Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HORITA & Sonny scene

Will reunites with Paul and leaves Sonny out in the cold. Sonny looked very sad....

indeed. consider this ? what if Leo actually teamed up with Sonny to try and get will back ? (and that whole he's dead thing was a ruse) that's a stretch I know but still I don't think Leo is dead, regardless!

Comment

I don't think Leo is dead either. I will take Horita while I can before boring Wilson.

Comment

Reunites is a strong word. They didn't break up. Paul found out the truth. Assured Will that he loved him. Paul apologized (for what I don't know), Will apologized. They embraced right in front of Sonny. Which is kinda what Sonny deserves. He dumped Paul just assuming Will would come back to him. Now he as to watch Paul and Will in love. But we all know that as soon as Will gets his memories back, he will leave Paul out in the cold.

Comment

• cali815
        cali815
        Board Regular
        cali815 commented
        Editing a comment
        But Will has started getting his memories back -- starting with memories of Sonny professing love for him -- and Will is not running back to Sonny at all.

• Jj1701
        Jj1701
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        Jj1701 commented
        Editing a comment
        Give it a few weeks.....

• mckinnb
        mckinnb
        Recurring Poster
        mckinnb commented
        Editing a comment
        But we all know it's not going to last, because CS is leaving soon

I think Sonny's fate will change in few more weeks. I still love HORITA.....

Comment

• TuTu67
        TuTu67
        Senior Board Member
        TuTu67 commented
        Editing a comment
        And I love Wilson!!! Paul should have never came into their lives.

I wouldn't say "reunite" as Horita never broke up in the first place and Sonny's been left out in the cold for months now. LOL. Horita is so sweet, but tides are definitely about to turn. I'd be absolutely shocked if Paul's exit isn't tied to Will cheating on him with Sonny a few months from now.

Comment

Freddie Smith as Sonny made me tear up today. He did a great job portraying the wounded soul that Sonny is. I was a little hurt that Paul was that insensitive to his pain. Will, I get, but Paul? I guess I expected a little more. I still love my Paul.

Comment

I am soo glad that Paul is in their mess too...and I understand that Sonny is hurting...Will, well he not yet fully knows that his and Sonny do have history. And things quickly changed for Paul, from Sonny to loving Will now. Oh god I love this story.....

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
            Will reunites with Paul and leaves Sonny out in the cold. Sonny looked very sad....
            I notice that too tiff. Freddie did an awesome job in that scene. He sis not have to say a word.

Comment

Sonny broke my heart, that scene would have hurt anyone.

Comment

Poor Sonny! I felt so bad for him...

Comment

In an ideal world, I would wish for Sonny to NOT instantly run into Will's arms when/if they were to reunite however Days (IMHO) just don't do quality writing anymore with their SLs or most of their characters.

When CS goes and if WilSon are reunited, it will be the same old stories for them from their previous time on Days. And if CS was to return or there was a recast for his character or they were to bring in a new love interest, the predictable route that Days would likely take is that it was a gay character interested in Will which would threaten his relationship with Sonny. And this new love interest would probably become popular because of the many who don't like WilSon anymore or at all.

I never thought from a few years ago having loved them in their original incarnation, that I wouldn't care that much about WilSon being back together or Will going from my favourite ever Days character to someone I don't have much joy or interest in watching as of now. I can't think of any programme far less any soap that has gone out of their way to systematically destroy their (good) characters in the way that Days has. When you have it that a character like Ben is preferred over a legendary character like Hope, well for me all is lost.
                  mahdi
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  Last edited by mahdi; August 16, 2018, 03:48 PM. Reason: Removed reference to deleted post

Comment

As much as I wish he would, I don't think Will is going to go back to Sonny right away. I mean we do still have another 3 to 3 1/2 months of Paul.

Comment

I happen to like each of their characters (Will, Sonny, Paul) and feel for what they have all gone through. I do root for WilSon, but want to see everyone happy. Knowing that Paul's character is leaving I do hope for a return of WilSon. But should Paul be recast, a new gay character (where's the bartender from the Brady Pub???) who is actually interesting and can act might not be a bad idea.

Comment

I feel bad for Sonny. But, he needs to move on with someone who will make him happy.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X