Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who should Claire Brady be paired with?

Other than Tripp who should the lucky fella be!

Anyone but Tripp she needs to grow up a little more plus Tripp belongs with Ciara they are the perfect match and he is such a great guy and they have wonderful chemistry with each other

Comment

I'm not sure who I'd like to see Clair with, but I will say I'm really loving the character and the actress now. Besides growing as an actress the past year, she's actually refreshing. She's a bit of a troublemaker, but not off the hook like Sami was, and she's realistically self-absorbed, like most teenagers can be.

I'm really liking this storyline with Clair, Ciara, Tripp, and Ben and can't wait to see where it goes.

Comment

I want Theo back with Claire.

Comment

I would bring back Rory so JJ can have his friend back and I think a Rory/Claire pairing would be great comic relief.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
            CanaryFan98 commented
            Editing a comment
            I do too he already finds most of the women in JJ's family hot what's one more? Plus they both are ignored by their families most of the time. They would be so much fun. Imagine the commentary Rory would have about Ben.

• Cat women
            Cat women commented
            Editing a comment
            I really like the idea of Rory

• Amoreena87
            Amoreena87 commented
            Editing a comment
            Tbh I kind of miss Rory.

Definitely Theo............

Comment

No one said it yet so i say it Ben but i like him better with Ciara

Comment

If not Tripp how about Eli ? Blahaha!

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                CanaryFan98 commented
                Editing a comment
                Eli is her cousin.

• Rudolfo
                Rudolfo commented
                Editing a comment
                Ok I stand corrected. its hard for me to know some of these newer characters in the since of who they are related to.

I like the Rory suggestion. I really wish days will have the family members interact more because its hard for me to keep up with the relative connections on this show. I was def going to suggest JJ but i think they may be related as well.

Comment

• soapjunkie1987
                soapjunkie1987 commented
                Editing a comment
                I think they are, through Hope.

• soapfan6
                soapfan6 commented
                Editing a comment
                Thank you, sometimes i forget that claire is hope's grandchild

• klmoon
                klmoon commented
                Editing a comment
                Soapfan6 I think they try to make us forget that. When Claire says "gran" I have a 30 sec delay trying to figure out who she means!

I think they need to invest in a new character for Claire to have a romance and future with. Someone who can bring some life to her, she is more boring then century old paste! Putting her with Tripp makes it even worse because he is apparently there mostly for his looks.

No way to Theo, he is far to mature for her, maybe if she can somehow seem her age and get a sparkle back it would help. Honestly the new Ciara just makes Claire look way younger.

Comment

I want the character to be gone. Adds nothing to any story.

Comment

Originally posted by DarcyDog View Post
                  I want the character to be gone. Adds nothing to any story.
                  Except for the deciding vote for Ben to stay at the loft. Now she can leave.

Comment

Originally posted by Abby_fan View Post
                    I want Theo back with Claire.
                    I liked them together too. I wish they would recast Theo. I miss him.

Comment

How about Claire getting together with Ted?

Just kidding, but a funny thought, picturing the two of them together LOL!

Comment

I actually liked Claire and Tripp when they hinted at it. But I'd prefer Claire be with someone who's never had any sort of romantic connection to Ciara. Even though Tripp was interested in Claire first, I have not doubt that if they were paired people would claim Claire was going after another person Ciara was with. I can do without that.

I don't mind the idea of Rory. He was a fun character and only ever had friendships on the show. So he wouldn't have any baggage with Claire's family. (Note: Claire is related to almost everyone in town except the Dimeras and Hernandezes - until you get to the newest generation who are related to her too)
                        Last edited by rkm137; August 17, 2018, 07:26 PM.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                          CanaryFan98 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          He was JJ's best friend and they were at odds briefly during that drug bust and then Rory disappeared.

• rkm137
                          rkm137 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Okay. But my point was more about romantic baggage. And I'm fairly sure, to the extent that Claire and JJ are at all close, Rory and JJ got on good terms again.

• CanaryFan98
                          CanaryFan98 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          JJ/Claire have shared a few scenes together mostly when he was with Gabi but that was a long time ago not recently. However yes no romantic baggage on his end.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X