Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

John and Marlena are getting married in town square?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• John and Marlena are getting married in town square?

Why not St. Luke's? Or Doug's Place?

Town square?

Their penthouse would've been better. I mean I know Days is on a budget but that's rather sad.

Comment

Originally posted by CanaryFan98 View Post
      Their penthouse would've been better. I mean I know Days is on a budget but that's rather sad.
      indeed. the town square doesn't even look like a real anything it's like a sesame street set.

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
        CallAboutTheCat commented
        Editing a comment
        LOL. It really does look like Elmo is going to pop up any second singing about levers or the letter "M" or something.

Save on costs and not have to bother pulling another set out. Besides if they keep it at the town square (which I swear looks more like a mini-mall) then everybody can join in and he a part of their big celebration.

maybe the idea that they would probably only have 10 or so guests made them decide the church would be too big. This way they hope nobody notices that important family or friends are not there.

might as well just go to city hall.

Comment

Reminded me of the recent funeral/memorial of Lani and Eli’s baby. David Abraham.

Comment

That's just sad, the park or Doug's place would have worked better

Comment

Gee, I hope they don't trample on David Abraham...

Comment

At least they aren't getting married in the blue/green office.

I hope that this is a big cast event, not 6 main characters and 20 extras in the background (including Percy Ruggles).

Comment

What's wrong with getting married at a shopping center?

Comment

Originally posted by Key View Post
                  Good one! I was thinking I hope they got Theo's blood stains off the concrete. Or that lady Trip shot...

Comment

Originally posted by ericw808 View Post
                    At least they aren't getting married in the blue/green office.
                    Shh, don't give them any ideas.

Originally posted by ericw808 View Post
                    I hope that this is a big cast event, not 6 main characters and 20 extras in the background (including Percy Ruggles).
                    I was frankly stunned at how many people were at Chad/Abigail and Paul/Sonny's double wedding last fall. Almost the whole cast. It would be nice to get maybe 10 main characters at the Jarlena wedding.

I guess these people have to be there: John, Marlena, Steve, Kayla, Will, Brady, Paul, Eric, Jen, Eve (?), Belle and Shawn (they're coming back for it, right?), Sami. Hope and Rafe will be no-shows if Marlena doesn't give in to Hope's pouting and say she thinks Ben is still a nutcase.

Comment

Originally posted by Key View Post
                      I suppose he was buried under the tree so as long as they don't climb up there...

Comment

From the promo it looks beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by soapsIknow91 View Post
                          From the promo it looks beautiful
                          True, it looks better than I thought it would! Town square cleans up really nice with some floral decorations.

Comment

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post

I was frankly stunned at how many people were at Chad/Abigail and Paul/Sonny's double wedding last fall. Almost the whole cast. It would be nice to get maybe 10 main characters at the Jarlena wedding.

I guess these people have to be there: John, Marlena, Steve, Kayla, Will, Brady, Paul, Eric, Jen, Eve (?), Belle and Shawn (they're coming back for it, right?), Sami. Hope and Rafe will be no-shows if Marlena doesn't give in to Hope's pouting and say she thinks Ben is still a nutcase.
                            Claire will be there to sing. Carrie should be there but probably won't, I guess. Julie and Maggie should be there since they are good friends of Marlena's, I think. And Kate and Marlena are supposedly best buds now, aren't they? So Kate should be there, as well as Abe and Val.

LOL @ Hope and Rafe. I was thinking the same thing!

Comment

• Samisbiggestfan
                              Samisbiggestfan commented
                              Editing a comment
                              Kate and Marlena are only best friends when the storylines require them to like when they are fighting for the same man. They were all of a sudden best friends again when Roman proclaimed his love for Kate last year while Hattie claimed her love for him as Marlena.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X