• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • eee999
    Board Regular
    • Jan 2012

gabi needs her parents or big sister to get some sense out of her

rafe is to caught up in his own world doesn't know what going on with gabi that happen the first time when gabi had Melanie kidknapped rafe Is too much in himself or other ladies who are not in his family gabi needs her parent's to talk to her & get through to her for what she doing if her big sister Arianna was alive she would know what's going on with her she would slap her in the face if she knew what she had been doing and she who not let her get a way with this she would stop gabi before things gone too far she a better sibling to her then rafe is
  • CanaryFan98
    Executive Poster
    • Oct 2009

Eduardo is in Jail, Dario I think is in the Witness Protection Program.

Its weird that their mother isn't around though...

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
      Soap Addict
      • Sep 2016

Originally posted by eee999 View Post
      rafe is to caught up in his own world doesn't know what going on with gabi that happen the first time when gabi had Melanie kidknapped rafe Is too much in himself or other ladies who are not in his family gabi needs her parent's to talk to her & get through to her for what she doing if her big sister Arianna was alive she would know what's going on with her she would slap her in the face if she knew what she had been doing and she who not let her get a way with this she would stop gabi before things gone too far she a better sibling to her then rafe is
      You lost me and I stopped reading at "gabi had Melanie kidnapped" bc Gabriella did NOT have Melanie kidnapped!

Comment

• eee999
        Board Regular
        • Jan 2012

she may not had kidnapped her but she did hire him & she did knew he kidknapped her she kept her mouth shut where she at right so she is part of the blame right

Comment

• DOOM
          Senior Board Member
          • Jun 2018

I guess she could use her mother. But outside of that, who can she really count on? Her self-absorbed brother, her MIA idiot brother, her dead sister, or her locked up deadbeat father?

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X