Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Marlena/Susan

Marlena gets a gift in the mail from an anonymous person who turn out to be Susan it is a pretty funny gift and kind of a very Susan thing; Susan arrives in Salem just in time to crash Marlena's bachelotte party; On the morning of the wedding, Susan stops by Marlena's to talk; Susan reveals that Kristen paid her a visit in the hospital; Marlena is shocked because Kristen is presumably dead; Marlena tells Susan that she was heavily medicated and that it is impossible that Kristen is alive; Susan chalks it up to being mistaken but says it seemed real to her;

Source: SOD

Looking forward to seeing Susan.

Comment

I loathed Susan.

Such an unnecessary cartoon character but I'm guessing it's to pave the road to Kristen appearing at the wedding.

And Marlena's having a bachelorette party? Oh good gravy.

I'll be real honest I'm looking forward to this wedding being over. Unpopular I know but I'm over it.

Comment

Love this Susan spoiler! I cant wait to see her and my all time fav kristen again!

Comment

I believe Stacy will do a wonderful job as Kristen but I can't help but wish it was the fabulous Eileen Davidson who was coming back.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X