Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stacy Haiduk Discussion / I'm as sane as I ever was {Merged Threads}

Haha. Susan just said she was as sane as she ever was. Hehehe. I love it!

I just spilled my drink, when I heard that! Wished it was Eileen playing Susan thou Eileen made Susan!

Comment

LMAO That doesn't say much.

Comment

Me, too. Also loved Will asking her if she had escaped, lol.

Comment

I really thought Stacy did a great job playing Susan! Great line from her because her brand of crazy is always welcome!!

Comment

• gymguy68
            gymguy68
            Senior Board Member
            gymguy68 commented
            Editing a comment
            I completely agree! Let's give her a chance. So far SH is giving us a pretty good Susan. And it just might be what Days needs to boost the ratings.

At the end I got the vibe that was Kristen pretending to be Susan. Anyone else?

Comment

Probably in the minority but have to say I think I liked Stacy better today as Susan. I love Eileen as Kristen tho!

Comment

Stacy knocked Susan out of the park so far I couldn't tell a difference between her or Eileen. Stacy was spot on. Stacy nailed Susan!

Comment

Holy moly she was perfection! Just fabulous acting. Kudos!

Comment

I am not surprised she is an incredible actor. I am looking forward to seeing how much of herself Stacy can insert into the role. So far she was a carbon copy of ED.

Comment

I agree - I thought it was fantastic. But I think with Susan, you sort of have a 'check list' - the teeth, clothes, accent... the way she speaks (repeating things and circling back to things). I think Stacy's Kristen will be much more interesting - Stacy can come in and make the character her own, I hope. I love ED, but looks like she is 'out' for now - maybe forever.

Comment

I have been watching Days on YouTube since May so I am not familiar with the character of Susan at all. I liked the actress who played the character today. She did a great job but then again I was not watching when the other actress was in the role. Susan seems so sweet but delusional a times. She seems to really like Dr Marlena Evans. I started laughing at some of the camera angles especially with KDP laughing or smiling in the background as Eve. MBE was great too as Dr Kayla Brady and her facial expressions said it all in scenes with Susan too. Apparently the cast likes her portrayal as Susan.

Comment

im glad that Will is still close with Susan because it is a sign of character based writing as opposed to plot based. I like when past relationships are acknowledged. I always hated how Chelsea just forgot about the parents who raised her and died. It’s was also unrealistic that she would drop her last name Benson for Brady since she loved the ppl who raised her. Jack never changed his name to Johnson because he was raised a Deveraux.

Comment

She did a wonderful job being Susan.

Comment

She portrayed Susan to perfection! I expect the same for her portray of Kristen. An excellent recast indeed!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X