Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stefan & His Interest In Abby's Baby

I had to giggle that Stefan was hiding the file from Abby. And Abby is very clueless, I would say, lol...He really wants to be a part of the baby life....or Abby’s

Stefan should not have any interest in Abby baby it is not his and he is a creep and that baby would have been conceived in rape if it was his. Abby wants to raise that child with the live of her life Chad and wants her rapist out of her life. Stefan is to obsessed with gabby she is gone and Abby hates you back off

Comment

Then maybe Abby needs to learn to walk past Stefan without starting a conversation with him and demanding to know what he's looking at. Then maybe it would be easier to believe she hates him.

Comment

I liked when Abby was telling him her love life problems, and he laughed because Gabi was with Chad in the mansion. You know how Abby feels about that

Comment

Originally posted by klmoon View Post
          Then maybe Abby needs to learn to walk past Stefan without starting a conversation with him and demanding to know what he's looking at. Then maybe it would be easier to believe she hates him.
          Sadly, I have to agree with this.

However, regardless of how she feels about him, I hope she thinks about what he said regarding Gabi and Chad and the current living situation at the K mansion. I think she's starting to question Gabi's motives but she's fighting it. In this instance she needs to listen to Stefan because he knows what he's talking about and is onto Gabi. JMO.

Comment

Of course Abby doesn't walk the other way when she sees Stefan, because we have a headwriter that is intent on forcing a rape victim to interact with her rapist, as if he's any normal character/guy in her life. It's disgusting that RC is forcing this garbage! As for her not knowing he was looking at her medical file, is Abby supposed to have ESP now and know what he's reading from afar?? How would she even begin to suspect he had her medical file!??!! Abby is trusting her Aunt who also happens to be her physician, that Kayla would never betray her confidence, like she has, but sadly, the controlling way Stefan is being written, he has everyone under his thumb! So inappropriate for RC to keep writing this rapist character with all this power. It's repulsive!!!

Stefan continues to remain nothing but an obsessed creep that was obsessed with a fragment of a broken woman's mind, in a dark wig. Now he's become obsessed with an innocent unborn child, as just a way to keep his connection to Abby/Gabby. I can't wait till it's revealed that child is no part of him!!! Thank the Soap Gods for that!
            Beca Drags
            Aspiring soap scribe
            Last edited by Beca Drags; August 18, 2018, 09:43 PM.

Comment

To me, I believe Ron sees it two ways. The way that Stefan & Abby interacts, is drawing me in. The way STEBIGAIL is, I see it more of love. The way that others see this, that Stefan is the bad guy.I feel too, that Stefan gets into holes very innocently because Chad, Kate, loves to pounce on him. I do see him as a victim. He shouldn't be, but to crush all of them down.

Comment

With so much negativity - by both Chad and Abby lovers and those who don't like them - I really wonder why the writers don't ditch this sl. From what I'm reading, and as far as I'm concerned, it's ff material for so many people. It would seem writers would at least want to write a story viewers will watch. jmo

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                  CanaryFan98
                  Contract Poster
                  CanaryFan98 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  When has that ever been the case there are tons of storylines for years that this show has done that's hated by most people(Rope and Dannifer come to mind) yet the show still force feeds it. This was going to be no different regardless of taping schedule.

The show tapes six months worth of material. February is filming now. There is no way to scrape the current material. Plus, they can’t please every single viewer.
                Abby_fan
                I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
                Last edited by Abby_fan; August 19, 2018, 07:52 PM.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
                  ALoyalSoapFan
                  Scriptwriter
                  ALoyalSoapFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You should relay that to your fan base bc some insist bc of "backlash" it was edited! Which is unbelievable bc they don't have money for location shots or sets yet have money to edit scenes, nope, not buying it!

Originally posted by klmoon View Post
                Would be nice. Rape victim constantly interacting with her obsessive rapist doesn't make for pleasant viewing.

Then again, Abigail is a manipulator. She's not going to tell her rapist off when she still has use for him.

Comment

• Chabby lover
                  Chabby lover
                  Contract Poster
                  Chabby lover commented
                  Editing a comment
                  No Gabi is a manipulator. Abby doesn't manipulate at all and she has told her rapist off a couple of times. She has no use for him she wants him to leave her alone and she has told him enough times and told Kayla how he won't leave her alone.

icyblue2034
                Aspiring soap scribe
                icyblue2034 The story of STEBIGAIL is very confusing. Two sided views, but it might lean to strong love feelings inside Abby, if she continues to talk to Stefan. I don't think it's a rape when they are talking nicely.

Comment

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't believe Ron is backing it out...the story is two sided now because of the dialogue.

• Beca Drags
                  Beca Drags
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  Beca Drags commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There's nothing two-sided about this. Stefan is a predator rapist, that preyed on and raped a mentally ill Abigail. There's no denying that. There's no grey area. There's no question. It was absolute rape! No matter how hard RC tries to ignore it, white wash it, backtrack on it, it will always be Rape for the way the scene played out. I will NEVER forget Abigail emerging and screaming for help to get away from him and objecting fiercely. How is there a different side to that?? RC can try and write Abigail fickle or wishy washy all he wants, it won't change the facts of the scene that played out on screen. Stefan raped Abigail in her mental incapacity! Marci agreed too, it was rape. The dialogue is irresponsible, cause RC has/had intent on making his own creation couple out of his new star, but, rapemances don't fly in this day and age, and RC's finding that out.

• EJJJJ
                  EJJJJ
                  Day Player
                  EJJJJ commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Tiff there IS backlash it WAS RAPE and Ron should be fired !

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                icyblue2034
                Aspiring soap scribe
                icyblue2034 The story of STEBIGAIL is very confusing. Two sided views, but it might lean to strong love feelings inside Abby, if she continues to talk to Stefan. I don't think it's a rape when they are talking nicely.
                Just because they're being civil with each other doesn't mean that it wasn't rape Tiff. Stop making excuses for a crime that was committed.
                BradyG
                Board Regular
                Last edited by BradyG; August 20, 2018, 06:51 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
                  Stefan should not have any interest in Abby baby it is not his and he is a creep and that baby would have been conceived in rape if it was his. Abby wants to raise that child with the live of her life Chad and wants her rapist out of her life. Stefan is to obsessed with gabby she is gone and Abby hates you back off
                  Legally Stefan has rights. Since he believes that the baby is his or course he is going to be interested in it and in Abby taking care of her health so the baby has the best chance at being born full term.

about Abby and constantly talking to Stefan, I see that as who she is. In her mind, Stefan is the father and will be around for the rest of all of time because of this baby. She's trying to get used to it for the sake of the child. Plus she tends to be kind hearted .....except when going after a man who is taken (EJ, Austin).

Comment

• Chabby lover
                    Chabby lover
                    Contract Poster
                    Chabby lover commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Abby is kind hearted but Stefan doesn't care about the baby he cares about probably trying to find someway to keep her from taking the medication she is taking and from going to therapy so he can try to get Gabby back. Stefan doesn't care about anyone but himself.

• klmoon
                    klmoon
                    Senior Board Member
                    klmoon commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I think Stefan definitely does care about the baby especially since his mother died. He has no family now so he will be desperate to hold onto any blood relative he may have.

tiff5555 I'm not sure how you are so patient with those constantly bashing you for your opinion and telling you to "stop" doing things when you are entitled to free speech just like everyone else! You are a better person than me lol. I love your posts Tiff please dont let anyone deter you from posting your opinions the same way they post theirs

Comment

tiff5555
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  tiff5555 That wouldn't have happened even if Billy stayed for 2019. Billy did not like the Chad/Abby/Gabi storyline and how out of character Chad was written. He knew that Chad would ALWAYS choose Abby, which in the end he did.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X