Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
    Look on the bright side ladies . ..that's Abby's new beau. Chad has walked out on her...Stefan will say that to her. Chad is a pathetic excuse for a husband but then again, I knew he could not handle her illness.
    tiff, why do say something like that?? You know it's not even remotely true! Stefan is her rapist, not her beau!!! She does NOT want him! Even Chad walking out on Abigail he is still a 100,000 times the better man than Stefan!!! Stefan is not a man, he's a POC(crap) that raped a mentally ill woman and is now blackmailing her doctor to get her medical records against Abigail's consent. I guess I shouldn't be surprised, but that's how Stefan does everything in regards to women, he ignores their lack of consent.

Comment

• reality addict
      reality addict commented
      Editing a comment
      hey Becca. I was unable to watch today or read anything about today's episode. did Abby and Stefan meet up again today?

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      reality addict They didn't plan to meet up. Of course it was one of RC's famous contrived scenes where she runs into him, in the park. Of course, instead of logically writing Abby to turn the other way, RC forces interaction between them. It's really pathetic how RC is trashing BOTH Abigail and Chad in this disgusting story! All to further his attempt at a repulsive rapemance.

Abigail is simply laying the groundwork for her return to Stefan's bed.

Comment

• Chabby lover
      Chabby lover commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby is not a hoe and she is not going to sleep with Stefan she never did the first time she was raped. Abby is not going to sleep with Stefan either at all she is happy with her husband who she loves and wants and is fighting for and will continue to fight for.

• CherryPoppins
      CherryPoppins commented
      Editing a comment
      The heart wants what the heart wants. Abigail has always been a passionate woman with needs and desires like all human beings. Right now, she's in shock from the realization that her feelings for Stefan have always been real and manifested in the form of Gabby. It won't be long until Abigail and Stefan are joined as one, sharing their dna with full consent as they have already done so once before.

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      ICAM! Truer words were never written! Abby IS Gabby with a Y AND Gabby with a Y IS Abby! She's not an alien from another planet, she REPRESENTS the REAL Abby and NOT the Abby that she and her coddling enablers DEEM her to be! Therefore, ICAM
      It won't be long until Abigail and Stefan are joined as one, sharing their dna with full consent as they have already done so once before.

Originally posted by I Love Sami View Post
    Abby isn't happy unless 2 guys are fighting over her. I have no sympathy for her at all especially since she tried to get EJ to leave Sami for her boring self.
    EXACTLY! I have never and I will never feel anything but hatred/loathing/despising for Abby! She has never done nor said one thing for me to ever think she's remotely a good person! Therefore, h to the e to double ll no, I do NOT feel an ounce of sympathy for Abby and she deserves whatever Gabriella does and plan to do to her and so much more!

Abby isn't happy unless 2 guys are fighting over her.
    ICAM! ]First it was Cameron & Chad fighting over which one would be her first (which I never believed bc she was too h/h/s/w around men including Austin) and it was Chad's lies that made him her so-called first! Then she was h/h/s/w with EJ and no matter how much she groveled, pleaded and begged him and how many crocodile tears she shed, to be his mistress, or think about letting her be his mistress, he LOL in her face and kicked her sorry, pathetic h/h/s/w arse to the curb and went back to his one and only true love Samantha Gene! Then it was bed/garden hopping between her fiancé Ben and Chad including her first WTD pregnancy drama! Then she left Chad a sniveling, pleading, groveling snotty nose mess the eve of their vow renewal and went to Dario! She sent Chad e-divorce papers and accepted Dario's engagement proposal and wore his engagement ring! She married Dario, knowing there were drug cartels after him! Now it's her alter Gabby with a Y, who is and will always be Abby and Abby is and will always be Gabby with a Y bc she's not an alien from another planet invading her body, who seduced Stefan into having sex with her by using her feminine wiles. It was Gabby with a Y that Chad caught in bed with another one of his brothers and it was Gabby with a Y that professed her undying and devoted love for Stefan and hatred for Chad including at the precinct AND it was Gabby with a Y that spat a glob of spit in his face and Abby is pregnant with his brother's baby!

Comment

She melts from the slightest bit of male attention. It’s kind of sad.

Comment

• Chabby lover
        Chabby lover commented
        Editing a comment
        Abby does not melt at the slightest bit of male attention at all that is a Gabi and Sami thing. No Abby just needs someone to talk to and that is all. Even though she should just go talk to her mother and not her rapist.

• melanieian76
        melanieian76 commented
        Editing a comment
        So her choice is her rapist as you like to point out all the time? Then clearly she is still mental and not in her right mind and should not have custody of Thomas or be making any decisions for herself.

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        Actually, it's clearly shown that Abby strives and needs Stefan's attention and is why she finds every opportunity to be with him and share her marital problems with him including allowing him bond by feeling his baby kick, not filing charges nor getting an order of protection against him, then it's clearly proves she doesn't think nor deem him to be what he's called!

Originally posted by cugsie View Post
      To herself when it comes to Stephan. She just about tells him everything. Why would she tell him where Chad is staying. Why does she even give him the time of day. She told him she wanted nothing to do with him till the baby is born and yet every time she see him she speaks to him and volunteers info she should not.
      Exactly, she informed him that Chad moved out and now she informed him where he's living, which goes to prove that Abby strive on and need his attention and will say and do anything necessary to get it!

Comment

Abigail has a higher sex drive than most people, and that is commendable.

Comment

• Chabby lover
          Chabby lover commented
          Editing a comment
          No that is Gabi she has been with all the young Horton Men. Abby has only been with 3 guys willingly and was raped by the 4th she has only ever loved to 2 of those guys and that was Chad and Ben but she is in love with Chad and always has been

• ALoyalSoapFan
          ALoyalSoapFan commented
          Editing a comment
          You keep bringing up that Gabriella has been with all the young Horton's men, as if that's a bad thing! Yes, she had consensual love making with Will, Eli and JJ! At least, unlike Abby, who slithered her h/h/s/w arse in bed with Austin who was a married man and drunk and passed out (I wouldn't put it passed him bc of the h/h/s/w ways she's been stalking him, that he pretended to be drunk and passed out) lied to him and everyone that they had sex! Nor did she do as Abby during her nasty, disgusting nauseating V story, pit Cameron and Chad against one another to see who'd be her so-called-first! Which is extremely hard to believe or attempt at believing bc of the h/h/s/w ways she acted around men including what she did to Austin Chad had to do his infamous lying, scheming and manipulation to be her so-called first. At least, unlike Abby with EJ, she didn't run after and chase him to have sex and begged, pleaded and groveled to be his mistress or think about letting her be his mistress and he LOL in her face and kicked her sorry, pathetic h/h/s/w arse to the curb! Abby pitted her fiancé Ben against Chad by bed/garden hopping, until she was in her first WTD baby daddy drama! Abby on the eve of their vow renewal left Chad a sniveling, groveling snotty nose mess and went to be with Dario! She sent Chad e-divorce papers and accepted his marriage proposal and wore his engagement ring! She moved Thomas in their cramp one room apartment and married Dario, knowing that drug cartels were after him! Abby's alter who IS Abby AND Abby IS her alter for MONTHS and DAILY SEDUCED Stefan into bed by using her FEMININE WILES and now Abby is pregnant with his baby!

Now remind me again, why are you constantly trying to make Gabriella anything remotely as h/h/s/w Abby?

• ALoyalSoapFan
          ALoyalSoapFan commented
          Editing a comment
          As for the constant and daily and in every thread/post calling Gabriella,Chad's "mistress/ex mistress" although it is NOT true bc Chabi were madly and deeply in love, let's say it's true (which it's NOT) he asked and she accepted! Whereas, no matter how much Abby begged, pleaded and groveled and no matter how many crocodile tears she shed to be EJ's mistress or think about letting her be his mistress, he LOL in her face and kicked her pathetic, sorry, h/h/s/w arse to the curb!

Originally posted by CherryPoppins View Post
        Poor Abby, no wonder, she's constantly finding ways to be alone with Stefan and sharing marital information that Chad moved out and where he's living! Chad walked out and wants nothing to do with her and it's clear that Stefan is the only man she can depend and lend on and it won't be long b4 they are in bed together!

Comment

• Chabby lover
          Chabby lover commented
          Editing a comment
          Chad might have walked out but their is nothing that shows he wants nothing to do with Abby. The only man Abby depends on is her brother and Chad the men she loves and she won't sleep with her rapist

• ALoyalSoapFan
          ALoyalSoapFan commented
          Editing a comment
          I'm only going by what's shown on DOOL on NBC. My Internet Provider in my area doesn't show Days of Assumption and Surmising...

Originally posted by ALoyalSoapFan View Post
        Poor Abby, no wonder, she's constantly finding ways to be alone with Stefan and sharing marital information that Chad moved out and where he's living! Chad walked out and wants nothing to do with her and it's clear that Stefan is the only man she can depend and lend on and it won't be long b4 they are in bed together!
        Abigail is torn because she doesn't want to be seen as a hoe. That is understandable, but she is already making comparisons. She remembers that it felt better making love with Stefan because he has good hygiene and is well endowed unlike her husband Chad who likes to roll on top of her in bed without brushing his teeth.

Comment

• Chabby lover
          Chabby lover commented
          Editing a comment
          Abby is not torn at all she knows what she wants and that is her husband Chad. She doesn't want Stefan at all she wants her husband the love of her life and she wants Chad and she continues to want Chad and she is fighting for the man she wants. Stefan is the man that raped her and she remembers the rape and only the rape

• ALoyalSoapFan
          ALoyalSoapFan commented
          Editing a comment
          Then why is she constantly finding reasons to be alone with him and telling him important marital matters that's none of his business? That's alright, I'd answer my own question! Chad isn't paying an iota of attention to her, same as when they lived at D'Mansion and Stefan does pay attention to her. There were no reasons what so ever for her to tell Stefan that Chad moved out and is living at K'Mansion! Abby is passive aggressive manipulator that wants and needs a man any man's attention and since Stefan is the only man available then he's the one she'd talk and confine in!

• CherryPoppins
          CherryPoppins commented
          Editing a comment
          Whitney Houston singing "Run to You" always plays in the background as Abigail makes her way to Stefan.

Originally posted by CherryPoppins View Post
        Commendable how?
        I've never heard of anyone being praised for that.

Comment

• CherryPoppins
          CherryPoppins commented
          Editing a comment
          It raises Abigail's marketability as she gets older.

• klmoon
          klmoon commented
          Editing a comment
          But that's Kate's job!

• lagirl
          lagirl commented
          Editing a comment
          Kate is getting up in age and will need a replacement soon.

She just keeps confiding in Stefan things she has no business telling him. Chad is gonna be PISSED!

Comment

• Flowercity79
          Flowercity79 commented
          Editing a comment
          I keep wondering where these extra characters named "Ex-mistress" & "Rapist" came from? I haven't seen their names in the credits...if anyone can locate their two new characters please point them out tyvm!

• ALoyalSoapFan
          ALoyalSoapFan commented
          Editing a comment
          Elementary, my dear Watson (FC, do you mind, if I call you Dr. Watson)! Well, Dr. Watson, it bothered me too and I vowed that it was my civic duty as Sherlock Loyal to find the true identity of those names! Therefore, after putting on my PI Hat and Cape and since I don't smoke there's no tobacco in my Pipe and Magnifying Glass in hand, I did some PI snooping and found out they are listed on an unofficial website (to keep their identity a secret, I vowed not to tell where)! They're listed as following, Abigail DiMera: Attempted rapist (Austin) and wanna be ex-mistress (EJ)! Now the mystery has been solved! There were more listings but I'm not listing them but when you read names mostly next to Gabriella's name, just remember they are next to Abby's name!

• Jj1701
          Jj1701 commented
          Editing a comment
          Ex-mistress is obviously Abby. She's the one who begged for it. Ironically she comes close to the rapist moniker too, you know, that whole Austin thing.

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
        She just keeps confiding in Stefan things she has no business telling him. Chad is gonna be PISSED!
        Abby should realize that the next time Stefan sees Chad he will be sure to drop a line like "Abby told me you and Gabi were living at the mansion". Free advice Abs, when your husband despises a man so much that he left you because of him, you shouldn't be even talking to that man, zip it!

Comment

Originally posted by cugsie View Post
          To herself when it comes to Stephan. She just about tells him everything. Why would she tell him where Chad is staying. Why does she even give him the time of day. She told him she wanted nothing to do with him till the baby is born and yet every time she see him she speaks to him and volunteers info she should not.
          Surprised she did not tell him he could love on her belly again.
          Is this Abigail or Gabby.

Comment

• Chabby lover
            Chabby lover commented
            Editing a comment
            Abby would never let her rapist get close enough to her belly to talk to it. She would allow Chad because she likes him touching her but she doesn't like Stefan touching her even when she let him feel the baby kick she looked annoyed she thought he would leave after

• klmoon
            klmoon commented
            Editing a comment
            You never know, she might be feeling confused and vulnerable and maybe she will think that's the only way to get him to leave next time!

• Key
            Key commented
            Editing a comment
            Anything prefaced by "Abigail would never" is almost certain to happen.

She tells him her business because she would like him to know about her, her marriage so he'll approach her again. Aka wanting his attention. Abby is passive-aggressive with him and he enjoys the chase.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            True, oh so, very true!

Originally posted by Joluiscute View Post
          A part of Abby seems to be weak for her "rapist" and even more unappealing than that is her POS husband who runs out on her when she needs him most.
          I really hate Chabby at this point. Chad is a horrible despicable excuse for a man and since BF is leaving anyways can someone kill off that garbage??
          Sorry, but if Chad were my son I'd want him in a different time zone from Abby and the rest of that mess - with his son which I'm pretty sure he could get custody of. What a sick sl and it just keeps getting worse. This is not the Abby I learned to like when KM was portraying her - what the heck happened to the writing for her?

Comment

Beca Drags It would be a recycled storyline, but I've been wondering if they're going to do like they did with Abby a few years ago where she made Austin think that they slept together but they hadn't. I wonder if they're going to do that with Chad and Gabi, or something similar.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
            Working...
            X