• Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Spoilers for the week of August 20th

Carrie contacts Marlena
    Steve presses Kayla about her secret
    Kayla breaks down to Valarie
    Shawn and Belle make peace that Ben is living at the loft

Source: SOD

Is Carrie coming back? That would be good news. But I have t heard and anything so it will probably just be a phone call.

Comment

• Chabby lover
      Chabby lover
      Contract Poster
      Chabby lover commented
      Editing a comment
      I think it might be just a phone call their has been nothing said about her coming back.

Make peace? I love Ben and believe he's changed, but they shouldn't be totally at peace about him living under the same roof as their daughter. They should at least be a little worried. Just saying. Can't wait for the wedding!!!!
    soapjunkie1987
    Recurring Poster
    Last edited by soapjunkie1987; August 15, 2018, 11:53 AM.

Comment

Sonny's dreams of reconciling with his ex-husband finally shows signs of becoming an reality when Will has a memory of their wedding day
      The morning of the wedding, Marlena awakens from a terrible nightmare about the events head, Major catastrophe. Still, the couple is determined to become husband and wife
      At John's bachelor party he is hit with a baseball and gets a black eye; Marlena visits him at the salem inn; John borrows Steve's patch to cover his black eye;
      When Sami is faced with an impossible choice, a shocking turn of events will send everyone into a tailspin;
      Ted has bad news for Hope
      Kayla confides in Marlena
      Sonny confides in Adrienne that he still loves Will
      Kate makes a shocking move

Source: SOD

Comment

So, Belle and Shawn will be cool with this? Fine by me. But I'm sure Hope will be all over them about it being ok with them and maybe Shawn will be looking at from the angle of "the harder you come down on Ben the more appealing he is to Ciara".

Comment

• soapjunkie1987
          soapjunkie1987
          Recurring Poster
          soapjunkie1987 commented
          Editing a comment
          I bet you're right about Shawn's attitude, and I actually love that they're seemingly gonna have an open mind about it. I just hope they're not 100% OK with it. Belle will probably be like "I don't like it either, but my mom deemed him sane, and I trust her professional judgement".
          soapjunkie1987
          Recurring Poster
          Last edited by soapjunkie1987; August 15, 2018, 12:16 PM.

• Chabby lover
          Chabby lover
          Contract Poster
          Chabby lover commented
          Editing a comment
          It does not sound like they are having an open mind about it at all it sounds like they are making peace about it but that is all. .They should never have an open mind about a serial Killer

• soapjunkie1987
          soapjunkie1987
          Recurring Poster
          soapjunkie1987 commented
          Editing a comment
          Then what else would you call making peace about it?

Maybe the bad news Hope means good news for Ben. Like maybe evidence is found, hard evidence that Ben didn't start that fire because she wants him to be guilty so badly and if he's really innocent and it can be proven then she's back to square one of trying to push Ben out of Ciara's life.

Comment

I dont watch this soap at the moment because i can't stand gabi
          so please someone give me a heads up when they find out what
          she did, then i will come back, thanks

Comment

Originally posted by isa View Post
          Maybe the bad news Hope means good news for Ben. Like maybe evidence is found, hard evidence that Ben didn't start that fire because she wants him to be guilty so badly and if he's really innocent and it can be proven then she's back to square one of trying to push Ben out of Ciara's life.
          I thought about that too. I hope so. Either that or they sue the SPD.

Comment

Kate tells Chad about his baby???? Now that would be fast and a missed good opportunity too to prolong this in months ahead, even to November Sweeps where the stories can be actually good.

Comment

I am confused with this and other thread regarding the same week. Could be said all in one in this thread Hopefully it will merge.

Comment

Wonderful spoiler for Ted and Hope!! Hoping Ted hears what Hope tried to do. Hoping Ted gets restraining order for Ben against both these corrupt fools. I do Hope Ted found evidence of bens innocence. I'm up for any bad news for Rope. I read on days cafe that it's not just bad news for hope. It's Ted has a bombshell for Hope! So excited for that week.
              Benfan
              Lurking in the Shadows
              Last edited by Benfan; August 16, 2018, 01:39 PM.

Comment

Great news that Shelle are open minded and I think they may just get Marlena opinion on Ben. Someone should respect Marlena opinion. I got to give them credit. Of course they should still keep tabs on Claire and make sure she fine. Glad they are one of few salemites who will be tolerable to watch.

Comment

Steve still doesn't know the secret, he breaks into her phone this week

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X