Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rafe: A Silver Fox

I've noticed the past week that his hair color is turning gray. He is a handsome silver fox.

I've always thought Rafe was handsome. At first I wasn't sure I liked it, but it's definitely grown on me. He's looking good!

But if the hair is intended to make me like him with Hope, forget it.
    mahdi
    Moderator: DAYS Forum, soapcentral.com

Questions? Comments? Please email me.

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
      CallAboutTheCat commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL, I came into this thread planning to say exactly the same thing and you beat me to it! When I first saw his little silver hairs, I thought, "They are trying to make me think he should be with Hope." No sale!

Rafe ? what about Victor! now there's the 'silver fox'! LOL

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
      CallAboutTheCat commented
      Editing a comment
      LOL. Victor is more like a silver walrus. John is my silver fox!

• maq1
      maq1 commented
      Editing a comment
      John is most definitely a silver fox. When he brought Marlena breakfast in bed last week...HELLO!!!

I don't like John with white hair ....I guess I am not ready when actors are getting old. Neither am I with John, aka Victor. It's sad that Joe passed away and no more Peggy

Comment

I don't like their hair,, I am 70 and my hair is gray on top and sides and dark in the back I have my hair color light brown every 2 months looks great.

Comment

I will be 70 in December. I have very little gray hair. I am naturally strawberry blonde, but chemo stripped the red from my hair and went brown so i color it b/c I liked it red.

Comment

Yeah, Rafe looks even sexier than before.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X