Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ciara's Upperhand on Rope

If Ciarra found out that Rope killed and covered up Stephano's murder. Could she blackmail Rope to back off of Ben and her starting a relationship.

I didn't watch during that time. Did no one find out Hope killed Stefano? I couldn't see Ciara blackmailing her though.

Comment

Everyone knows Hope shot Stefano. She went to prison for it. It was later found that Stefano wasn't really dead, and that's how she got off for that crime.

But what everyone doesn't know is that Rafe helped her cover up the crime. I'm positive Hope hid that part of the whole thing to protect Rafe. Andre had a recording of her saying Rafe helped cover it up, but they both kept it quiet.

So theoretically yes, I guess Ciara could blackmail Hope with the information about Rafe helping her in the cover-up. That would actually be hilarious to me, because I can't stand Rafe.

Comment

• Bluediamond
        Bluediamond
        Senior Board Member
        Bluediamond commented
        Editing a comment
        I believe Roman is the only other person that knows about the cover up.

Shane and Steve made it seem like Stephano was alive. Then they saw footage of Some like Stephano in a park or whatever, and they said thats impossible and then they never met up or talked about it again.

Comment

• Keelee
        Keelee
        Lurking in the Shadows
        Keelee commented
        Editing a comment
        Wasn't Shane masked as Stefano, and someone (thought it was Anna or Marlena) went to a jail cell to talk to him? However, Stefano didn't speak, but that little meeting satisfied everyone that Stefano was still alive. Later the fake Stefano escaped. So that let Hope off the hook. I believe Joe Mascolo's health was precarious at the time. I could be wrong about all this, and if I am, just ignore it all.

• mahdi
        mahdi
        Aspiring soap scribe
        mahdi commented
        Editing a comment
        Shane & Steve were positive that the photo of the man in the park was Stefano, which meant Stefano was alive for real and still out there somewhere. I love to think that he still is. I believe that is a fitting tribute to Joe.

• magoo1000
        magoo1000
        Aspiring soap scribe
        magoo1000 commented
        Editing a comment
        Me too Mahdi. I think Joe would love it. I can hear him laughing now.

Originally posted by CallAboutTheCat View Post
      Everyone knows Hope shot Stefano. She went to prison for it. It was later found that Stefano wasn't really dead, and that's how she got off for that crime.

But what everyone doesn't know is that Rafe helped her cover up the crime. I'm positive Hope hid that part of the whole thing to protect Rafe. Andre had a recording of her saying Rafe helped cover it up, but they both kept it quiet.

So theoretically yes, I guess Ciara could blackmail Hope with the information about Rafe helping her in the cover-up. That would actually be hilarious to me, because I can't stand Rafe.
      Good to know. Well, well, well...Rafe is a bigger hypocrite than I thought. I'd love to see that thrown in his smug face. Both of them are getting on my last nerve.

Comment

• mahdi
        mahdi
        Aspiring soap scribe
        mahdi commented
        Editing a comment
        Rafe and Hope are both outrageous hypocrites. I don't hate either of them, but I want to smack them when they get self-righteous and holier than thou. I gag on it!

Originally posted by KatLovesSoaps View Post

Good to know. Well, well, well...Rafe is a bigger hypocrite than I thought. I'd love to see that thrown in his smug face. Both of them are getting on my last nerve.
      I totally agree about Rafe! Hope did shoot Stefano directly on the heels of Bo's torture/death - it was revenge! She had dreams immediately after Bo died where Bo was telling her about the evil people out there and, of course, she believed it was Stefano because he'd tortured her and her loved ones for decades (a LONG-running feud). She was distraught but couldn't pull the trigger even then til Stefano taunted her & laughed in her face about Bo, etc.! THAT would've been epic story telling had the writers played that out properly & brought out all the decades-long history they shared & Hope would've not served long had this gone to jury! We were cheated of a great story and proper closure for an icon (Stefano)!

The worse part was not the shooting but Rafe (who was NOT distraught & was totally clear of mind - Hope was NOT at the time and I'm not sure she is even now with all she went through & never receiving any counseling)! HE'S the one she was leaning on for strength & guidance & HE told her they had to hide the body! HE's the most guilty of the two IMO and that part of the story was just swept under the rug as Rafe's being portrayed as the mistreated hero who's so in love with Hope & she doesn't treat him right after all he's done for her (to me, advising her to hide a body isn't my description of "love")! Lame writing all round - last writing team and this one for not playing it out!
      AllBoHope
      Soap Addict
      Last edited by AllBoHope; August 14, 2018, 07:36 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterio View Post
        If Ciarra found out that Rope killed and covered up Stephano's murder. Could she blackmail Rope to back off of Ben and her starting a relationship.
        I believe Hope and everyone else thinks Stefano is alive thanks to Steve and Shane so I don't know if that would work for Ciara now.

Comment

That would be low, even to push Ben forward. Right now, Ciara has some notion of where Hope is coming from concerning Ben. I hope that
          doesn't change, even when she confronts Hope and I don't want Hope to give an inch in her concern.

Comment

I would say that would be enough to get Rope to leave her an Ben alone being that Hope shot Stefano.

Comment

I don't think Ciara needs to blackmail Hope. When Hope accidentally shoots Ciara, or does something equally stupid, maybe then she'll get the hint that she should probably take a step back and let her adult daughter live her life.

Comment

Originally posted by Mysterio View Post

I rather not see Ciara go the any extremes like that when it comes to her mom. I hope she is just honest with her mother about her feelings for Ben and just asks Hope to trust her. If Ciara though continues to fall for Ben and Hope continues to try and ruin him than I definitely think we are in for some mother/daughter battles.

Comment

Originally posted by DOOM View Post
                  I don't think Ciara needs to blackmail Hope. When Hope accidentally shoots Ciara, or does something equally stupid, maybe then she'll get the hint that she should probably take a step back and let her adult daughter live her life.
                  I still hope they do something where Hope tries to kill Ben but accidentally hurts Ciara in the process. Ben risks his own life to save Ciara's. With Hope witnessing that with her own eyes maybe she would soften a little towards Ben.

Comment

• Keelee
                    Keelee
                    Lurking in the Shadows
                    Keelee commented
                    Editing a comment
                    Lovely thought LizWebberFan. I've been in for CIN since he picked her off the pavement June 6th. Haven't seen this chemistry since the 90's. Could be the saving grace of Days, imho.

Originally posted by Bluediamond View Post

I believe Hope and everyone else thinks Stefano is alive thanks to Steve and Shane so I don't know if that would work for Ciara now.
                  I seem to remember them having a scene where they had a photo of Stefano and neither of them were posing as him, so they thought he's still alive...

Comment

• Bluediamond
                    Bluediamond
                    Senior Board Member
                    Bluediamond commented
                    Editing a comment
                    That's true. I guess we are to assume Stefano is still out there somewhere.

I don't think it will go there, OP....but Ciara will feel what she feels and that is that she is liking Ben!

Comment

Ciara isn't Sami Brady, she'd never do something quite so terrible to her mother, no matter how mad she might get.

I don't want her to be written to be this disrespectful towards Hope for any reason at all let alone over a boy (mind you I absolutely love Ben) just because Hope is being literally the worst right now in terms of her actions surrounding Ben.
                    rpmaluki
                    Contract Poster
                    Last edited by rpmaluki; August 16, 2018, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X