Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JMatthews
    replied
    I did not think he looked disgusted but he is beyond himself with hurt and anger right now. I think these writers still have an interest in the chemistry of Stefan and Abby but did not play it right. Therefore, it has become a big turnoff for many viewers. Chad was too cruel today because of his hurt....but i still felt he just wanted to grab her and hold on. Not sure where these writers are going....they are playing loose with this DID thing....so now we are supposed to believe the alters are a part of her? Giving Stefan rights? And i guess he does have rights to the child but WOW is t is just getting crazy!

Leave a comment:

• Key
    replied
    "Chad looks disgusted..."

Yes, but he also looks very much like an abused spouse. If the roles were reversed and Abby was a husband trying to accuse and evoke guilt, and then switched to sweet talking, while the wife stood there looking beaten and scared to say what she was thinking...that would make it easier to see it for what it is.

Leave a comment:

• Chabby lover
    replied
    No Abby should be at home with his wife and son. Chad should not be making anything with Ari and Gabi they are nothing to him he has a family. Abby should be with Chad and their son she doesn't want her rapist and that is her and Chad's baby. Chad loves Abby and he has no feelings but friendship for the witch. Abby doesn't have to let her rapist anywhere near her she loves and wants Chad and she will wait for him and he will come home to his family when he finds out the witch is keeping him from his child.

Leave a comment:

• Key
    replied
    Many in Salem (and in the real world) are calling it rape but we keep seeing Abby framing the narrative differently. "Gabigail" was in love with Stefan and the alters are a part of Abby.

That's not my take -- it's what Abby has been saying (to most everyone except, tellingly, Stefan -- to him she calls it rape).

Chad would no doubt gratefully accept the rape narrative but she won't let him. So, what is he to think? A part of her is now integrated (whatever that means) and therefore her love for Stefan is integrated -- admixed, absorbed, assimilated, whatever. And she wants, because of that, to keep Stefan's child too.

She's not rejecting any of it, and she's cramming it down Chad's throat. In her usual toxic fashion.

Suck it up Chad! I tried to murder Ben. I'm dead. I'm back but your real true love is Gabi. I want a divorce. I'm marrying Dario Hernandez. I'm Gabby with a y and I love Stefan. Suck it up.

It's always something. She'd rather see him choke on it than have him denounce Stefan with righteous wrath. If she put that desire in words it'd be "I've decided I'm not the victim, Chad. YOU are."

Because who does all the bleeding and crying? Not Abby. Chad.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    I agree here! Chad gets upset when smelling the flower. Abby should know that Chad likes lavender flowers

• Beca Drags
    replied
    Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
    Chad should have had Gabi's sweet lavender pancakes with Ari & Gabi Enjoy the sweet morning with them. Abby should be now including those making appointments with Stefan....that guy is eagar to have her baby, is standing sonewhere, every chance Abby is around, that it's driving me insane. Who knows where Stefan will be....Abby better let him now in for the pregnancy journey before he too, goes insane.
    tiff, why do you want Abby to be forced with her rapist?? That's not even remotely good for the character or what Abby wants. Abby should NEVER have to look at this predator again, let alone be forced to interact over this child.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    Chad should have had Gabi's sweet lavender pancakes with Ari & Gabi Enjoy the sweet morning with them. Abby should be now including those making appointments with Stefan....that guy is eagar to have her baby, is standing sonewhere, every chance Abby is around, that it's driving me insane. Who knows where Stefan will be....Abby better let him now in for the pregnancy journey before he too, goes insane.

Leave a comment:

• Rudolfo
    replied
    I hope she runs to Stefan.. Chad is an immature little punk!

Leave a comment:

• perky7kc
    commented on 's reply
    ITA She should be treating like the rapist he is not like Chad's brother who he doesn't like. She should get a restraining order against him. If she had been raped by a stranger, Chad would not have left because Abby wouldn't go anywhere near the guy. Having him come into Jen's home was so WRONG, she should have slammed the door in his face.

commented on 's reply
    Chad has the right to be angry, but the way he deals with his anger is borderline unforgivable. Abby's behavior has been bizarre for sure, but no, I don't think it has warranted the reaction Chad continues to give her. Letting Stefan feel the baby was flat out weird, but Chad's anger is clearly stemming more from his own inability to get over her rape and him viewing it more as a betrayal than an assault, and now he is punishing her for it.

• 1sbkmcfan
    replied
    I am definitely not a Chabby fan. In fact, I have pretty much detested Abby since she showed up in Salem as an adult. But I don't totally feel sorry for Chad because he chose a woman who slept with one brother and has now slept with another of his brothesr and killed his third brother. And the fact that she cheated on Ben with him long before she had a DID story to cover her sins only makes me say Chad knew what he was getting when he married Abby. I don't care either way if they get back together or stay apart.

Leave a comment:

• Canlady
    commented on 's reply
    Given the circumstances, you don't believe that Chad is justified in being angry at Abby?

• Canlady
    replied
    Chad looked very uncomfortable, almost like he wanted to be anywhere but standing so close to Abby.

Leave a comment:

• BBDaysBabe
    replied
    He didn't want to speak to her because he told her he had to take a shower.
    He called her out again on judging he and Gabi and asked how she can do that standing there pregnant with another man's baby.
    When she calmed down and started apologizing he still didn't want to listen to her and ran off as soon as Gabi told him Arianna was waiting.

I would say he's disgusted with his wife and very sick of having to deal with her mental illness and other excuses.

Leave a comment:

• CherryPoppins
    replied
    Stefan imprinted on Abigail. Chad can smell him on her.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X