Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who liked seeing Andre in Kate’s bed?

I loved it. They Kate and Andre have such chemistry together I keep hoping the will bring him back. If not now at least bring him back like they are doing once in a while. Thaao is such a treat as Andre and he and Kate together are the best.

Originally posted by lovejomar View Post
    I loved it. They Kate and Andre have such chemistry together I keep hoping the will bring him back. If not now at least bring him back like they are doing once in a while. Thaao is such a treat as Andre and he and Kate together are the best.

If we're going to have a Dimera I rather have it be Andre since he's no punk.

I also liked him and Kate. It would be nice to see Kate in a long term relationship for once. She doesn't need to be the welcome mattress for the men of Salem.

Comment

I loved seeing Andre in Kate's bed. I loved them together. Maybe Andre is among the undead along with EJ, Vivian, possibly Leo and where the heck is Ted? Did Kate shoot him or not? But yeah, I loved seeing Andre again.

Comment

Uh no ...Andre is a nightmare, love seeing Ted in bed with her

Comment

I'm Kate's age and want a Ted in my bed!!

Comment

The best part to me was seeing Kate in bed with Andre and Ted at the same time! I did not expect that and I thought it was a hilarious touch! Then I totally cracked up when Kate got too loud and woke Ted up, looking around, and saying "Who the hell are you talking to??"

I'm pretty sure this is an Unpopular Opinion, but I think it would be great if Ted turned out to be Andre's long-lost son.
      mahdi
      Aspiring soap scribe
      Last edited by mahdi; August 22, 2018, 03:38 PM.
      mahdi
      Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.

Comment

• Elle23276
        Elle23276
        Board Regular
        Elle23276 commented
        Editing a comment
        Ted is more ruthless than any DiMera they have on hand at the moment. I kind of liken him to Stefano. They should keep Ted around for a good long while.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
    Working...
    X