Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abby and Stefan's baby

I wonder if it will be Kayla who reveals the true father of the baby. Abby might tell her about her concerns during an exam, and Kayla says, "What do you mean? Chad is the father of your baby, not Stefan."

Kayla doesn't know that Chad is the father. She never saw the results.

Comment

Kayla never saw the results so she doesn't know that Chad is the father of Abby's baby. I wish she would look in the computer because it should be in the computer that Chad is really the baby's father.

Comment

• Vinny_Wolek
        Vinny_Wolek
        Contract Poster
        Vinny_Wolek commented
        Editing a comment
        Nah, I'm sure that Gabi covered that too. Such a quick moving young lady, she manages to alter results and leave Kayla with the forgery and hack the computer in the time it takes Kayla to walk fifty yards or so.

Kayla should have already known from her records that Chad is the father. I don't get it? Doesn't she look at her patient's records? Gabi went into the computer too to change the records? Kayla seems to think that it's true, that Stefan is paternal option for Abby's baby. How did Gabi go in and change all the records that Kayla handed Stefan?? None of this makes any sense.

Comment

Unfortunately, Kayla never saw the results. It was in a sealed envelope, which she planned to give to Abby. Gabi just entered her office and changed the results. I love Kayla, but she should lock her office, and never allow anyone in said office during her absence. The truth will eventually prevail. It will be interesting to find out who reveals the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
        Kayla should have already known from her records that Chad is the father. I don't get it? Doesn't she look at her patient's records? Gabi went into the computer too to change the records? Kayla seems to think that it's true, that Stefan is paternal option for Abby's baby. How did Gabi go in and change all the records that Kayla handed Stefan?? None of this makes any sense.
        Kayla was responsible for getting the samples to the lab. She isn’t responsible for anything after that, so would she know who is the father, or have any record of it?

As for Gabi switching things, she could have taken the results and slipped them back among Kayla’s papers later. The results were in the middle of her stack, not on the bottom.

Comment

• Beca Drags
          Beca Drags
          Aspiring soap scribe
          Beca Drags commented
          Editing a comment
          It just seems strange to me. It makes it look like Kayla hasn't looked at Abby's records at all, unless like you said, Gabi switched things in Kayla's records, the hard copy files and in the computer too. We didn't see Gabi do any of that, unless they're going to show more later. Just strange.

• tiff5555
          tiff5555
          Aspiring soap scribe
          tiff5555 commented
          Editing a comment
          I don't know what Gabi gave to Abby, and Abby either. It can end up saying, "Andre could be the father of Abby's baby" due to dumb idea from two besties.

Even though we think Chad is the real father it doesn’t mean that he really is. For all we know someone already switched the results before Gabi got her hands on them.

Comment

I hope the "Stefan is the father" story goes on for years! to the point where "Chabby" is finished to the point of no return!

Comment

• CherryPoppins
            CherryPoppins
            Under-Five
            CherryPoppins commented
            Editing a comment
            Too cruel...that would be a daily delight lol

• tiff5555
            tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            tiff5555 commented
            Editing a comment
            Yep, I agree too!!! And Chad leaves Abby for Gabi and tells her, "Go and be with your new beau, who was anyways!"

I can't wait for Abby and Chad to find out that the baby is Chad's and Gabi changed the results. I love Chabby and they will be back together in no time they love each other and only each other so I know they will end up being just fine. Chad and Abby will stay married and be happy together with no Witch Gabi or rapist Stefan in their way. I love that Chad still loves Abby and that is written all over his face how much in love he is with Abby. Abby is completely in love with Chad and only Chad and I can't wait for her to continue to fight for her marriage to Chad.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan
            Scriptwriter
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            That would be pathetically sad but then again so are C&A for them to get back together when the truth is revealed! smh By doing that it will prove w/o an iota of doubt everything that I've been saying about them are true! They are NOT soulmates, nor are they the love of one another's lives nor do they have a happy marriage nor are they a happily married couple! Marriages are NOT sunshine and roses and spitlsville when it's not! After all, as per their marriage vow...they vow to love one another thru good times and bad. Then again, as I started out they are indeed pathetically sad and knowing them they will always believe their marriage should be sunshine and roses, as they skip on down the delusional road and FINALLY and PERMANENTLY OFF MY TV SCREEN! YIPPEE!

I want this s/l over soon. Next, I want Gabi and Stefan from Salem.

Comment

Originally posted by mckinnb View Post
            I wonder if it will be Kayla who reveals the true father of the baby. Abby might tell her about her concerns during an exam, and Kayla says, "What do you mean? Chad is the father of your baby, not Stefan."
            I don't think Kayla knows who is the father...but if it's going in Gabi's fate all this time, it can be, Stefan's kid! The DNA test was poorly done, especially with two people who don't know how to get a proper DNA test too....yeah, looking at you, Abby & Gabi

Comment

Originally posted by CADY View Post
              Unfortunately, Kayla never saw the results. It was in a sealed envelope, which she planned to give to Abby. Gabi just entered her office and changed the results. I love Kayla, but she should lock her office, and never allow anyone in said office during her absence. The truth will eventually prevail. It will be interesting to find out who reveals the truth.
              Actually, Gabriella did not enter K's office and changed the results, she was already in there,

Comment

Kayla KNOWS the baby is Stefan's! Remember when Stefan was at the Pub and gloated and Steve asked was it true and Kayla confirmed it! She and Abby discussed Stefan at her last dr. visit! In addition, Stefan wouldn't be able to blackmail her bc she'd let him know that he was misinformed bc he's not the dad! She has confined in Marlena the truth of Stefan's blackmail and if he was not the dad, Marlena would have told her to let him know! Therefore, Kayla won't be the one to reveal the truth bc, as far as, she knows especially with Stefan blackmailing her, Stefan and not Chad is the baby's daddy!

Personally, until I see Gabriella's flashback of changing the paternity results, I'm not believing it! I will admit that RC script Abby's DID extremely different then he script his other DID stories. I thought the only reason I wasn't enjoying it bc of how I feel about Abby, which is probably the case! Therefore, unless, he plan on continuing scripting her DID differently, then I truly believe, there will be a twist to Abby's SECOND WTD baby daddy drama!

Comment

It is Chads baby not the blackmailer, rapist.

Comment

The only way Stefan can be the father is if someone changed the results before Gabi got them. Culprits could be Jennifer, JJ, or Chad. No one else has reason to switch it and I just don't see it happening. It simply doesn't fit with what we have seen in the story so that means Chad is the father, not Stefan. After all this is Abigail's redemption/victim story so making the baby's dad Chad makes sense.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                      CanaryFan98
                      Contract Poster
                      CanaryFan98 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      While I find it hard to believe JJ or Jennifer would switch it at least it would be a twist I wouldn't see coming.

• tiff5555
                      tiff5555
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      tiff5555 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Abby could still be sick....and switches the papers around, so it looks like it's Chad’s, but it's really is not.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X