Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Sami

Rafe arrives to take Sami to the police station; Sami apologizes to John swearing that pulling the trigger wasn't her intention; People are blaming her Belle and other but John is not he saw what actually happened Eric had tried to grab Sami and the gun had gone off accidentally; The last thing Sami wanted to do was shoot her mom but that part was all secondary anyway, compared to the state Marlena is in; At the station Sami puzzles over what Kristen told her the revelation that EJ is alive; After all the searching around the world she had done; She had come to the conclusion that she had to stop chasing EJ's ghost and move on; But upon hearing this from Kristen Sami has a deep emotional reaction; Sami gives the cops the slip and takes off after Kristen; She ends up teaming up with Paul who is in a hot pursuit for Kristen;

Source: SOD

Sami on a mission to find EJ again. Soap Gods, please let her find him already! Paul to the rescue!

Comment

Love this! I hope Sami finally finds the love of her life

Comment

It sounds like Sami will stop chasing EJ and sadly may end the love of the idea of EJ. The end of EJ this time...I don't know if it means that we will see EJ in a story, ever. Or Days will try again with James Scott or recast. ....Hey, even Sami did not know what Stefano did to EJ...which got our minds thinking...

Comment

• Flowercity79
          Flowercity79
          Scriptwriter
          Flowercity79 commented
          Editing a comment
          Actually no shes going to hire Paul to go look for him! So she doesn't give up on finding him. It may not be for awhile but at least that gives us hope that he may return one day

• Emerald Greens
          Emerald Greens
          Aspiring soap scribe
          Emerald Greens commented
          Editing a comment
          I prefer that kind of exit for so he could return at some point.

• Amoreena87
          Amoreena87
          Day Player
          Amoreena87 commented
          Editing a comment
          As much as I love James Scott, I really hope that they recast E.J. at this point. J.S. doesn't want to come back so they need to either let Sami's chase go (prove that he's dead) or recast E.J. It would be nice to see more Dimeras on screen

So is Paul's searching for EJ how he's being written off the canvas?

Please let Sami find EJ and happiness because this search and repeated storyline for her has run its course.

Comment

• Chabby lover
          Chabby lover
          Contract Poster
          Chabby lover commented
          Editing a comment
          No Paul is looking for Kristin since she also takes Brady he goes searching for his brother.

• melanieian76
          melanieian76
          Lurking in the Shadows
          melanieian76 commented
          Editing a comment
          I thought she takes Claire and uses her as leverage to make Brady sleep with her? I didn't hear that she takes Brady too?

• jaxijoy
          jaxijoy
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          jaxijoy commented
          Editing a comment
          I hear you; like Jack returning from the dead. Rinse, repeat ad infinitum

I’m so not looking forward to the Sami Brady Show.

Comment

I knew this story would involve a search for EJ, and I strongly believe he will be rescued and he and Sami will leave together.

Comment

I figured Sami's return would be all about her retconned true love who also happened to be her rapist. I mean with so many offended by the idea of Abby ever being with her rapist, I will never understand how it's something to root for when it's EJ and Sami, smh.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
              CanaryFan98
              Contract Poster
              CanaryFan98 commented
              Editing a comment
              Hard to believe but some of us are actually offended by it across the board. I say this as someone that loathes Sami. Its out of character for her to ever fall for her rapist after what she did to Alan. Plus I always preferred EJ's non Sami love interests(Nicole and Abby).

• Mr.Sami_Brady
              Mr.Sami_Brady
              Soap Addict
              Mr.Sami_Brady commented
              Editing a comment
              I am offended that EJami was whitewashed. EJ raped Sami, thanks to network executive meddling DAYS had been the EJami hour for almost eight years. BD/Lucas getting thrown under the bus to boot.

• lagirl
              lagirl
              Scriptwriter
              lagirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Laura Horton was with her rapist, and had she not been Jennifer Horton would never have been born and neither would the princess Abigail.

It is beyond sad that Sami's life has been consumed by chasing EJ without a shred of evidence that he is actually alive. My hatred of the pairing aside, it needs to end. The fact that her life is still consumed by this and has been for years is honestly tragic. I get that she's busy with other projects and isn't coming back full time, but that doesn't mean the character has to be written like this. And that's not even mentioning the children who have been and continue to be put through multiple kinds of hell because of EJami's relationship.

Free Sami from this and let her have some measure of happiness.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
              Rafe arrives to take Sami to the police station; Sami apologizes to John swearing that pulling the trigger wasn't her intention; People are blaming her Belle and other but John is not he saw what actually happened Eric had tried to grab Sami and the gun had gone off accidentally; The last thing Sami wanted to do was shoot her mom but that part was all secondary anyway, compared to the state Marlena is in; At the station Sami puzzles over what Kristen told her the revelation that EJ is alive; After all the searching around the world she had done; She had come to the conclusion that she had to stop chasing EJ's ghost and move on; But upon hearing this from Kristen Sami has a deep emotional reaction; Sami gives the cops the slip and takes off after Kristen; She ends up teaming up with Paul who is in a hot pursuit for Kristen;

Source: SOD
              Uh-oh. I wonder if something happens to Paul while he's looking for Kristen? Will this be the way he leaves the show? The timing seems right for his departure.

Comment

Originally posted by Joluiscute View Post
              I figured Sami's return would be all about her retconned true love who also happened to be her rapist. I mean with so many offended by the idea of Abby ever being with her rapist, I will never understand how it's something to root for when it's EJ and Sami, smh.
              What happened between EJ and Sami was legally sexual harassment. Sami has, from the very beginning, stated that EJ did not rape her and has maintained this position for over a decade. If someone doesn't feel that they were raped you can't force that on them, no matter how you feel about the issue. What happened with Abby is not the same at all. Whether or not Abby feels like she was raped, her situation, unlike Sami's, fits the legal definition of the term because she was not legally able to give consent.

Comment

Originally posted by soapfan21 View Post

What happened between EJ and Sami was legally sexual harassment. Sami has, from the very beginning, stated that EJ did not rape her and has maintained this position for over a decade. If someone doesn't feel that they were raped you can't force that on them, no matter how you feel about the issue. What happened with Abby is not the same at all. Whether or not Abby feels like she was raped, her situation, unlike Sami's, fits the legal definition of the term because she was not legally able to give consent.
                Actually, regardless of the retcon used in an attempt to make EJami work, what EJ did to Sami does fit the legal definition of rape. That's what was shown and that's what it was. The writers just didn't care because they wanted EJami to be a thing.

Comment

• dayzfan4life01
                  dayzfan4life01
                  Board Regular
                  dayzfan4life01 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  100%. He absolutely raped her, even James has maintained that position. Coercion - under the threat of murder, no less - is NOT consent. (I can't believe it's 2018 and people still think that's up for debate.)

I am glad that Sami is back because that means ADVENTURE, CHAOS and DANGER, but I wish they would have her want to be Lucas instead of EJ. I understand that she wants him to be alive but she is not her true love IMO.
                Skins 2008
                Aspiring soap scribe
                Last edited by Skins 2008; August 22, 2018, 05:08 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by soapfan21 View Post
                  Actually it was rape, as it was filmed and shown on the show. He had a gun on her and told her it was the only way he would help her rescue Lucas, who was at risk of being crushed by a beam when snow caused the roof of the cabin Lumi were staying at to cave in. James was on his way out at the time of the rape. But then there was a huge reaction to James and Ali's scenes and chemistry, so Days took Ali and James aside to tell them they would be pairing them up. This stuff has all been previously reported over the years. So they retconned it. Sami has never referred to it as rape, but acknowledged it was not what she wanted though she would never regret having Johnny and said what most upset her over that whole incident was that EJ treated her as if she had done something wrong. And EJ did apologize for putting Sami in that position and seemed genuinely remorseful.

Heck if Luke and Laura could still be regarded as Soaps #1 couple of all time, then I have no problem believing EJ and Sami were/are the love of their lives. It is a show after all. I also have no problem if they ultimately decide to put Abby with Stefan. Abby does not view it as rape; the only time she states it was rape when other push that view on her. That is JMO.

But I do agree that if James Scott is not coming back and TPTB aren't planning to recast him, then it's time to move Sami on from her true love. I find it hard to believe that Sami would never want to be with someone again, even just for companionship (not necessarily marriage) -- much like her night with Rafe. But it's not fair to AS as an actress, Sami as a character, or the Ejami fans. Though I am glad that John is supporting Sami and doesn't turn on her like everyone else in her family usually does. Look forward to Sami's scenes with Rafe and ultimately Hope, and will Hope blame Rafe for Sami giving them the slip? Sounds like more Sami-related angst for Rope coming up. And why does it have to be Rafe that arrests her? Where are Eli and Lani?

Comment

I pretty much know the saga of EJAMI and I was drawn to them! EJAMI had chemistry since day 1! He was looking at her photo, and she meeting him in a towel ...And I know of the rape. He pulled the gun on her to drive over a roadblock. Sami was persistent of him helping Lucas, that he made her a offer that she could not refuse. I don't believe it was a rape, however, it was in a dialogue, by Sami Brady saying in 2007 that EJ raped her. He later apologize to her in 2008, where she mentions that she did a simliar thing to Austin, and that is when I had a, ah huh moment that they again, are two peas in the pod! EJAMI is alike, when looking now, and you can feel it, if you like this story. I don't think others dont, because of what he did to her. And that's okay.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X