Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want Abby babyless. Thomas is enough.

Am I the only one who doesn't want Abby to have another child? Chad is a jerk, and Abigail needs to get her life back on tract. She only just recently suffered from DID and is in therapy. Abigail needs time to adjust to all that has happened to her. I don't want Chad going back to Abby because he finds out she is carrying his baby and not Stefan's. He should be helping Abby through this difficult time, not shacking up with the get along gang.

Abby and Chad deserve to have another child like they are I want her and Chad to have their daughter and be happy together with both of their children. Abby deserves this chance to be there for her baby from the beginning since she didn't get that chance with Thomas since she was very sick mentally and she had to go away to get herself healthy again.

Comment

Abigail is a DiMera baby-maker. Stefan and Abigail will create a beautiful family together.

Comment

This is not a happy pregnancy for Chabby, but Abby is not the kind of lady who would feel comfortable having an abortion. I respect her for that. This innocent baby is a victim of circumstances, and should not be aborted. The truth will prevail and Chabby will have their second baby. If Abby had an abortion, she would be devastated when the truth prevails, and Chad is the father. That would probably cause another mental breakdown for her. Their will be a happy ending to this mess.

Comment

I don't think Abby should have a baby right now. It's too soon after she had mental issues.

Comment

It's most likely not the ideal time for Abigail to be pregnant, but she is. As in real life, pregnancies don't always come along at the right and perfect time. That being said, she is pregnant, and she wants this child, so I want what Abigail wants and she wants this child and wants Chad too. Chad is being written like the usual butthead he is, when Chabby is in a rift. He will come to his senses when he realizes how wrong he's been in his treatment of Abby, plus adding to further to make him look bad are Gabi's lies and manipulations. Chad is still basically a good guy. When he's hurt he lashes out. Do I like it? Absolutely not, but I still see the good guy Chad is and it certainly doesn't make Stefan look better compared to him. Abby doesn't need to be shoved with her rapist, just because Chad is acting like a jerk temporarily. He still loves Abby, his jerk like actions don't negate all that. Abby loves and wants Chad and her baby, so I want what Abby wants.

Comment

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            Abby doesn’t need to be shoved with Chad either just because he finds out that is his baby. Abby is going to tire of Chad and his good guy idiotic nonsense.

Agreed. This was not the time for her to pregnancy.

It is what is is though and miscarrying is too much for her when she is suffering so much. Hope this baby brings her happiness.

Comment

I want her to have a healthy baby. Whether Chad or Stefan is the actual father doesn't matter. I think a new life for her to take care of will help her state of mind and give her some joy at last.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
              Emerald Greens
              Aspiring soap scribe
              Emerald Greens commented
              Editing a comment
              I agree . I don’t have a problem with her having a baby and I could care less about Chad . I don’t think she should be denied her child because Chad isn’t supportive. Who cares what he or Stefan for that matter are acting like.

Especially with KM Abby returning I strongly believe Thomas is enough and Chabby are not in the place to have another child.

I hate to say it but it feels like a burden. Thomas is just a toddler, who they barely pay attention to already.

KatLovesSoaps
            Board Regular
            Last edited by KatLovesSoaps; August 17, 2018, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
              Abby and Chad deserve to have another child like they are I want her and Chad to have their daughter and be happy together with both of their children. Abby deserves this chance to be there for her baby from the beginning since she didn't get that chance with Thomas since she was very sick mentally and she had to go away to get herself healthy again.
              Abby and Chad don’t deserve another baby. Chad and Abigail desperately need to work on their marriage. A baby is the last thing they need. If Chad can’t get over the fact that his wife is carrying her rapist baby and support her through this ordeal, then he surely doesn’t need a baby with Abby. He needs his walking papers...ugh

And Abby being there for this baby isn’t going to make up for her not being there for Thomas. It doesn’t work like that.

Comment

Originally posted by CherryPoppins View Post
                Abigail is a DiMera baby-maker. Stefan and Abigail will create a beautiful family together.
                You must know something we don’t know because Abigail is carrying Chad’s baby as for as the show goes.

Comment

Originally posted by CADY View Post
                  This is not a happy pregnancy for Chabby, but Abby is not the kind of lady who would feel comfortable having an abortion. I respect her for that. This innocent baby is a victim of circumstances, and should not be aborted. The truth will prevail and Chabby will have their second baby. If Abby had an abortion, she would be devastated when the truth prevails, and Chad is the father. That would probably cause another mental breakdown for her. Their will be a happy ending to this mess.
                  I don’t want her to have an abortion. I just want her to have a miscarriage

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post

You must know something we don’t know because Abigail is carrying Chad’s baby as for as the show goes.
                    And Parker was Philips kid until he wasn’t anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Brenda4ev View Post
                    Agreed. This was not the time for her to pregnancy.

It is what is is though and miscarrying is too much for her when she is suffering so much. Hope this baby brings her happiness.
                    But having a miscarriage could show once and for all that Abigail is stronger and integrated and can handle tremendous stress. Having a miscarriage at this point in her life could be therapeutic. I want her to go through this miscarriage.

Comment

Yes I don't want her having another kids its bad enough Abby and Theresa were domesticated to begin with. I didn't like it with Gabi either but it works for her.

I mean let 20 somethings wreak havoc before doing anything else.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X