This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Preview: Tuesday, August 21st. Episode

Susan asks Will for forgiveness. Two surprise guests attend Marlena's bachelorette party. Kayla has a tarot card reading, which predicts a "doom" future for her and Steve. An incident at John's bachelor party threatens to derail the wedding. Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

I want to look forward to Susan....but I am not sure. Did not know Days would replace Susan and of course Kristen.

Comment

Words can not express how little I care about any of this. In fact, other than Ben and Ciara I'm not that into any of the sls. I'll bet I could write how they will go ... so predictable ... usually repeats. Sorry, I'm in my cynical mode today.

Comment

Thank you Cady Gurl!

IDK,, I would never want a card reading, I'm too chicken.

Comment

• CADY
          CADY
          Aspiring soap scribe
          CADY commented
          Editing a comment
          Your welcome! I'm not into card readings or psychics either. I don't believe they can predict our future accurately. Hopefully, Kayla will not take this too seriously.

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post
        Words can not express how little I care about any of this. In fact, other than Ben and Ciara I'm not that into any of the sls. I'll bet I could write how they will go ... so predictable ... usually repeats. Sorry, I'm in my cynical mode today.
        I couldn't care less about this wedding and/or all the characters, especially Sami and Kristen. Ron loves Deidre, that's for sure and the rest of them he feels is what the show needs well good for him, I'll be watching because I don't miss anything but I could certainly do without this story which obviously will take up so much air time.

I'm interested in Ciara/Tripp/Ben but I want it to go on and on and on, not getting a quick ending.

I'm especially interested in Adrienne/Bonnie and what's up with that. We are bound to see Mimi and Sheila for sure and maybe "a baby". I want Justin involved in this story on screen big time to make up for all the time he wasn't in the Bonnie/Hattie/Anjelica story.

Comment

I saw a picture of SH's Susan. It was in SOD. She looks like Susan.

Comment

I am really looking forward to this week. Sami is my favorite and I love Kristen. These two ladies will bring some much needed change of venue and excitement to the show. I could care less about Ciara mixed up with a serial killer. It actually makes me ill to watch. FF material for me. I need a break from Chabby and Gabi drama also.
            CADY
            Aspiring soap scribe
            Last edited by CADY; August 20, 2018, 10:04 PM.

Comment

I could care less about Ciara being friends and letting a serial killer live with her that is just dumb and it would be a matter of time before he kills one of them while off meds so I hope they lock their doors at night. I need a break from the witch Gabi and The rapist Stefan. So this week is a refreshing week to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
                I could care less about Ciara being friends and letting a serial killer live with her that is just dumb and it would be a matter of time before he kills one of them while off meds so I hope they lock their doors at night. I need a break from the witch Gabi and The rapist Stefan. So this week is a refreshing week to me.
                My sentiments exactly! Gabi & Stefan have turned me off completely.

Comment

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post
                  Yes, I know what you mean. I can only watch Ben/Ciara and that s/l on this show now. The rest is either just yawn worthy or doesn’t appeal to me. I had hopes for Gabi (stuck as villain angst to prop insufferable Chabby), and the Abe/Eli baby storyline, but those just fail to exist for anything. I may not bother to tune in. The only thing worthwhile with good writing and chemistry is with Cin, that’s about it!

Comment

I really don't care for John and Marlena's wedding nor Ben and Ciara. In fact I think I'm kinda starting to root for Tripp and Claire and I'm not that keen on Claire. The only thing about the wedding I'm looking forward to is Sami. Also can't wait to see Susan even if it isn't Eileen Davisdon's version.

Comment

Sounds like a skip day for me

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X