Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Preview: Monday, August 20th. Episode

Kate pulls the gun on Ted! Ciara blasts Hope for blackmailing Ben. John & Marlena receive a bizarre wedding gift per mail. Carrie contacts Marlena. Adrienne finally has the opportunity to confront Bonnie. Susan visits Will!

Source: TV Guide Soaps

I wouldn't call what Hope did blackmail, she can't do anything now and Ben knows it. It's
    one reason he is so cocky now. He's getting the upper hand and loving it.​​​​​​

Comment

• dee2
      dee2
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      I don't see it as blackmail.

• klmoon
      klmoon
      Senior Board Member
      klmoon commented
      Editing a comment
      What did Ted say he could charge her with, was it witness intimation? Or maybe harassment?

• dee2
      dee2
      I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
      dee2 commented
      Editing a comment
      Those two would be the more likely things Ted would try, but I hope Hope stops beating her head against
      the brick wall for that particular situation. I enjoyed watching Ted and Hope, I like his accent.

Yay! Crazy Susan visits Will....wished it was Eileen in the form.

Comment

Thank you.,........................

Comment

I love Ciara standing up for Ben. I can’t wait until she admits she has feelings for him.

Comment

the Stacy Haiduk ERA begins on Monday. GET READY

Comment

Stacy better be good, otherwise ....don't know what Days was thinking....

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
          Stacy better be good, otherwise ....don't know what Days was thinking....
          Get ready for Stacy. Stacy brings it tomorrow as Susan/Kristen

Comment

The last thing we heard from Kristen was that EJ was alive. Right? SO in my mind the only reason for Kristen to return would be if EJ returned. Unfortunately, nothing we've learned about her return indicates that - and I really don't think it's going to happen.

I'm trying to keep an open mind though, and it does sound like an exciting week.
            mahdi
            Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.

Comment

• karebr13
              karebr13
              Board Regular
              karebr13 commented
              Editing a comment
              EJ could still be coming back sometime in the future now that Eileen Davidson is no longer working for Y&R. EJ probably won't be revealed to be alive this visit by Kristen but I could definitely see RC bringing Kristen back some time next year and doing a story with EJ being alive especially if the show can somehow convince JS to return as EJ to tie things up with the character. Now that it has come out that BF is leaving the show soon the show may try to bring EJ and Kristen back from time to time so that Stefan isn't the only Dimera in Salem.

• ALoyalSoapFan
              ALoyalSoapFan
              Scriptwriter
              ALoyalSoapFan commented
              Editing a comment
              I've been wanting EJ, Kristen (ED) and although he'd have to be recast, Peter is finally out of prison or wherever he's been and Stefan unite as the next DiMera generation to rule Salem! Although, I love/adore/admire TP, I would add Tony but he's a goody-goody and wasn't a law breaker. I'd also add Andre but he ticked me off, still drinking Abby's Kool-Aid!

I've missed those days (no pun intended) when no matter what happened in Salem, Roman would yell, "Those dayum DiMeras" bring them in! ROFL This time, {unless, Ted sues SPD & Hope (hopefully Rafe, too) and they're fired}, Rope would spew, those dayum DiMera, bring them in! LOL

Originally posted by mahdi View Post
            The last thing we heard from Kristen was that EJ was alive. Right? SO in my mind the only reason for Kristen to return would be if EJ returned. Unfortunately, nothing we've learned about her return indicates that - and I really don't think it's going to happen.

I'm trying to keep an open mind though, and it does sound like an exciting week.
            EJ is definitely not happening during Sami's current visit. I think Sami's story is Kristen oriented. She probably has EJ hidden someplace, which is driving Sami crazy. Paul will be involved in this story also. I think Sami hires him to find EJ, which may incorporate his exit from Salem. All speculation from reading different spoilers. We'll see what happens, but it will be exciting for sure.

Comment

There is always next year
              mahdi
              Aspiring soap scribe
              mahdi Hopefully Eileen returns, James returns and maybe Ali...not sure but I am already hating her return. Don't know the madness Sami is in and she has no Rafe Jr

Comment

Sorry! My source predicted Susan's return today, but she was not on screen today. Obviously, they made an error with the date. She will definitely be on screen tomorrow.

Comment

• mahdi
                  mahdi
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  mahdi commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I've noticed that about other spoilers. Some things at least seem to be running a day later than originally planned.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X