Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Stefan can control Steve’s eyesight with an app?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
  • DOOM
    Senior Board Member
    • Jun 2018

Stefan can control Steve’s eyesight with an app?

Seriously? They pay people to come up with these ideas?
  • Chabby lover
    Contract Poster
    • Jun 2018

I agree that is the dumbest thing I have ever heard. I think Ron needs help who writes these kind of things so all Stefan has to do is go on his phone and turn off Steve's eyesight seriously that is the stupidest thing I have ever heard.

Comment

• Elle23276
      Elle23276 commented
      Editing a comment
      LMFAO. I love the bionic eye storyline. Very entertaining. Only legacy characters are entitled to.that level of technology though. Next, perhaps a bionic dialogue chip for Chad, merci.
  • anitalyfe
    Recurring Poster
    • Mar 2018

Wait WHAT??????

This is the kind of cartoon nonsense I hate. Ron love this crap and I loathe it. It's one of my many issues with his writing.

Ugh.

Comment

• Daysie
      Senior Board Member
      • Aug 2014

........Agreed. Stupidest.......

Comment

• Emerald Greens
        Aspiring soap scribe
        • Feb 2006

Why do they want to make Stefan even worse?

Comment

• Chabby lover
          Chabby lover commented
          Editing a comment
          They want to make Stefan have so many enemies because I think someone is going to end up killing him and their will be so many suspects we will have a who killed Stefan storyline in 2019
      • Bluediamond
        Senior Board Member
        • Dec 2017

Originally posted by DOOM View Post
        What?? I must have missed that part. Poor Kayla will never be rid of Stefan.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
          Aspiring soap scribe
          • Feb 2006

That is very possible. I thought they might try to make him sympathetic at least with some of the viewers.

Comment

• dee2
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            • Dec 2015

I missed that part. But, I'm finding it all a little bit of a farce, Stefan pining for 'Gabby', running around Salem, trying to keep tabs on Abby, and now
            holding Kayla hostage. He isn't the big, bad Dimera he was brought on to be, at least not yet.

Comment

• Mr.Sami_Brady
              Soap Addict
              • Sep 2006

The title of this thread... (not criticizing the OP) This has to be the dumbest plot point/thing I read this month. This is far-fetched, even for RC. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if something like this is possible IRL. Not by a phone app, but by some kind of computer software.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                Emerald Greens commented
                Editing a comment
                I agree there are all kinds of medical and technology advances some of which will have a downside. I don’t find it far fetched but in this context and with the app I think it’s a ridiculous plot.
            • Beca Drags
              Aspiring soap scribe
              • Apr 2005

Seriously, the power trip they're writing this character on is just ridiculous! Like that's even remotely possible that Stefan can blind Steve with the push of a button is just flat out stupid writing. Is RC trying to present a soap story here, or an episode of the X-Files??

Comment

• klmoon
                Senior Board Member
                • Apr 2005

Would be kinda cool if Stefan had cameras in the basement that were showing what Steve sees! That would be very DiMera-like!

Comment

• Flowercity79
                  Soap Addict
                  • Oct 2017

That is so ridiculous. Kayla needs to just tell Steve the truth already. He is smart and will figure it out eventually.

Comment

• CallAboutTheCat
                    Soap Addict
                    • Sep 2015

Originally posted by Mr.Sami_Brady View Post
                    This has to be the dumbest plot point/thing I read this month. This is far-fetched, even for RC. That said, I wouldn't be surprised if something like this is possible IRL. Not by a phone app, but by some kind of computer software.
                    Literally, he said that all he had to do was click a button in his app and Steve's eye "would self-destruct." I thought the Mission Impossible music was going to start playing. It was so silly.

I felt like they could've built just as much emotional stakes into the situation and not made it so ridiculous. Like you said, with the whole world of hacking and smart devices, there's a believable element in this that they could've played on. Like, they could make it so that Steve's eye depends on some kind of software maintenance that somehow Stefan could interfere with. But not make the eyeball self-destruct like a James Bond gadget by clicking a button in an iPhone app. That's just dumbing it down.

Comment

• tiff5555
                      Aspiring soap scribe
                      • Jul 2007

If Stefan can control Steve...then Vivian, Andre can control in how they can stay alive. Or that Gabi can easily control her fate with Chad, even Kate as well.

Comment

• CincyLady
                        Aspiring soap scribe
                        • Sep 2005

Originally posted by DOOM View Post
                        Are you kidding??? These are the same people who bring dead people back to life! smh I did think it was more clever than some of their other ideas though.

Comment

• Emerald Greens
                          Emerald Greens commented
                          Editing a comment
                          Good point! Really all the returns from the dead is less plausible.

I think this particular plot could be more plausible with some fine tuning.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X