Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CherryPoppins
    commented on 's reply
    Whitney Houston singing "Run to You" always plays in the background as Abigail makes her way to Stefan.

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    Yup exactly I agree 100%!

• ALoyalSoapFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
    Abby keeps telling Stefan her business simply becasue she wants him to know.
    Exactly, Abby is a passive aggressive manipulating, pathological lying, narcissist! She's constantly claiming that Stefan disgusts her and she wants nothing to do with him, yet, she hasn't filed one charge nor obtain a protective order against him! She did not call the police nor threatened to call the police, when he insisted on entering! Big fig tree deal, she slapped him! He's immune to that! After slapping him instead of calling or threatening to call the police, she goes passive aggressive drama queen on him by yelling out in pain, bent over and barely able to sit down, while holding her stomach! She knew by going passive aggressive, unlike, with Chad, it would get his undivided attention! She allowed him to bond with feeling his baby kick bc she loved, needed and wanted his attention, not bc she was "frustrated" nor did he "brow beat" her! If Chad hadn't walked in and busted them, she would not have stopped him! She only stopped him and went passive aggressive drama queen to save face and become the victim!
    She deep down wants a roll in the hay with him again, why else would she tell him Chad no longer lives with her and that he is living at the Kiriakis mansion?
    Exactly! There were no reason what so ever for her to talk to Stefan, let along, tell him about her personal marital problems! It is not his business to learn that Chad had moved out and now lives at K'Mansion! He did not force nor coerced the information from her but watch when he tells Chad what she told him, she's going to play her infamous victim card and cry those fake not one drop falling crocodile tears and lie on him! Chad as the faithful lapdog as he is, will, of course believe her and threaten to hurt Stefan!

Now that she has her alters to fall back on, she can always claim it was Gabby with a Y and not her! After all, nothing is ever Abby's fault, it's always someone else's fault! Now that she has psychotic psychopaths as alters, she can always blame every dastardly thing she says and does on them!
    She is doing EXACTLY what I knew she would do. She is very predictable. She needs male attention 24/7
    ICAM! Truer words were never written!

Leave a comment:

• ALoyalSoapFan
    commented on 's reply
    Out of ALL the characters that's being trashed (Chad, Stefan & Gabriella) Abby is NOT one of them! Abby has always and she will always be the pet and bc of that she'd never be trashed! No matter what she does or say there will always be multitudes of excuses made to justify her multitudes and counting criminal crimes including murder! It's never Abby's fault! It's always someone else's fault! Now that she has alters she can blame her multitudes of criminal crimes on them! Geez, even Chad is sick and tired of hearing about them! Abby is a passive aggressive manipulator and a pathological liar! Abby is an passive aggressive attention seeker narcissists! She's constantly seeking everyone's undivided attention and get off and enjoy hearing them toot her horn!

As much as I hate Chad and believe he's solely responsible for all that happened, he's being thrown under the Abby bus! She has taken him thru the ringer and back yet he's painted as the neglectful husband for walking out on his pregnant wife and she's the victim! gmab I will omit listing the multitudes of reasons why he should have walked away and turned his back on her, I'd list the current ones. Everyone including Stefan & Gabriella tried warning and questioning him, if there were something mentally wrong with Abby but he had a blind eye to the clues that were so clear Stevie Wonder would have seen them! He never questioned nor gave it an iota of thought that her feelings for Stefan dramatically changed from hating and not wanting anything to do with him, to constantly wanting and needing to be in his presence! He'd enter the room and their laughter and talks turns into *crickets*! It should not have taken receiving a voice message from Kate informing him that the dark haired woman was in Stefan's bedroom and walking in on what he walked in on to know something was mentally wrong with her! It should not have taken hearing her profess her undying love for Stefan and hatred for him including at the precinct and spitting a glob of spit in his face, to know that something was wrong with her mentally!

After all of that including what he endured b4 and after her alleged death e was willing to work things out with her!

Then she kicks him in the guts by telling him that she's pregnant with his brother's baby and he talked her out of killing the baby. After talking to Marlena he goes home to talk with her and walks in on her allowing Stefan bond with feeling his baby kick! That was the straw that broke the camel's back! It's one thing not filing charges against him or getting a protective order but to allow him to have an intimate moment such as that was more then enough for him to bare and he walks out!

• ALoyalSoapFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post
    Yup! Then her mother will make excuses saying she is "young and naive "
    Ah, yes, the "young and naïve" card is one of the excuses made to justify Abby's multitudes and counting criminal crimes!

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    Um Chabby lover ....don't think Chad was thinking of home with Abby & Thomas. He is upset at the whole STEBIGAIL thing.

• Jj1701
    commented on 's reply
    Wow, @Abby_fan.... really? What did the unborn kid ever do? That seems unnecessarily cruel.

• ALoyalSoapFan
    commented on 's reply
    Oh, well, I'm not the writer and neither are you! No matter what happens or doesn't happen, I'm marking down the days, when I'm finally C&A free!

• BradyG
    replied
    ALoyalSoapFan Just because Gabi doesn't want Chad anymore doesn't mean that she wouldn't make him or Abby think that her and Chad slept together when they hadn't. She'd be doing it to hurt them.

Leave a comment:

• ALoyalSoapFan
    commented on 's reply
    True, oh so, very true!

• ALoyalSoapFan
    commented on 's reply
    Then why is she constantly finding reasons to be alone with him and telling him important marital matters that's none of his business? That's alright, I'd answer my own question! Chad isn't paying an iota of attention to her, same as when they lived at D'Mansion and Stefan does pay attention to her. There were no reasons what so ever for her to tell Stefan that Chad moved out and is living at K'Mansion! Abby is passive aggressive manipulator that wants and needs a man any man's attention and since Stefan is the only man available then he's the one she'd talk and confine in!

• ALoyalSoapFan
    commented on 's reply
    I'm only going by what's shown on DOOL on NBC. My Internet Provider in my area doesn't show Days of Assumption and Surmising...

• Flowercity79
    replied
    Originally posted by ALoyalSoapFan View Post
    EXACTLY! Truer words were never written! And when she's caught, she'd either be an alter or play passive aggressive drama queen as she did when Chad found them bonding over their baby kicking!
    Yup! Then her mother will make excuses saying she is "young and naive "

Leave a comment:

• ALoyalSoapFan
    commented on 's reply
    I know, if you continue saying the same thing over and over maybe/perhaps you'd start to believe it!

• Beca Drags
    commented on 's reply
    Abby_fan You kill me saying that! Abigail shouldn't have to lose her baby. Abigail wants that child, because it's part of her. She'll love it even more when she finds out Chad is the real father.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X