Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What if Leo is still alive?

Leo is still alive. That would get Sonny an Will out of there mess. Would it not. I am just speculating here. I think he an Ted are working together an out for lots of money.

I know Days films months ahead, so I'm hoping this is the case since we already know Greg Rikaart's role ended a while back and he hasn't been seen on the set as far as I can tell. Hopefully they kept this under wraps.

Comment

I would love it if Leo was still alive and he along with Ted were blackmailing Will and Sonny! Ted always says he had Leo followed and he knew about him being in the trunk of the car. Also when Sonny or Will asked where Leo's body was Ted was evasive.

Comment

• Terileeh
        Terileeh commented
        Editing a comment
        This is my thoughts exactly. Thanks for posting!

That would simply be the final piece of this now exceptionally dull and predictable story. Shame too, it actually had potential.

Comment

consider this what if Leo is still alive and is working with Sonny ? in a scheme of sorts to get will back ??

Comment

I'm one of those old-fashioned viewers who would love it if they would just go with the story they wrote. Leo is dead. They need to structure their sls more carefully if they don't want characters really dead instead of killing them and "bringing them back". jmo

Comment

I actually liked Leo as a character but I'd say keep him dead too.

What if Leo was actually Ted's son?

Comment

Leo is suppose to be returning in about 6 months. Obviously, he does not die. I understand the actor had to leave to do a movie, but returning to Days. Hurrah!

Comment

Originally posted by CADY View Post
                Leo is suppose to be returning in about 6 months. Obviously, he does not die. I understand the actor had to leave to do a movie, but returning to Days. Hurrah!
                Well, crap. I never could stand Leo. Or Ted.

Comment

Oooh! I just had a thought: what if Leo crashes Will and Sonny's vow renewal?!

Comment

I would love to see Leo back.

Comment

Oh boy. I suppose if they intend to make him a halfway decent character this time, but I won't be looking forward to it.

Comment

oh good! I liked him and was disappointed they went the route they did with the character. Hoping he comes back with an edge, but is somewhat redeemable.

Comment

And where did you see this at? Was it reported somewhere?

Comment

Oh, I'm hoping Leo is still alive. I like Sonny and Will but they have so little remorse for accidentally killing someone that I am turned off by them. It's like to them, Leo was a bad guy so he deserved it. And Ted is a bad guy because he called them on it. I know the blackmailing is bad but I'm finding it hard to feel bad for either Sonny or Will in this. And I adore Ted. Even if he is bad. And Kate better put that gun away!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X