Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ben is knocking me out

The way he was popping that cereal, taking it all in was a kick. I like Ben when he is bad, so I really, really hope he is, and that he plays everyone for a fool, especially that boob Marlena.

I'll admit that was funny the way he was popping that cereal! lol love that he's on to Clair though!

Comment

Yeah, I got the feeling that maybe he will be "Charles in charge", in the loft situation.

Comment

Originally posted by Rudolfo View Post
        I'll admit that was funny the way he was popping that cereal! lol love that he's on to Clair though!
        I love it, too. Claire is so plastic. Hope that Ben stays in Salem.

Comment

I really don't think Ben is playing anyone - but, I would've had to laugh at the fools arguing about me in front of me.

Comment

I don't want him killing anyone, but if he starts being written true to form, I might be able to watch
          him for awhile.

Comment

I think Ben is a good guy. I don't really know what happened to him but I am loving him now. I want him to stay.

Comment

I believe they are redeeming him, but if the last couple days are any indication, he's keeping an edge. I loved those scenes too. #cerealkiller

Comment

• Elle23276
              Elle23276
              Board Regular
              Elle23276 commented
              Editing a comment
              The ONLY reason I would like to see him redeemed is so he and Ciara Brady Weston could attend functions with the rest of Salemites. You know, mingle with all the rest of the murderers, attempted murderers, blackmailers, con artists, hypocrites, deviants, etc. One must be scrubbed clean and spit polished before tptb will allow that to happen.
              Elle23276
              Board Regular
              Last edited by Elle23276; August 18, 2018, 04:59 AM.

I laughed every time it showed him with that cereal. I kept wondering if that was something originally written or if he just started eating between takes and they went with it

Comment

I got the joke Ron Carlivati. As Tripp repeatedly called Ben a serial killer, he killed a box of cereal with a smirk on his face..

Comment

People are loving the cereal stuff, but for me I loved how Ben got all flustered today when Claire said to him that Ciara secretly has feelings for him. You can tell he wanted that to be true so badly (which I think it is).

Comment

• Elle23276
                  Elle23276
                  Board Regular
                  Elle23276 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  If she does it with Tripp first, it will be like a hot poker through my broken heart. Have you noticed, no ‘I love you’ between Tripp and Ciara? There will be that declaration though, between Ben and Ciara before they do anything. This is agonizing. At least give us a fantasy scene, a little hug, something, anything to tide us over.

• LizWebberFan
                  LizWebberFan
                  Executive Poster
                  LizWebberFan commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Elle23276
                  Board Regular
                  Elle23276

That describes my feelings exactly. It would hurt so bad to see her with Tripp before Ben. Even the kissing scenes with Tripp hurt my heart pretty badly right now, and I feel like I know how Ciara really feels. Ben is the one who should be with Ciara.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
              Working...
              X