Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad spying on Ben

Chad told Gabi, last week, that he hired a man to keep tabs on Ben. What if that man is the one who set the cabin on fire to hurt Ben?

Interesting theory,

Chad barely has any follow through and has the least charisma or smarts of any Dimera. So I bet the guy he hired took his money and went on vacation.

Comment

Originally posted by KatLovesSoaps View Post
      Interesting theory,

Chad barely has any follow through and has the least charisma or smarts of any Dimera. So I bet the guy he hired took his money and went on vacation.
      HAHAHAHA! Can't stop laughing over here. So true!

This is an interesting theory. It could be that when they were asleep the guy snuck in and did something to the stove. But that doesn't make sense though, actually, considering Ciara was there. It may have been accident on his part, not realizing he touched/did something to the stove. Or maybe the guy was paid enough not to care?

Comment

Originally posted by Historia View Post
        Chad told Gabi, last week, that he hired a man to keep tabs on Ben. What if that man is the one who set the cabin on fire to hurt Ben?
        uuummm, very interesting that there aren't multitudes and counting of threads discussing Chad having someone spy on Ben, as there would have been if it was Gabriella! I wouldn't be shocked learning the man that Chad hired did set the fire, it had to be a reason for Chad to have mentioned it! He probably forgot to mention Ciara and Chad gave him the thumbs up to get rid of Ben w/o realizing Ciara was in there!

Comment

Very interesting theory. When it aired I thought it was a throwaway line. Now I'm not so sure. Did Chad ever meet Chase? Maybe he escaped from the mental institution and that's who he paid to watch Ben without realizing it.

Comment

Chad is not a murderer. I highly doubt he would hire someone to kill Ben. Regardless, Ben had already left when the fire was set.

Comment

• soapjunkie1987
              soapjunkie1987
              Recurring Poster
              soapjunkie1987 commented
              Editing a comment
              I don't think that's what she was saying. Rather, this guy acted on his own when he realized where he was and with whom.

Isn't Chad supposed to be keeping tabs on his wife? Being there for her too....Looks like Chad is interested in other places

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
              Isn't Chad supposed to be keeping tabs on his wife? Being there for her too....Looks like Chad is interested in other places
              Chad is keeping tabs on Ben, for his wife! If he wasn't, I would bet that he would be raked over the coals for not caring about his wife.

Comment

Lmao thank you Tiff! He didnt even know his wife had 2 alters yet he has time to follow up on Ben and his whereabouts? Chad's priorities are all out of wack lol

Comment

Originally posted by Historia View Post

God I'm so distracted by your avatar right now. She's gorgeous!

Anyway, that's not a bad theory. Could be possible.

Comment

IKR! He's squatting and mooching at K'Mansion, spending time with Ari and Gabriella, making pancakes, jumping up and down on trampolines, playing the stock market, and now we learned he's spying on Ben, yet, does not have a nanosecond to be with his pregnant wife! Something is terribly wrong with that picture! LOL

Comment

• tiff5555
                      tiff5555
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      tiff5555 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yep! And my heart fluttered when you mentioned Chad making Blueberry Banana Pancakes for Ari and Gabi. Probably forgot all about Ben afterwards eating with Ari & Gabi, hehe.
                      tiff5555
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      Last edited by tiff5555; August 21, 2018, 10:02 PM.

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

Lmao thank you Tiff! He didnt even know his wife had 2 alters yet he has time to follow up on Ben and his whereabouts? Chad's priorities are all out of wack lol
                    OMG! I forgot about that! Yeah, he has time for any AND everything but does NOT have a nanosecond to spend with his pregnant wife! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

THIS GOT ME. LOL. Shots fired.

Comment

Originally posted by KatLovesSoaps View Post
                      Interesting theory,

No Dimera has follow through. EJ henchmen teamed with Clyde and killed EJ. DiMeras need to review the hiring procedures of their henchmen and other employees. IJS!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X