Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Omg, How Cute Was CABI & Ari Today?!!!

Omg, how cute was Chad, Gabi and Ari in bed today? And that Ari wanted Chad to stay My heart did a number today! Loved how Chad read her a story!

There was nothing cute about Gad at all. Chad was more interesting in talking about Abby who he loves an wants. Then he was interested in Ari but not Gabi who was using her daughter to manpulate Chad even more. Gabi is a homewrecker trying to keep Chad from Abby and his children she will always be the homewrecker who does not have a heart and wants to keep Chad from his children and I do mean both. Gabi is a creep watching Chad sleep she is going to go all fatal attraction on him. They also need to stop rewriting history Gabi and Chad never went to that place that they were taking about together as teens that place was his and Abby's place. Gabi also needs to stop using her daughter. Chad has a family and he abandoned them. Chad needs to stop trying to pay daddy to someone elses kid and go home to his own son. Chad also needs to stop playing house with his ex-mistress and stop acting like a jerk. Gabi is a witch and a homewrecker and I don't see Chad ever being with Gabi since he doesn't want her at all. I can 'see Gabi drugging him soon Chad make sure to watch your drinks when you leave them alone.
    Laura23
    Contract Poster
    Last edited by Laura23; August 15, 2018, 02:18 AM.

Comment

• lagirl
      lagirl
      Scriptwriter
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      What I can not figure out is why he is not with Abigail? There is nothing standing in the way. Not even Gabi or Stefan if he wanted to be with her.

• Chabby lover
      Chabby lover
      Contract Poster
      Chabby lover commented
      Editing a comment
      Chad is upset about the baby that is all it comes down to is that innocent baby that he doesn't understand is his and if it wasn't is still apart of Abby. He doesn't think he can love the innocent baby.

There was nothing cute about those scenes. They were awkward and disturbing. Gabi has turned into a creepy stalker who is willing to use her own daughter to get to Chad. Chad was so upset and so disappointed to see Gabi after he had dreamt of Abby. And to see Gabi standing their watching hIm was very creepy. Don’t think that has anything to do with revenge. I thing Gabi is beginning to lose sense with reality. I just hope she doesn’t really think they will be a family and start going all fatal attraction on him. It looks like that’s the direction we’re headed. So sad that instead of focusing on her daughter she is more focused on Chad and is even willing to use her to daughter to accomplish this. Never expected her to stoop this low.

Comment

There's nothing cute about Gabi using her child as a pawn to manipulate Chad into getting close to her, while she vindictively and selfishly is torturing Abby by making her think she is tied to her rapist forever, and destroying his marriage, and keeping him from his unborn child, so he can play fake house with her. It's utterly repulsive to see Chad being written like he was last year, when he was forced with Gabi again. It's no coincidence that Chad is only written like an insensitive, clueless jerk when he's hanging out with Gabi. She has the morals of an alley cat and is heartless to do what she is doing to Chad and Abby and their whole family. There's nothing cute about that.

Comment

When I compare them to his scenes with Abby lately I think his scenes with Gabi and her daughter were very cute. He was relaxed and happy with them something he hasn't been with Abby since Stefan came to town. Probably because with Gabi he knows he doesn't have to fight another man for her attention. Her daughter is also there adding to his happiness.

Comment

Absolutely adorable!

Comment

Chad in the same room with Abby and her belly gets him all stressed, tense and angry. Chad in the same room with Gabi and little Ari he is relaxed, at ease and has his mind off his wife carrying the Stefan O. spawn.

I'm all for relaxed so yeah I approved of the Cabi plus Ari scenes.

Comment

^ Yeah, Chad seemed happy and relax with Gabi and Ari. It's like all of his troubles going away.

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
                ^ Yeah, Chad seemed happy and relax with Gabi and Ari. It's like all of his troubles going away.
                Little does he know, she is the cause of all his troubles!!! So, how is that cute?? Chad wasn't trouble free. We all know he'd be writing her off forever as a friend, if he knew the evil she was perpetuating.

He was very "troubled", in thinking about the turmoil Abigail is going through. All he could talk and think about was Abigail. He looked "troubled" and annoyed that Gabi was in the room when he woke up, and then he looked "troubled" at thinking about his problems that GABI IS CAUSING and then he looked mostly empty when looking at Ari, thinking how he should be sharing this time with his wife and sharing in the joy of bringing another child into their loving marriage. Those were the real looks that appeared on Chad's face yesterday. "Troubled" looks! Gabi is the one taking that away from him.

Comment

• lagirl
                  lagirl
                  Scriptwriter
                  lagirl commented
                  Editing a comment
                  All Chad has to do is go home to Abigail. Gabi is sneaky but no way she is keeping Chad from Abigail. He is doing it to himself.

Those scene just prove that Chad and Abby aren't as meant to be/whatever endless love type of trope soaps thrive on as the writers are trying to sell us, I'm not saying that Chad and Gabi are either. They are not apparently yet.... Why in the world is it so hard to show Chad and Abby in this kind of set up? We've seen them in bed enough times but hardly ever as a happy family. We are to assume they've had these moments but when you barely see what makes them a great couple vs all the challenges, one has to wonder why they are even together. It's been problems after problems with these two since Ben. All of their problems since Abby returned have drained the life out of them. Being in a relationship isn't a cake walk but it shouldn't be as hard to do as we've seen with Chabby. The writers have a very twisted way of writing their "root for" couple, meaning they suck compared to others. There's a way of writing problems that builds couples rather than tear them apart and unfortunately the writers have latched on to the latter and make Chabby look bad in the long run. They'll work it out, reunite and remain a family but they'll never truly convince me that they will ever be happy together, not when their relationship is the biggest chore in the show's history.

Comment

• rpmaluki
                  rpmaluki
                  Contract Poster
                  rpmaluki commented
                  Editing a comment
                  By "yet" I didn't mean Chad and Gabi will eventually be together, I don't see that happening, not until they decide to write the story as it evolves naturally instead of trying to recapture the past. What I meant was that they aren't the "meant to be" couple but the writers are giving them all of these happy/family type of scenes. Yes, Gabi is manipulating because of her revenge plot but the writing for both Chad/Abby and Chad/Gabi is very contradictory to the story they are trying to tell us. If I din't know the plot and I happened across those scenes, it's more than apparent who looks more the happy couple and who doesn't and that bad story telling. Chad and Abby should look like his scenes with Gabi and Ari but they never do.

• tiff5555
                  tiff5555
                  Aspiring soap scribe
                  tiff5555 commented
                  Editing a comment
                  @rpmaluki....I am guessing your comment for me but on the wrong post.

Um... I mean, they were cute the way it was cute in 1970s documentary footage when Jim Jones chucked little kids under the chin and then fed them cyanide the next day from a syringe. Gabi sitting around playing house with Chad and Ari is seriously messed up. When Chad finished reading from the book, she should've continued, "And then Mommy told a huge lie that made Daddy Chaddy leave his wife and baby and destroyed their lives forever!" Yay, let's all go to Whoopee World.

Comment

Chad looked relaxed and happy around Gabi and Ari. He’s always loved that child and not that long ago he was envisioning a life wth him and Gabi raising Thomas and Arianna as a family. So yeah it’s not that hard for him to be at peace in that kind of setting.

Chad is a jerk but Abby always brings him stress and turmoils.

Comment

I don't like Chad....but he looked relaxed and comfortable with Ari and Gabi. I'm surprised to be saying this. After all the turmoil he's been through. He was having a moment of peace.

Comment

Originally posted by rpmaluki View Post
                      Those scene just prove that Chad and Abby aren't as meant to be/whatever endless love type of trope soaps thrive on as the writers are trying to sell us, I'm not saying that Chad and Gabi are either. They are not apparently yet.... Why in the world is it so hard to show Chad and Abby in this kind of set up? We've seen them in bed enough times but hardly ever as a happy family. We are to assume they've had these moments but when you barely see what makes them a great couple vs all the challenges, one has to wonder why they are even together. It's been problems after problems with these two since Ben. All of their problems since Abby returned have drained the life out of them. Being in a relationship isn't a cake walk but it shouldn't be as hard to do as we've seen with Chabby. The writers have a very twisted way of writing their "root for" couple, meaning they suck compared to others. There's a way of writing problems that builds couples rather than tear them apart and unfortunately the writers have latched on to the latter and make Chabby look bad in the long run. They'll work it out, reunite and remain a family but they'll never truly convince me that they will ever be happy together, not when their relationship is the biggest chore in the show's history.
                      I wrote a thread called "About CHABBY"....I feel like what you say, is how I feel! I understand in Days status, that they are a couple, but them being in bed and happy, yeah it's sweet but they don't move me like this one with Gabi & Ari with Chad. I feel like I want to see more of them than Chad & Abby in bed.
                      I also feel like Ron did loved the quad of 2017, and decided to replace Dario with Stefan. Or try to replace EJ. I like Stefan....and his interactions with CHABBY...I don't want him to move on from Abby, but if the endgame is CHABBY, then he has too.

Comment

Sorry
                        tiff5555
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        tiff5555 that last comment wasn't directed at you, it was to clarify what I had originally tried to say in the original post I made, in case there was a misunderstanding about the point I was trying to make.

Comment

• tiff5555
                          tiff5555
                          Aspiring soap scribe
                          tiff5555 commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Cool! Since I wrote Post #14 to you, I thought your wonderful post was for #14....I guess, oops on me.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X