Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chad

I have heard a lot of words used to describe Chad over the past two weeks , but the one that keeps coming to my mind is clueless! He doesn’t know how he feels until Gabi the puppet master tells him how he feels ! Today he looked so lost, I miss my Chad who gives as good as he gets , knows what he wants and goes after it !! No one would ever keep him from Abigail for any reason if he was being written as true to character ! My Chabby heart is breaking and I want to throat punch Gabi who is putting them through this unnecessary pain!

Even without Gabi the pain is still going to be there. Can not change the fact that Chad found Abigail banging Stefan.

Comment

• Chabby lover
      Chabby lover
      Contract Poster
      Chabby lover commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby did not sleep with anyone she was raped by that pig she didn't sleep with anyone and Chad was the first to call it what it was rape.

• BBDaysBabe
      BBDaysBabe
      Board Regular
      BBDaysBabe commented
      Editing a comment
      That's the image his heart can't get around. I knew in that moment the clock was ticking on them.

I know right it is like Gabi is his puppet master telling him how he can feel. You can still see on his face though that he is in love with Abby and he kept going on and on about her today with Gabi. Gabi is a witch and she can see how much Chad is hurting and she doesn't care that he is about to be a father and he deserves to know he is about to be a father again. I hate how she doesn't even care that he is away from his son at all it is like she doesn't want anything to destroy her revenge and s he doesn't care about Thomas or her own daughter she is using her daughter for her revenge.

Comment

• Sweetsirella123
      Sweetsirella123
      Recurring Poster
      Sweetsirella123 commented
      Editing a comment
      Amen!! And that’s what I don’t get !! She is hurting Chad the most , who is the one person in this whole situation that hasn’t done anything to her !! And she is keeping Chad away from his child , which Is what she is so angry at Abby for !!

Chad is stupid of leaving his wife! But he does have a soft spot for Gabi. His face was glowing like a moon for Gabi. Abby....I don't know what she was waiting for, a rainbow for them to get back together...she should have kissed him and make him know why CHABBY was meant to be together. .....anyway, I looking forward to more CABI

Comment

• Chabby lover
      Chabby lover
      Contract Poster
      Chabby lover commented
      Editing a comment
      Chad thinks of Gabi has his friend and just as his friend. He could not stop looking and talking about Abby he looked so in love talking about Abby you can see he is in pain but he loves Abby so much. There is not going to be anymore Gad just them talking about Abby he loves to talk about the love of his life. Chad and Abby will end up back together soon and they will raise their children together. Their son and their daughter that Abby is pregnant with. Chad and Abby will be fine and Gabi will be out of their lives for keeping Chad away from his child and making Abby think she is pregnant by her rapist.

• lagirl
      lagirl
      Scriptwriter
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Why doesn't Chad go home. He does not have to know that the child is his in order to be a family.

• Mewt
      Mewt
      Executive Poster
      Mewt commented
      Editing a comment
      I must have missed something. I didn’t see Chad glowing for Gabi. Sad they are writing Gabi using children in her mission for revenge.

Tiff , I didn’t see anything but friendship for Gabi ! And when he finds out what she has done , there will be hell to pay !

Comment

• Chabby lover
      Chabby lover
      Contract Poster
      Chabby lover commented
      Editing a comment
      You are so right their was nothing but friendship for Gabi on Chad's side he sees her as his friend to bad he doesn't realize she is trying to ruin his life and keeping him from his baby. I can't wait for the hell to come raining down on Gabi she deserves what she is going to get from Chad and Abby.

I was hoping Gabi would throat punch Abby after she got out of prison.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan
      Scriptwriter
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      Exactly! C&A are ruining their own family and they're doing a great job!

• BBDaysBabe
      BBDaysBabe
      Board Regular
      BBDaysBabe commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby and Chad are ruining their own family by being stupid. Gabi:

Isn't keeping Abby from having the test redone
      Isn't keeping Chad from seeing his son
      Didn't break Chad's trust in Abby

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan
      Scriptwriter
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      Nor is Gabriella keeping Chad from going home!
      Nor is Gabriella making him stay at K'Mansion!

C&A are responsible for everything that's going on and should stop believing that marriages are all sunshine and roses and splitsville when it's not! After all, although, there's nothing to prove their claim, they're supposed to be the love of one another's lives with a loving home and family! Then stop disproving it and prove it!

Of course Chad is being written clueless, just like Abby is by being forced to interact with her rapist. The writing is so plot driven right now, that they might as well have the characters wear neon signs telling us, "You have to buy this garbage we're spouting for the plot"!!!

Chad wasn't looking at Gabi with anything but torment over what is going on with Abby. It's frustrating and maddening, but I'll be waiting till Chad sees what a fool he's been played for by Gabi. I'll look forward to 2 things. Chad telling Gabi off and calling her every name in the book, and then also, Abigail holding his nose while she feeds him a big helping of "Crow"!!!!

Comment

Yes ma’am , Becca ! I will be standing by with popcorn for that episode !! I am just so flabbergasted with why Abby isn’t standing up for herself !! It is true to character for him to be angry and say hateful things when is hurt , but so out of character for her to just stand there and take it ! She was raped , she did not cheat on him!! Why doesn’t anyone say that out loud ?? Even Gabi today said “ she slept with your brother and is pregnant with his child “ .. she did not sleep with him , she was taken advantage of !! It infuriates me !!!

Comment

Chad is clueless to walk out on his wife after being raped during her mental break. But Chad has been clueless since he started being color blocked.

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
          CallAboutTheCat
          Soap Addict
          CallAboutTheCat commented
          Editing a comment
          That and the lavender. He did too many bad lavender trips and his brain cells are gone or something. I don't know. It's hard to believe this is the same guy who professed never-ending love to Abigail last August after she almost died trying to save him. I think she's better off without him.

• Abby_fan
          Abby_fan
          I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
          Abby_fan commented
          Editing a comment
          Abby is better off without Chad and would be enjoying her life now if she had not gotten back with him. I wish she had remained independent after leaving him. Oh well...

Originally posted by Sweetsirella123 View Post
        Yes ma’am , Becca ! I will be standing by with popcorn for that episode !! I am just so flabbergasted with why Abby isn’t standing up for herself !! It is true to character for him to be angry and say hateful things when is hurt , but so out of character for her to just stand there and take it ! She was raped , she did not cheat on him!! Why doesn’t anyone say that out loud ?? Even Gabi today said “ she slept with your brother and is pregnant with his child “ .. she did not sleep with him , she was taken advantage of !! It infuriates me !!!
        Because RC is trying desperately to wipeout, ignore, whitewash, backtrack on the rape! That's why Abby doesn't say it out loud. They have written her so confused now on what her illness means, and feeling like she has to feel what her alter felt, that they even have her taking the blame for her own rape. I caught that too when Gabi said that and Chad didn't even attempt to correct her. Now it's turned to equating Rape with cheating and rape shaming Abigail every chance someone gets. It is positively infuriating and disgusting.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
          Chad is stupid of leaving his wife! But he does have a soft spot for Gabi. His face was glowing like a moon for Gabi. Abby....I don't know what she was waiting for, a rainbow for them to get back together...she should have kissed him and make him know why CHABBY was meant to be together. .....anyway, I looking forward to more CABI
          Clearly you either missed or chose to miss the part where Chad admitted today to almost kissing his WIFE when Abby came to see him the other day until Gabi barged in. Does that sound like someone who's face is ''glowing like a moon'' for Gabi?

Comment

I'm through with Chad after today. Through. With. Him. Feeling hurt and confused is one thing. I get that. I'd sympathize with him if all he were doing was sitting alone at the Salem Inn trying to process what's happened to him.

But he's not stupid. He's inviting into his life the one backstabbing, manipulative person he knows could push the most buttons in his wife, and playing all "happy family backflips on the trampoline" with her little girl. He KNOWS exactly what he's doing.

Guess who's never played on the trampoline with Ari to make Abigail jealous? Stefan. #TeamStefan

Comment

• Chabby lover
              Chabby lover
              Contract Poster
              Chabby lover commented
              Editing a comment
              I am on Team Chad all the way he is way better and he loves Abigail he thinks of Gabi as a friend. I would never be team rapist in my life

• Beca Drags
              Beca Drags
              Aspiring soap scribe
              Beca Drags commented
              Editing a comment
              @CallAboutTheCat, except for that pesky thing about Stefan being a rapist! Chad is a thousand times the man that Stefan is, and just because Chad is acting like a butthead again, that doesn't mean a rapist is better than him! I could NEVER be #TeamRapist!

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post
            I'm through with Chad after today. Through. With. Him. Feeling hurt and confused is one thing. I get that. I'd sympathize with him if all he were doing was sitting alone at the Salem Inn trying to process what's happened to him.

But he's not stupid. He's inviting into his life the one backstabbing, manipulative person he knows could push the most buttons in his wife, and playing all "happy family backflips on the trampoline" with her little girl. He KNOWS exactly what he's doing.

Guess who's never played on the trampoline with Ari to make Abigail jealous? Stefan. #TeamStefan
            Interesting take, CATC! So you're saying Chad is not clueless and is purposely "playing house" with Gabi and Ari to make Abby jealous? Or as payback? Or both? I hadn't thought of it that way, but maybe you're right.

Comment

I dont't think Chad is playing house to make Abby jealous at all I think he really does care about Ari and is playing with her and only her with Gabi he is just talking to someone he thinks is his friend and that is all. Chad just loves to play with Ari he is good with kids. I do think Chad needs to go home and play and actually see his son though it is like his son is an after thought for Chad he didn't even tell Abby to tell Thomas he loves and misses him it was like he didn't care for Thomas and he try to make time to see his kid even though he seems to have time to see Ari but he doesn't seem to have time to see his own son.

Comment

Yeah I don't blame him for leaving when he walks in to once again see Abigail allowing Stefan to put his hands on her! Too bad he spent the morning playing with ari though rather than spending it with his son. Yes of course gabi and abi pounced on him as soon as he woke up but still...so glad to read he is finally leaving. Can't stand that he can't deliver a line without stammering through the whole scene. Line after line! Used to love him. And thank GOD he finally shaved!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                Working...
                X