Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He was obviously confused when she came back about the choices she had made , yes. But never once did I think he didn’t love her. Never. And when she let him go , he was devastated. The words come to my mind that he said “ a life without you is no life at all “. The life he has with Abby is complicated. She is drama , she does suffer with a mental illness. Then he saw Gabi , who is strong , independent , easy to be with. Who wouldn’t think that was a better option? But in the end , he realized he loves Abigail , warts and all , and he will this time too ! Especially when he finds out that Gabi is keeping him from his own child and enjoying what should have been the best time of their lives. Chabby will win in the end. There is no doubt in my mind. As far as her giving him space , she is mentally ill , but not dumb. She sees that Gabi is manipulating the situation to be close to Chad. She is just playing her game.

Comment

I think Chad went back to Abby, because of Thomas. If Thomas was not involved, he may have been stuck with Abby and Gabi. He loves both women!

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
        I think Chad went back to Abby, because of Thomas. If Thomas was not involved, he may have been stuck with Abby and Gabi. He loves both women!
        The exact opposite of this was proven. Abigail told him last year, "Don't come back to me, because of Thomas." His exact words were, "I'm not. I want to come because you're my soulmate and I don't want to spend another day without you. You're my everything." Thomas deepens their love, but it doesn't rest solely upon Thomas. Chad would choose her a million times, over Gabi and even if there were no Thomas. Time to let it go tiff, Thomas is NOT the reason Chad chose Abigail. That's been proven on screen. The deep, true, abiding and enduring love he has for Abigail is on a whole other planet, compared to the shallow lust he had for Gabi. He certainly got over her too, because he's been shown NOT one time, thinking of, or longing for Gabi. It's Abby that controls his every thought, and owns his heart and soul.

Comment

Chad did not go back to Abby because of Thomas he went back to Abby because he loves her and he is completely in love with her. He was not stuck between her and Gabi even with Gabi all he thought about was Abby. Chad did not love Gabi at all. Thomas might deepen that love but he loves Abby all by herself even if they didn't have Thomas he would have went back to Abby he is in love with her way to much. Chad would choose her a million times over Gabi he will never choose Gabi she will always be second best to his true love and the one person who has his heart and soul Abby. He does not think about Abby or long for her like he does for Abby and he even did with Gabi.

Comment

Thomas seals their faith! It's not a bad thing thou. I feel if Abby did not had Thomas or was Ben's, things would have been different in my opinion. But who knows. I just feel CHABBY did not had a slow burning love story like CIN. I just remember they loving each other in the grass, that conceived Thomas. Thomas is the key to CHABBY.

Comment

Thomas seals their faith! It's not a bad thing thou. I feel if Abby did not had Thomas or was Ben's, things would have been different in my opinion. But who knows. I just feel CHABBY did not had a slow burning love story like CIN. I just remember they loving each other in the grass, that conceived Thomas. Thomas is the key to CHABBY.
              But why do you keep ignoring what we've posted on how Chad made it clear last year, he wasn't coming back to her, because of Thomas. Why do you keep ignoring that tiff?? Plus all the other times, he's proven he doesn't feel complete unless he's with her!

Comment

Beca Drags I am looking on the general things. To me, CHABBY may have a love story, but I remember that Thomas making them as one in 2016.

Comment

• Beca Drags
                  Beca Drags commented
                  Editing a comment
                  tiff5555 Yes, Thomas deepened their love, but their love began long before Thomas and would be there, even without Thomas. Chad has proven it, over and over, how Abigail is his soulmate. A soulmate is not someone you're with, just because you have a child together. A soulmate is part of you, even without sharing a child, and that's what Abigail is to Chad.

Clearly you haven't been watching this show long enough to know just how far back Chabby's history goes. Either that or you're choosing to ignore it. Are you just trying to say that Chad is with Abby because of Thomas to somehow make Chad and Gabi relevant? Because that will never happen. He always tells Abby, ''it's you. It's ALWAYS been you.'' That's why he hasn't given Gabi a second thought or look since last year. Because it's ALWAYS been Abby for him and it ALWAYS will be.
                Last edited by BradyG; August 23, 2018, 07:25 PM.

Comment

BradyG I have been watching since mid 1994....I do sort know of CHABBY story. They were smack together in 2011, without any slow burning love. They were not that up & front back then too. Then he fell for Melanie, and left Abby. Abby had her sexual awaking and fell for her married teacher and wanted sex from him. I believe when digging deep in 2015, there was that love there, but Abby also loved Ben. She did move forefront with her hot affair with EJ, and the idea of loving his brother again, Chad...the audience was on board. Thomas, thou, sealed their faith up...so you see, I do know something something about CHABBY The question is now, will this situation with Stefan, be a pivotal moment for CHABBY? I say yes, if they are a endgame! I do believe if Marci was staying, the baby would have been or might still be Stefan's.

Comment

BradyG I have been watching since mid 1994....I do sort know of CHABBY story. ...
                    You have a different perspective, tiff, and there's nothing wrong with that. Chabby is a fiction, not a faith. There's no one orthodox view and all the rest are heresies. Me, I think this version of Abby has a lot more chem with Stefan than with Chad, but still not enough. And I doubt anyone could be as cruel as Abby has been, to a "soulmate." Unless she's been Dr. Laura for longer than we realized. (That's my heresy.)

Comment

Nah, once Chad had sex with Gabi the Lavender scent proved to be nothing but blah. He then started carrying his wedding ring around in his pocket and thinking about his life with Abby and how it consumes him, his words to Abby. He never once considered marrying Gabi and she was pissed when she realized the ring she found was not for her but Abby's ring Chad was carrying around Gabi was just a distraction for Chad and once he tasted what she had to offer he no longer seem to be that interested. It is usually what happens when the interest is mostly surface. Gabi is an attractive woman and made it known she wanted Chad like no other it was appealing but once the sex happened it became just what it was a passing fling. Abby leaves Chad and he cries and is shown broken. Gabi tells Chad he should be with Abby after knowing she will never be number one with Chad as long as Abby is around and he walks away happy no tears. Gabi is the fall back girl. Nothing special

Now as an Abby fan first I want her to kick Chad to the curb and keep moving. Let Gabi always know she is second choice and will always be second choice and she got Chad by being a manipulative lying trash who took Chad's baby and handed it to his rapist brother. That will be Gabi's legacy, second best.

As for Chabby not being like Cin, I say thank goodness. I am not interested in a serial killer of innocent women being a romantic interest of a young woman. But that is just me, I was never a groupie of Ted Bundy
                      Last edited by lovelydtc; August 24, 2018, 06:45 PM.

Comment

• tiff5555
                        tiff5555 commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I was referring to 2015 & early 2016 that Thomas sealed the faith of CHABBY. I feel as a general, I can't pinpoint their love, except to Thomas. Maybe if it would have pan out more before Thomas, then maybe I would have seen the slow burning love of CHABBY.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X