Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! John/Marlena/Sami

All hell breaks loose at John and Marlena's wedding when the bride is accidentally shot by Sami who's been drugged by Kristen; Kristen however was Sami's initial target but she makes an shocking announcement that stops Sami in her tracks; "Sami has a gun in her hand and she's about to kill this archenemy of their family, this horrible human being who has done so much to her loved ones; Then Kristen drops the one line that could save her life which is "EJ is alive and I know where he is, and the only way you will find him is through me; Kristen then orders Sami to shoot John; It is a very chaotic scene, and Sami is barley coherent; After the shot rings out, everybody is taking inventory that everyone is okay; Sami was supposed to shoot John; That's who she was ordered to shoot; Then John turns around and sees Marlena; Marlena has been shot in the chest; Sami is beside herself and upset; It's heartbreaking; Kayla is there, and an ambulance is called; Marlena is rushed to the hospital where things are touch and go; Marlena goes into cardiac arrest; She flatlines; A desperate John begs Valarie and Kayla to save her life; John is kicked out of the hospital room and they prepare to rush Marlena into surgery;

Source:SOD

Thanks for posting
    Chabby lover
    Contract Poster
    Chabby lover
    Wow. Sounds really good. Seems like Marlena steps in front of John to take a bullet. But they keep teasing Ej is alive. Well I won't believe it until I see it on my screen.

Comment

Sounds really juicy. I wasn't interested in John and Marlena's wedding but now it sounds like it won't be a snooze fest.

Comment

Poor Sami! She is so desperate to find EJ, she listens to Kristen, aims the gun at John, but shoos at Marlena in error. Soap Gods, please let Sami find EJ already! She has suffered and been mourning for him for 4 years.

Comment

I agree with
      Jj1701
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      Jj1701 Days seems to be playing with our emotions with EJ. I could have liked this, but not now ...we don't have any hope that EJ is coming back....I pray to the Infinite Spirit for James Scott can open his mind and heart, and come back to Days! The fans loves him, EJAMI and not EJAMI fans ...maybe EJ will be a brother to Stefan as well, unlike Chad.

Comment

• Samisbiggestfan
        Samisbiggestfan
        Recurring Poster
        Samisbiggestfan commented
        Editing a comment
        EJ can stay dead for all I care. He did so many horrible things to Sami and she deserves better. He raped Sami, made her believe her daughter was dead, shot her stepdad, took advantage of Abby, sabatoged Stephanie’s race car, had Stephanie locked in a drawer, switched Belle and Shawn’s embryos, put a hit on nick. The list goes on...

• blueskye67
        blueskye67
        Day Player
        blueskye67 commented
        Editing a comment
        When did EJ ever take advantage of Abby? That is pure fan fiction if I've ever heard it. Sometimes reading some of these posts is good for the soul - makes me LOL.

• Samisbiggestfan
        Samisbiggestfan
        Recurring Poster
        Samisbiggestfan commented
        Editing a comment
        He came on to her to keep her quiet regarding Nick. Even Jennifer said that he took advantage of her. Abby was young and naive.

Poor Marlena cannot get a break! I just don't think she is going to have her happy ever after w/John...

Comment

EJ my not like it but he is a lot like Stefano and it wouldn't surprise me lf he returns sooner or later to cause mayhem.

Comment

• tiff5555
          tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          Crossing my fingers for 2019 or 2020!!!! I am surprised that EJ is still in this story. They tried to get James back. Trying to reunite EJAMI....I wonder if Sami would have interactions with Lucas???? Maybe they will leave together. Lucas has not been much a lot on this show and it's hitting the mark, in not a good way.

Every time Sami is on this show I feel like I'm watching a sit-com. Talk about a loon! I just don't find her entertaining - not a Sami fan.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X