Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jpa777
    replied
    Well who can blame him...he thinks she got pregnant from his horrible brother and she let him feel the baby kick.

Leave a comment:

• Beca Drags
    replied
    I did not see a look of disgust. I think he was totally embarrassed being caught in that very inappropriate situation and instead of apologizing for it, he just pulled out his smug act and turned defensive on Abby. I think he's highly disappointed in himself, as he said it again today. "I wish I could be the man you want". He's frustrated that he can't figure out a way through this mess, but I don't think he's the least bit disgusted with Abigail. He's sad, but he still loves Abby very much. That was clear in that moment when they had a thawing between them, before Gabi came back and butted her nose in where it doesn't belong.
    Last edited by Beca Drags; August 14, 2018, 06:44 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CincyLady
    replied
    Comment by Anitalyfe: People only really got behind Chabby (In my opinion) because BF and KM had chem. It had nothing to do with the story really but moreso the chem which is why people who try and claim they have some deep history lose me.

I couldn't "quote" you since you made this as a comment but you hit the nail squarely on the head. What a joke. And yes, BF and KM had awesome chemistry - but Chad and Abby have not had that same chemistry since KM left. They had essentially no history and the chemistry was only apparent when they were in the cabin.
    Last edited by CincyLady; August 14, 2018, 06:39 PM.

Leave a comment:

• anitalyfe
    commented on 's reply
    20062007 Yeahhhh! I love having a twin.

commented on 's reply
    OK, I think we're officially soap twins at this point.

• anitalyfe
    commented on 's reply
    YES! I also don't get where he's some "good guy". Now comparing him to Ben ok sure. But like he lied to her about being terminally ill so she'd give up her V card to him. He's always been a douche.

People only really got behind Chabby (In my opinion) because BF and KM had chem. It had nothing to do with the story really but moreso the chem which is why people who try and claim they have some deep history lose me.

• Brenda4ev
    replied
    Originally posted by 20062007 View Post
    I guess I just see the same jerk from back then when it comes to him. I never found his anger more forgivable because he was jealous over her as if that made it ~romantic~ back then
    I would not say I thought it was romantic. I guess it was easier to writer it off back then and being soap couple angst. But, now I am just not into that type of treatment anymore on soaps. Looking back you are right... It was not cool back then or now.

Leave a comment:

• Chabby lover
    replied
    Chad was not disgusted he knows his wife was raped and Chad loves Abby and he never looks sick around her at all. Chad loves Abby and is always able to love Abby they are each others weaknesses and how much they love each other. Chad and Abby will be back together in no time especially when he finds out that Gabi is behind all his pain since he can't handle the baby and that is all he can't handle. Gabi is behind everything that is hurting Chad is all because of the witch Gabi who is selfish and doesn't care about anyone but herself.

Leave a comment:

replied
    I guess I just see the same jerk from back then when it comes to him. I never found his anger more forgivable because he was jealous over her as if that made it ~romantic~ back then

Leave a comment:

• Brenda4ev
    replied
    Originally posted by KatLovesSoaps View Post
    I'm no Chad fan but she has put him through A LOT.

She's been to bed with two of his brothers and murdered the third.

She keeps trying to explain the DID's as though Gabby is part of her which only makes Stefan/Abby seem like a betrayal. After he tries hard to come to terms with it. He walks into their home and there she is letting Stefan touch her?

There's a lot to be disgusted by in this convulted storyline.
    Originally posted by looktothestars View Post

He is disgusted. She can pretty much tell us who the bigger brother is of all three Dimeras. Poor Chad is trying not to dry heave around her. The only weakness is his stomach.
    She was raped. She was out of her mind. She reappeared and was terrified to be in the room with her before the Gabby alter took over. Hate Abby all you want, I really do not care... but, she did not sleep with Stefan.

Chad knows she was raped. He threatened to press charges on Stefan, but now that he finds himself disgusted with Abby being pregnant by her rapist... he is acting like he was betrayed and something awful happened to him. He can cry me a river. If he paid more attention maybe he would have known that Abby was not well.

Leave a comment:

• Brenda4ev
    replied
    Originally posted by 20062007 View Post
    Chad always takes his anger out on her but I swear every time he stomps his feet and throws a tantrum people claim it's OOC like he hasn't been doing this for years
    It is not. He was downright nasty at times when she was dating Ben. But, back then she would slap the hell out of him and give as good as she got.

And he is the same guy (or should be) who was very much willing to raise Ben's child with her. He faced a serial killer, a snowstorm and a fire to save Abby and her baby.

So... yeah... its is shocking to see him now.

His wife was raped. He is the first to say it. Why make her apologize for wanting to keep her child? Make her feel like she is doing something wrong...? It goes beyond making snide comments and stomping his feet out of jealousy... he is downright cruel to her now.

He should be disgusted with himself. Chad from 3 years ago would hate who he has become.

Leave a comment:

• looktothestars
    replied
    Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
    Chad did not look disgusted at all he does love Abby and he was getting closer to her if Gabi did not come in they would more than likely have started kissing they are each other's weakness. They love each other and Abby didn't do anything wrong and she wasn't using her son to get at Chad that is Gabi's thing to use her daughter. Chad couldn't run out of their fast enough had nothing to do with Gabi he went to make pancakes for Ari and just Ari. Chad loves Abby and he will end up back to her when all is said and done like he always does because he is in love with her. Chad looked uncomfortable with Gabi and Ari at first until Abby walked in. All Abby tried to do was tell him his son missed him well he hasn't been around of course his son misses him I hope Abby tells him the truth that his father abandoned him to play house with someone else who is not him and her because he just wanted to be gone from them.
    He is disgusted. She can pretty much tell us who the bigger brother is of all three Dimeras. Poor Chad is trying not to dry heave around her. The only weakness is his stomach.

Leave a comment:

replied
    Chad always takes his anger out on her but I swear every time he stomps his feet and throws a tantrum people claim it's OOC like he hasn't been doing this for years

Leave a comment:

• Chabby lover
    replied
    Chad did not look disgusted at all he does love Abby and he was getting closer to her if Gabi did not come in they would more than likely have started kissing they are each other's weakness. They love each other and Abby didn't do anything wrong and she wasn't using her son to get at Chad that is Gabi's thing to use her daughter. Chad couldn't run out of their fast enough had nothing to do with Gabi he went to make pancakes for Ari and just Ari. Chad loves Abby and he will end up back to her when all is said and done like he always does because he is in love with her. Chad looked uncomfortable with Gabi and Ari at first until Abby walked in. All Abby tried to do was tell him his son missed him well he hasn't been around of course his son misses him I hope Abby tells him the truth that his father abandoned him to play house with someone else who is not him and her because he just wanted to be gone from them.

Leave a comment:

• looktothestars
    replied
    Of everyone it's Abby who is annoying me the most. All her long conversations with Stefan then running to Chad and making accusations.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X