Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has Abby come face to face with Ben?

Since he has been released. Just curious. I have a theory but I won't say.

No Abby has not come face to face with Ben since he was released and I really hope she never comes face to face with the man who nearly destroyed her life and tried to burn her alive. The forced her to give birth at gun point and shot her midwife no thank you he was the reason she started having mental health problems in the first place.

Comment

They haven't and I hope they never do, but I'm sure Abigail would be more than happy to have an extended conversation and share personal information with him if they did.

Comment

No they haven’t but it should happen soon. RSW and KM have been filming together a lot lately so I’m glad that Ron is holding their ‘intercations’ until KM’s return. I can’t take Ben and Abby seriously with MM in the role.

Comment

• Bluediamond
        Bluediamond
        Board Regular
        Bluediamond commented
        Editing a comment
        Thanks for the info. I didn't know they were filming together. Looks like we will see Abby/Ben scenes at a later date.

I think Ben is up to no good too, op. Share your theory.

Comment

• newyorknewyork
        newyorknewyork
        Senior Board Member
        newyorknewyork commented
        Editing a comment
        I think whatever he's up to has to do with Abby. He's not over her or wants revenge or something.

• soapjunkie1987
        soapjunkie1987
        Recurring Poster
        soapjunkie1987 commented
        Editing a comment
        newyorknewyork
        Senior Board Member
        newyorknewyork Absolutely nothing on screen has even suggested that he's even thinking about Abby or wants anything to do with her.

• Joluiscute
        Joluiscute
        Soap Addict
        Joluiscute commented
        Editing a comment
        No way is it going to be about revenge. It is going to be about redemption. I am 100% sure Ben will help Abby. Everyone in town will think otherwise and we will get the shocker truth. That he somehow saved Abby and amazingly she may be his number one cheerleader.

Abby is too busy letting Stefan touch her belly.

Comment

I hope they never come face to face. she said her peace at the wedding, let's move on but then I've heard that the actors are sharing scenes. With KM brandishing the Gabby wig recently, could they be sharing notes on their respective mental illness? Regardless, it's a horrible prospect in terms of story but it should be amazing to watch for the acting alone.

Comment

Not yet, at least when Ben does come face to face with Abby he won't be obsessed with her, he has things under control now and with Ciara he won't give Abby a second romantic thought at all.!!

Comment

• rpmaluki
            rpmaluki
            Contract Poster
            rpmaluki commented
            Editing a comment
            That's the only thing that's getting me through the inevitability of their scenes. He's in a better place now, thanks to his will and desire to be better and Ciara's a great bonus.

Newyorknewyork....I agree....It would make sense that he has learned, with the help of his medsand therapy, how to control and channel his rage. I am looking forward to their first encounter.

Comment

If he ever does, it'll most likely be to make amends. Or help her somehow. Won't be because he's still obsessed with her or wants revenge or whatever. He's not that person anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by soapjunkie1987 View Post
              If he ever does, it'll most likely be to make amends. Or help her somehow. Won't be because he's still obsessed with her or wants revenge or whatever. He's not that person anymore.
              Even when Ben came back last time. He made it clear he had no interest in Abby. I think RSW and KM do great work together. So I’m one of the few who think an interaction is necessary. Part of a reason Abby has become a shell of her former self, a empty vessel is the because of the refusal to let her actually DEAL accordingly with her past, relationships and actions.

Once MM’s ghost version of Abby takes a hike. Maybe whatever interaction they have will be good for both characters.

Comment

I don't think Abby is up to giving him the smackdown Eve gave him, but Chad needs someone to fight other than Stefan, maybe he will do it.

Comment

Originally posted by dee2 View Post
                  I don't think Abby is up to giving him the smackdown Eve gave him, but Chad needs someone to fight other than Stefan, maybe he will do it.
                  Actually, Chad had his chance, when he kept shoving Ben and spewing disgusting derogative about his sister Jordan and gave him money and drove him out of Salem! That's when I knew w/o an iota of doubt that Ben was on his way to recovery and redemption. If he wasn't, he would have put Chad, as he used to do, in ICU and on life support!

Comment

They're obviously saving Abby and Ben's interaction and first meeting for later. I think this time, Ben is going to be trying to help Abby. I don't think he's obsessed with her any more.

Comment

Thankfully, Abby has had no contact with that monster, who tortured her so brutally at the cabin.

Comment

• PennyB
                        PennyB
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        PennyB commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I can't get over the Ben story. How to redeem a man who murdered 3 innocent women and tried to murder 3 other people? I don't care how hot the actor is. I can't believe that Eve hasn't tried to shoot him for Paige. I can't believe that Abby would be nervous every day of her life knowing Ben is loose. Just don't get it.

• dee2
                        dee2
                        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                        dee2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I will never be able to get it, even if the whole town welcomes him.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X