Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hope may try to 'frame' Ben - Tripp's expression said he might, too

I noticed Tripp's clenched jaw and hateful look toward Ben as Hope was leaving and it wouldn't surprised me at all if he did something to incriminate Ben. Hope is already over the top with her threats.

I think Tripp clearly realized as Ciara was talking to her mom that she does have feelings for Ben whether she can admit it or not. He's obviously gonna be jealous even though I think there is no real connection between Tripp and Ciara and that he is destined to be with Claire. I can definitely see Hope and Tripp teaming up against Ben.

Comment

Well Ben needs his meds to function rationally and Tripp has experience tampering with meds at the hospital. I think it's clear how Tripp will resolve his "Ben problem".

Comment

• mahdi
        mahdi
        Aspiring soap scribe
        mahdi commented
        Editing a comment
        OMG! You could definitely be right! OTOH Ciara was able to talk Ben down before when he didn't have his meds and I think she could do it again.

Well my only question is why this wasn't Hope's first "go to" solution. She's a cop.

Comment

Hope thinks she’s protecting Ciara so I don’t have trouble believing but she would go to any length to protect her. Hope and Rafe did try to cover up Stefano’s murder. So I wouldn’t put it past her.

I still think if it wasn’t an accident there is someone after Ciara and Hope’s vendetta against Ben should pale in comparison to that.

Comment

I don't think Hope will ever try and set up Ben even though she should. Tripp won't try and set up Ben at all he is a good guy and he had that look on his face because Serial killer is living with him now and he doesn't like that. Anyone would have that look on his face to be living with a Serial killer that might kill them in their sleep.

Comment

• soapjunkie1987
            soapjunkie1987
            Recurring Poster
            soapjunkie1987 commented
            Editing a comment
            She should?! Absolutely not. Doesn't matter how much you hate him or how much you're afraid of him. Framing an innnocent man for a crime he didn't commit is NEVER OK, especially when you're the commish.

Ben is a cereal killer and an ex-serial killer! Tripp is the one Ben should worry about. After all, he did try to kill his step-mother, Kayla AND hospital patients! I wouldn't put it past him and Hope/Rope, since she's a cold blooded murderess and Rafe covered up her murder, to set Ben up by planting evidence to make it appear that Ben did set the fire and no telling what other dastardly plans they will conjure up to frame Ben!

Comment

A frame up. I do not believe Ben did start the fire. Someone did. I believe that. Hope, Rafe, Tripp are so hot to blame Ben that the real arsonist will get away with it and go on to do more harm. More tragedy. What is the whereabouts of Chase these days? He might have reason to want to harm his former step sister. Just tossing that out there that it could be someone else being overlooked. Could also just be a random arsonist.

Now, I do not believe that Ben is entirely safe either. I think he wants to be well and do well, but there is something about watching him watch the roommates fight over and about him. He seemed to enjoy it just a little too much. I think he is very capable of manipulation and know that he is manipulating. I also think that he could be pushed back over the edge if stressed enough. Remembering how his father was so able to push his buttons and send him into that killing spree.

Comment

• Chris
              Chris
              Board Regular
              Chris commented
              Editing a comment
              Aw, Ben is finally smiling for the first time in forever, and you want to make it about him being a predator? Naw, he's just enjoying watching Tripp being a jerk and making a complete azz of himself.

• Wheels08
              Wheels08
              Day Player
              Wheels08 commented
              Editing a comment
              Yeah Ben does not like Tripp. The fact that he can make Tripp mad is a plus. The funny thing is Ben's really not doing anything.

• soapjunkie1987
              soapjunkie1987
              Recurring Poster
              soapjunkie1987 commented
              Editing a comment
              ^Exactly, you two. He just doesn't like Tripp because of what Ciara told him in the cabin. Doesn't mean he's going to do anything, except maybe give Tripp just enough rope to hang himself LOL.
              soapjunkie1987
              Recurring Poster
              Last edited by soapjunkie1987; August 21, 2018, 02:14 PM.

Hope has become a corrupt commissioner. She has killed Stefano with no repercussions, tried to set Bo on fire, beat and mugged Justin, EJ, Brady, Mr. Woods,Roman, and Abe under the influence of medication she also helped Belle and Shaun take Claire out of the country when Phillip had custody. Her crimes go on and on. I believe she will try to frame Ben but at some point Hope needs to pay for her actions. Maybe a little Shady Pines or Statesville for her.

Comment

Originally posted by peanut100 View Post
              Hope has become a corrupt commissioner. She has killed Stefano with no repercussions, tried to set Bo on fire, beat and mugged Justin, EJ, Brady, Mr. Woods,Roman, and Abe under the influence of medication she also helped Belle and Shaun take Claire out of the country when Phillip had custody. Her crimes go on and on. I believe she will try to frame Ben but at some point Hope needs to pay for her actions. Maybe a little Shady Pines or Statesville for her.
              Ah, say it's not so...there's no way Hope would do any of those dastardly deeds, she's never broken a fingernail, let along the law...were you buying any of that? LOL You just don't know how long it took to type that btw ROFL I was doing! LOL ICAM! Hope is as corrupt as they come, that's why I'm not buying a word that she's spewing!

Comment

• Jj1701
                Jj1701
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                Jj1701 commented
                Editing a comment
                Agree. Hope is a terrible commissioner.

• klmoon
                klmoon
                Senior Board Member
                klmoon commented
                Editing a comment
                She is terrible. But she's rockin that blue blazer!

• Keelee
                Keelee
                Lurking in the Shadows
                Keelee commented
                Editing a comment
                Klmoon really? I thought she looked like something from 1973 in that blazer. The blazer is an anachronism, as is she

Originally posted by peanut100 View Post
              Wow. Hope has some nerve.

Ted needs to handle this. She should be fired.

Comment

Go for it and get vengeance for Paige, Serena, Wendy, Abby, Chad and Will (and all those who mourned for them for a long time!).

Comment

• KatLovesSoaps
                  KatLovesSoaps
                  Board Regular
                  KatLovesSoaps commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Chad should get vengenance for Stefano against Hope. Then he should get vengenance for Andre against Abby. Gabi is already working on her revenge for cray cray Abby. So that's set. Let's make it a vengenance palazzo!

She could and she would and I hope itf she tried that it would totally backfire..I understand Hope is concerned for Ciara, but this concern has turned into a person obsession against Ben... this could very end up with Ciara being hurt and Hope being the one in the wrong

Comment

Originally posted by PennyB View Post
                Go for it and get vengeance for Paige, Serena, Wendy, Abby, Chad and Will (and all those who mourned for them for a long time!).
                Oh yes, like that will do anything but only for Hope to get fired as a commissioner and Tripp kicked to the curb like a loser, a true one at that.

Comment

Originally posted by KatLovesSoaps View Post

Wow. Hope has some nerve.

Ted needs to handle this. She should be fired.
                  You hit the nail on the head. Ted needs to handle Hope. He needs to neutralize her some way - I don't care if he has to blackmail her. (Hope's not going to shoot him. lol) There's no one else who could or would protect Ben.

And I'm pretty sure this is Ted's last week on the show before Gilles goes on his break. SO Ted needs to get Hope in line somehow and he needs to do it NOW. Like tomorrow would be a good day. I do think it'll happen!
                  mahdi
                  Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X