newyorknewyork commented
      Editing a comment
      This whole thing is going to backfire on Gabi and I can't wait. And I don't give a crap what Abby did.

• Flowercity79
      Flowercity79
      Scriptwriter
      Flowercity79 commented
      Editing a comment
      ^^and I dont give a crap what Gabi did because at the end of the day the FACTS are that Abby started this. If Gabi has to pay, so does Abby!

l feel for her, too. But this will come back to bite her hard, l think, and we will have to watch her being hurt even more. Cut the parasites out of her life-- well said, Flower City!!

Comment

I think a lot of viewers are feeling this way. The writers would do best if they took note of the growing sentiment that Gabi deserves some happiness.

Comment

The really sad thing is Gabi did absolutely nothing to deserve the crap that happened to her. I don't even blame Abby - Stefan set her up and insisted "Gabby/Laura" drop the anvil on her.

Comment

Agree. She has been through more than enough. I can't wait for the day when the writers actually pen a story that is about her instead of others.

Comment

• Jj1701
            Jj1701
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            Jj1701 commented
            Editing a comment
            BAHAHAHAHAHA, that's not what you were saying before!

• Samisbiggestfan
            Samisbiggestfan
            Recurring Poster
            Samisbiggestfan commented
            Editing a comment
            I love how Gabi has to be given made up history with chad in order to be relevant. From their high school sweetheart baseball playing years to their Whoopi world adventures. Chad went on one date with Gabi and then dumped her for Mia lol

• Jj1701
            Jj1701
            Jj1701 commented
            Editing a comment
            And I love how you're making up history too! It's okay, you can edit your comments afterwards! BAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I want her to be happy with the one she loves....I won't say his name...but I am hoping in few months ahead, that Kyle's character, is the one for her Or maybe Eric...if Nicole isn't available.

Comment

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            I agree with you on Eric being her next love interest. That could be a wonderful love story.

• Samisbiggestfan
            Samisbiggestfan
            Recurring Poster
            Editing a comment
            Even though I can’t stand Gabi. I think pairing her with Eric would make her a lot more interesting.

I feel so bad for Gabi too. She's a victim of Abby's. Plain and simple. Chad and Abby are parasites who self destruct on their own. Gabi should remove herself from this.

Comment

• Samisbiggestfan
            Samisbiggestfan
            Recurring Poster
            Editing a comment
            Gabi is nothing without Chabby. Chad and Abby actually made her interesting. Her romances with JJ and Eli were complete failures.

I'm gonna make this a poll, Tiff. Hope you don't mind.

Comment

What's the point of repeat threads?

Comment

I am going to surprise a lot of people with I'm about to say but I agree with Tiff 1100% Wats for the shouts of disbelief to subside. I know, I know that's a shocker. LOL

I just worry that Gabi is just going to keep digging herself in deeper and deeper. They say it's always darkest just before the dawn. I'm just hoping that dawn comes before too much longer.

Comment

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post
                I'm gonna make this a poll, Tiff. Hope you don't mind.
                I just saw your post lol!
                No, I don't mind!

To
                Troy44
                Board Regular
                Troy44 yeah on your post! I know you don't like what Gabi is doing. Neither am I, but have to say, I love her dark side to her. She might come to her senses later, or Kate cuts the cord of her plan.

Comment

Originally posted by Troy44 View Post
                  I am going to surprise a lot of people with I'm about to say but I agree with Tiff 1100% Wats for the shouts of disbelief to subside. I know, I know that's a shocker. LOL

I just worry that Gabi is just going to keep digging herself in deeper and deeper. They say it's always darkest just before the dawn. I'm just hoping that dawn comes before too much longer.
                  I understand Gabi's been pushed to the edge. Ending up in jail for a crime you didn't committ is awful. I do wonder how far she will go and what her endgame is. Darkest before the dawn is right.

Comment

Gabi deserves what she’s getting. I see prison in her future and it is all because of her own doing.

Comment

I'm on Gabi's side because she's been put through so much and mainly because of Saint Abby fans. Abby has a LONG LIST of sins and they act like she's a nice character. When she's the worst type of offender. She has zero accountability.

I can't wait till Marci Miller leaves and I think Abby exiting is the best move. She's a horrible person, friend and mother.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X