Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kate and Will awww!

I’ve been loving the grandmother grandson relationship between these two since all the Ted stuff. Its soo sweet that Kate is being so protective of Will. These two lately just make me go awwwww! Hahah loving it

I like it too. For a few minutes, I actually think of Kate as a warm loving individual. LOL. I also like it when he calls her Grandma.

Comment

I have a question. If Sonny and Will were still married and very much in love and Will had all his memories, would Kate still have Leo sue Sonny for sexual harassment?

Comment

Quite possibly/probably lol

Comment

I have trouble believing Kate has all this love for Will and yet she risked losing Will's love by framing Sonny for sexual harassment. It didn't matter that Will and Sonny weren't married anymore. Sonny and Will are the daddies to Kate's great grandchild and they will always be an important part of each others' lives. Kate could not possibly think what she tried to do to Sonny would be OK with Will. She's darn lucky Ted didn't spill the beans - and I'm not sure why he didn't So far at least.
          mahdi
          Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.

Comment

• cali815
            cali815
            Board Regular
            cali815 commented
            Editing a comment
            Kate would hide behind the fact that she did not start the whole thing, Vivian did. She doesn't think of herself as hurting Sonny so much as taking advantage of a plan -- that was already in motion -- to benefit herself when she needed it.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X