X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beca Drags
    replied
    Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post
    Chad looked: Sheepish, embarrassed, and petulant.

Abby looked regal.

That was my takeaway.
    That's a good assessment of those scenes!

Leave a comment:

• CherryPoppins
    commented on 's reply
    You understand better than others, tiff.

• CallAboutTheCat
    replied
    Chad looked: Sheepish, embarrassed, and petulant.

Abby looked regal.

That was my takeaway.

Leave a comment:

• rpmaluki
    replied
    This entire story is a dud. Ron needs to end it now.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied
    The story is confusing and it's two sided. One side is that it was a love or should say lust story of STEBIGAIL aka with Gabigail, not Abby. The other side, it was a rape by Abby side. And it did showed between how Lauragail and Gabigail felt about Gabi and Abby in regards to CHABBY. So it is hidden feelings from Abby that she has to deal with, like now with Abby catching a moment with CABI. Anyway, Chad seemed like he wanted to be alone, and not deal with STEBBY.
    Last edited by tiff5555; August 15, 2018, 04:55 AM.

Leave a comment:

• rpmaluki
    commented on 's reply
    I also agree with anitalyfe regarding the reason for Chabby getting this far. It had nothing to do with the awesomeness of their story (it wasn't) but rather BF and KM clicking so well while viewers complained ad nauseum about how much Ben was such a bore. With MM in the role, Chabby are coasting on the previous actors winning over viewers and the lack of their chemistry now is showing just how wanting Chabby are as a couple. They were on and off for years with other characters successfully grabbing their attention away from one another and it's only with MM in the role that they have been together for longer than five minutes (the last time was when they were very young which never got far because of Melanie) and they can't seem to handle being together for better or worse. They are the perfect example of how sometimes love is never enough to sustain a relationship. The chase is better than actually being together for them no matter how much they try to make it work, it's just not the same, not for them and certainly not for the viewers watching.

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    Abby proclaiming she loved having sex with Stefan and is "gonna do it again" trumps everything. She should be grateful he stuck it out after that. She spat in his face.. wow

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    You summed it up perfectly. Icam!

• DOOM
    replied
    Originally posted by Brenda4ev View Post

Okay, but she did not let him in...? The scene is online for anyone to watch. She slammed the door in his face and walked away, he blocked it somehow and came in without permission.

RC is inconsistent on how Stefan is treated and how the rape is treated... however, he does have Abby consistently call it rape and she has never called it anything otherwise.
    Abigail could have called the police if she really didn’t want him there. But she craves that male attention and wasn’t getting it from Chad at the time.

Leave a comment:

• Jj1701
    replied
    Originally posted by CincyLady View Post
    Comment by Anitalyfe: People only really got behind Chabby (In my opinion) because BF and KM had chem. It had nothing to do with the story really but moreso the chem which is why people who try and claim they have some deep history lose me.

I couldn't "quote" you since you made this as a comment but you hit the nail squarely on the head. What a joke. And yes, BF and KM had awesome chemistry - but Chad and Abby have not had that same chemistry since KM left. They had essentially no history and the chemistry was only apparent when they were in the cabin.

anitalyfe Oh they have a history. It's just not a good one. Their history is of Chad totally mistreating Abby.

CincyLady I totally agree about the chemistry. However I have never liked BM for the role of Chad.

Leave a comment:

• Brenda4ev
    replied
    Originally posted by JMatthews View Post
    I sgree with the last sentice from looktothestars. The writers are playing loose with this DID thing by claiming now the alters are a part of her. It is confusing and it seems the writers want to give Stefan an in with Abby. The story was entertaining at first but the repercussions of Stefan sleeping with the alter was not thought out well. It is turning some viewers off and making a controvertial mental condition tough to even remotely believe or understand. And i know this is not a medical show but wish in the end it was executed better.
    I just follow what Marlena says about it, I think her dialogue is meant to enlighten the audience. It is very confusing otherwise, it is treated like rape... recently JJ reiterated that. But, then folks like Stefan, Kate ad Gabi will act like it was not... but, of course it suits them and their agendas...

Everything about the DID story and its outcome has sucked and has not helped in making Stefan viable.

I wish the show would stay away from rape story lines. They are always so badly done in recent history.

Leave a comment:

• Brenda4ev
    commented on 's reply
    I find it very hard to see Chad as some poor scared and abused husband... especially when he is self-righteous, constantly screaming, demanding why Abby has not had an abortion, shrugging off her touch, shaming her for keeping her baby, calling her baby that or it, acting like he does not know she was raped and making it all about his hatred for Stefan... while Abby has literally been on her knees before him... constantly apologizing or begging.

Even today she is made to feel wrong or guilty for questioning why another woman was in his bed... his ex.

• JMatthews
    replied
    I sgree with the last sentice from looktothestars. The writers are playing loose with this DID thing by claiming now the alters are a part of her. It is confusing and it seems the writers want to give Stefan an in with Abby. The story was entertaining at first but the repercussions of Stefan sleeping with the alter was not thought out well. It is turning some viewers off and making a controvertial mental condition tough to even remotely believe or understand. And i know this is not a medical show but wish in the end it was executed better.

Leave a comment:

• Brenda4ev
    replied
    Originally posted by looktothestars

If you don't want someone in your house. Here's a concept even some with a low IQ could understand. Don't. Let. Them. In.

Too bad for you I do and rule book says....Don't let him touch your belly you weirdo. RC needs to re-evaluate because Abby's being gross and I'm calling it out. Her conversations with Chad as of late, about the alters and how they are part of her is a constant contradiction.

Okay, but she did not let him in...? The scene is online for anyone to watch. She slammed the door in his face and walked away, he blocked it somehow and came in without permission.

RC is inconsistent on how Stefan is treated and how the rape is treated... however, he does have Abby consistently call it rape and she has never called it anything otherwise.

Leave a comment:

• Key
    replied
    "You want to explain to me what I just walked in on?"

An astonishing lack of insight there, considering what Chad walked in on recently: bewigged Abby in bed with Stefan.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X