Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He didn't want to speak to her because he told her he had to take a shower.
    He called her out again on judging he and Gabi and asked how she can do that standing there pregnant with another man's baby.
    When she calmed down and started apologizing he still didn't want to listen to her and ran off as soon as Gabi told him Arianna was waiting.

I would say he's disgusted with his wife and very sick of having to deal with her mental illness and other excuses.

Comment

Chad looked very uncomfortable, almost like he wanted to be anywhere but standing so close to Abby.

Comment

I am definitely not a Chabby fan. In fact, I have pretty much detested Abby since she showed up in Salem as an adult. But I don't totally feel sorry for Chad because he chose a woman who slept with one brother and has now slept with another of his brothesr and killed his third brother. And the fact that she cheated on Ben with him long before she had a DID story to cover her sins only makes me say Chad knew what he was getting when he married Abby. I don't care either way if they get back together or stay apart.

Comment

I hope she runs to Stefan.. Chad is an immature little punk!

Comment

Chad should have had Gabi's sweet lavender pancakes with Ari & Gabi Enjoy the sweet morning with them. Abby should be now including those making appointments with Stefan....that guy is eagar to have her baby, is standing sonewhere, every chance Abby is around, that it's driving me insane. Who knows where Stefan will be....Abby better let him now in for the pregnancy journey before he too, goes insane.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
              Chad should have had Gabi's sweet lavender pancakes with Ari & Gabi Enjoy the sweet morning with them. Abby should be now including those making appointments with Stefan....that guy is eagar to have her baby, is standing sonewhere, every chance Abby is around, that it's driving me insane. Who knows where Stefan will be....Abby better let him now in for the pregnancy journey before he too, goes insane.
              tiff, why do you want Abby to be forced with her rapist?? That's not even remotely good for the character or what Abby wants. Abby should NEVER have to look at this predator again, let alone be forced to interact over this child.

Comment

Many in Salem (and in the real world) are calling it rape but we keep seeing Abby framing the narrative differently. "Gabigail" was in love with Stefan and the alters are a part of Abby.

That's not my take -- it's what Abby has been saying (to most everyone except, tellingly, Stefan -- to him she calls it rape).

Chad would no doubt gratefully accept the rape narrative but she won't let him. So, what is he to think? A part of her is now integrated (whatever that means) and therefore her love for Stefan is integrated -- admixed, absorbed, assimilated, whatever. And she wants, because of that, to keep Stefan's child too.

She's not rejecting any of it, and she's cramming it down Chad's throat. In her usual toxic fashion.

Suck it up Chad! I tried to murder Ben. I'm dead. I'm back but your real true love is Gabi. I want a divorce. I'm marrying Dario Hernandez. I'm Gabby with a y and I love Stefan. Suck it up.

It's always something. She'd rather see him choke on it than have him denounce Stefan with righteous wrath. If she put that desire in words it'd be "I've decided I'm not the victim, Chad. YOU are."

Because who does all the bleeding and crying? Not Abby. Chad.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                  Flowercity79 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  You summed it up perfectly. Icam!

No Abby should be at home with his wife and son. Chad should not be making anything with Ari and Gabi they are nothing to him he has a family. Abby should be with Chad and their son she doesn't want her rapist and that is her and Chad's baby. Chad loves Abby and he has no feelings but friendship for the witch. Abby doesn't have to let her rapist anywhere near her she loves and wants Chad and she will wait for him and he will come home to his family when he finds out the witch is keeping him from his child.

Comment

"Chad looks disgusted..."

Yes, but he also looks very much like an abused spouse. If the roles were reversed and Abby was a husband trying to accuse and evoke guilt, and then switched to sweet talking, while the wife stood there looking beaten and scared to say what she was thinking...that would make it easier to see it for what it is.

Comment

• Brenda4ev
                    Brenda4ev commented
                    Editing a comment
                    I find it very hard to see Chad as some poor scared and abused husband... especially when he is self-righteous, constantly screaming, demanding why Abby has not had an abortion, shrugging off her touch, shaming her for keeping her baby, calling her baby that or it, acting like he does not know she was raped and making it all about his hatred for Stefan... while Abby has literally been on her knees before him... constantly apologizing or begging.

Even today she is made to feel wrong or guilty for questioning why another woman was in his bed... his ex.

I did not think he looked disgusted but he is beyond himself with hurt and anger right now. I think these writers still have an interest in the chemistry of Stefan and Abby but did not play it right. Therefore, it has become a big turnoff for many viewers. Chad was too cruel today because of his hurt....but i still felt he just wanted to grab her and hold on. Not sure where these writers are going....they are playing loose with this DID thing....so now we are supposed to believe the alters are a part of her? Giving Stefan rights? And i guess he does have rights to the child but WOW is t is just getting crazy!

Comment

"You want to explain to me what I just walked in on?"

An astonishing lack of insight there, considering what Chad walked in on recently: bewigged Abby in bed with Stefan.

Comment

• Flowercity79
                      Flowercity79 commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Abby proclaiming she loved having sex with Stefan and is "gonna do it again" trumps everything. She should be grateful he stuck it out after that. She spat in his face.. wow

Originally posted by looktothestars

If you don't want someone in your house. Here's a concept even some with a low IQ could understand. Don't. Let. Them. In.

Too bad for you I do and rule book says....Don't let him touch your belly you weirdo. RC needs to re-evaluate because Abby's being gross and I'm calling it out. Her conversations with Chad as of late, about the alters and how they are part of her is a constant contradiction.

Okay, but she did not let him in...? The scene is online for anyone to watch. She slammed the door in his face and walked away, he blocked it somehow and came in without permission.

RC is inconsistent on how Stefan is treated and how the rape is treated... however, he does have Abby consistently call it rape and she has never called it anything otherwise.

Comment

I sgree with the last sentice from looktothestars. The writers are playing loose with this DID thing by claiming now the alters are a part of her. It is confusing and it seems the writers want to give Stefan an in with Abby. The story was entertaining at first but the repercussions of Stefan sleeping with the alter was not thought out well. It is turning some viewers off and making a controvertial mental condition tough to even remotely believe or understand. And i know this is not a medical show but wish in the end it was executed better.

Comment

Originally posted by JMatthews View Post
                        I sgree with the last sentice from looktothestars. The writers are playing loose with this DID thing by claiming now the alters are a part of her. It is confusing and it seems the writers want to give Stefan an in with Abby. The story was entertaining at first but the repercussions of Stefan sleeping with the alter was not thought out well. It is turning some viewers off and making a controvertial mental condition tough to even remotely believe or understand. And i know this is not a medical show but wish in the end it was executed better.
                        I just follow what Marlena says about it, I think her dialogue is meant to enlighten the audience. It is very confusing otherwise, it is treated like rape... recently JJ reiterated that. But, then folks like Stefan, Kate ad Gabi will act like it was not... but, of course it suits them and their agendas...

Everything about the DID story and its outcome has sucked and has not helped in making Stefan viable.

I wish the show would stay away from rape story lines. They are always so badly done in recent history.

Comment

Originally posted by CincyLady View Post
                          Comment by Anitalyfe: People only really got behind Chabby (In my opinion) because BF and KM had chem. It had nothing to do with the story really but moreso the chem which is why people who try and claim they have some deep history lose me.

I couldn't "quote" you since you made this as a comment but you hit the nail squarely on the head. What a joke. And yes, BF and KM had awesome chemistry - but Chad and Abby have not had that same chemistry since KM left. They had essentially no history and the chemistry was only apparent when they were in the cabin.

anitalyfe Oh they have a history. It's just not a good one. Their history is of Chad totally mistreating Abby.

CincyLady I totally agree about the chemistry. However I have never liked BM for the role of Chad.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X