• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • CADY
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Jun 2012

SPOILER! Preview: Friday, August 17th. Episode

Hope is furious when she discovers that Ben did not leave Salem, and is residing at the loft. Trip questions Ciara's motive for inviting Ben to reside with them. Sonny confesses to Adrienne, he is still in love with Will. Steve has a surprise for Adrienne. Kate has reached her limit with Ted, and pulls a gun on him! Oh, Boy!

Source: TV Guide Soaps
  • mahdi
    Aspiring soap scribe
    • Mar 2004

All of this sounds GOOD! I can't wait!

I'll try to keep it in mind while I suffer through more Abby/Chad/Gabi/Stefan drama tomorrow.
    mahdi
    Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.

Comment

• Chabby lover
      Contract Poster
      • Jun 2018

SOUNDS Actually interesting since it sounds like their is no Gabi and Stefan on it sounds like my day to watch.

Comment

• campbellka
        Contract Poster
        • Apr 2004

I've been waiting the whole week to see what Hope's reaction will be. Can't wait!

Comment

• tvaddict4965
          Executive Poster
          • Aug 2005

Good stuff....thank you cady.....

Comment

• tiff5555
            Aspiring soap scribe
            • Jul 2007

Originally posted by mahdi View Post
            All of this sounds GOOD! I can't wait!

I'll try to keep it in mind while I suffer through more Abby/Chad/Gabi/Stefan drama tomorrow.
            There is going to be a a quad scene for Friday???? Sweet!!!! I am enjoying Dark Gabi and the destruction of CHABBY. I don't know, CHABBY has not been exciting since Stefan arrival. CHABBY reminds me of SHELLE, young people in love. The mature SHELLE, have not been given a chance in a real story except when Belle cheated.

Comment

• ckg1
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Jan 2009

No Abigail or Chad having his usual thought bubbles going over Abigail...sounds great! Tired of boring Chabby.

Miss Gabi no matter how bad it gets though.
              Kate and Ted, LOL.

Looking forward to everything Ben and Ciara!!

Comment

• CADY
                Aspiring soap scribe
                • Jun 2012

I may be the minority here, but I hate seeing Ciara getting mixed up with Ben, a psycho serial killer. Ben belongs in prison! He murdered 3 innocent gals for no reason, just because he felt like it. I understand he has mental issues, but so does everyone else in prison capable of serial murders. No excuse for his freedom.

Comment

• CanaryFan98
                  CanaryFan98 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  I don't really hate them together for that reason as much as I prefer Ben as a sociopath and don't like Ciara. Also how rushed this is she suddenly trusts him... just seems off to me.

• dee2
                  dee2 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  There are a few of us who feel the same as you do.

• Mewt
                  Mewt commented
                  Editing a comment
                  Ben seemed creepy while eating cereal out the box.
              • ALoyalSoapFan
                Soap Addict
                • Sep 2016

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post
                No Abigail or Chad having his usual thought bubbles going over Abigail...sounds great! Tired of boring Chabby.

Miss Gabi no matter how bad it gets though.
                Kate and Ted, LOL.

Looking forward to everything Ben and Ciara!!
                Yikes, ckg, do you think, when Hope learns that Ben didn't leave as promised and is living at the loft, that Rope will plant evidence to prove Ben set the fire, since he disobeyed her orders?

Comment

• TheMartins4Life
                  Board Regular
                  • Dec 2009

Originally posted by CADY View Post
                  I may be the minority here, but I hate seeing Ciara getting mixed up with Ben, a psycho serial killer. Ben belongs in prison! He murdered 3 innocent gals for no reason, just because he felt like it. I understand he has mental issues, but so does everyone else in prison capable of serial murders. No excuse for his freedom.
                  Well if Ben should not be out and should be in prison, there's plenty...PLENTY of people in Salem who've killed and that are out there, they should be in Prison. Ben paid for what he did unlike others in town who are still walking out there on the streets. And as much as I like certain characters, they shouldn't be out of prison or still walking around if he or she have committed crimes, period. So I get where you're coming from, but you have to look at others in Salem at the same time.

Comment

• ckg1
                    Aspiring soap scribe
                    • Jan 2009

Originally posted by ALoyalSoapFan View Post
                    Yikes, ckg, do you think, when Hope learns that Ben didn't leave as promised and is living at the loft, that Rope will plant evidence to prove Ben set the fire, since he disobeyed her orders?
                    Yes Loyal, Hope kinda scares me at this point. I think she is capable of just about anything! And knowing she’s PC from a legacy family like Abigail, she may just get away with planting evidence about Ben! If Hope protects family members like Abigail and let’s Gabi rot in jail a day more than she should have and knowing Hope can shoot unarmed Stefano(although he was evil we know)in his wheelchair three times, then she will do anything to get rid of Ben! I hope Ben, his lawyer Ted, and hopefully Ben’s girl feisty Ciara will watch out for Ben and have his back in this!

Comment

• CADY
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jun 2012

Originally posted by TheMartins4Life View Post

Well if Ben should not be out and should be in prison, there's plenty...PLENTY of people in Salem who've killed and that are out there, they should be in Prison. Ben paid for what he did unlike others in town who are still walking out there on the streets. And as much as I like certain characters, they shouldn't be out of prison or still walking around if he or she have committed crimes, period. So I get where you're coming from, but you have to look at others in Salem at the same time.
                      I don't condone others who have killed, but those were self defense in most cases. Ben just killed these innocent gals for no reason, just because he felt like killing. I see no comparison what so ever. How has he paid for what he did? He is free to society, while others who commit serial murders are in prison for life. He was in a mental institution, which served to his benefit. He never served one day in prison. Sorry, but I have no sympathy for this guy. He belongs in prison with all the other psycho serial killers.

Comment

• dee2
                        dee2 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I agree. You state the situation about Ben very well.
                    • ALoyalSoapFan
                      Soap Addict
                      • Sep 2016

Originally posted by ckg1 View Post

Yes Loyal, Hope kinda scares me at this point. I think she is capable of just about anything! And knowing she’s PC from a legacy family like Abigail, she may just get away with planting evidence about Ben! If Hope protects family members like Abigail and let’s Gabi rot in jail a day more than she should have and knowing Hope can shoot unarmed Stefano(although he was evil we know)in his wheelchair three times, then she will do anything to get rid of Ben! I hope Ben, his lawyer Ted, and hopefully Ben’s girl feisty Ciara will watch out for Ben and have his back in this!
                      Correction, Hope let Gabriella rot in jail for MONTHS b4 Abby's confession and MONTHS after her confession! It wasn't until Abby went to court MONTHS after her confession and accepted her tap on the tip of her fingertip of "self defense" bc Chad blackmailed the DA to reduce the 1st degree murder charge that Gabriella was convicted on down to a misdemeanor of "self defense!" that her charge was over turned! Therefore, I truly w/o an iota of doubt believe she's plant evidence or have her lapdog husband plant the evidence to prove that Ben set the fire! However, if she/they do, I want Ted to rip them to pieces with Ciara cheering him on!

Comment

• ckg1
                        ckg1 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        Thanks Loyal, it’s more messed up with Hooe’s legacy entitlement to do whatever she wants. Will see what she thinking of in her next devious Ben hate plot after the cliffhanger today...let’s see how Ciara deals with, Claire and her hidden agenda might help too, lol.
                    • SSN
                      Contract Poster
                      • May 2005

Sick and tired of Hope and her attitude about Ben leaving town. Remember Hope - you closed the case!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X