Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melanieian76 View Post

He didn't need a defense, he wasn't doing anything wrong.
    He absolutely was!!! This is not the time to be playing house with this ex-mistress and her child. He knew how wrong he was, but Chad does what Chad does when he's caught doing something wrong, and doesn't have a real defense, he lashes out and turns it around on Abigail. It was so obvious to me that he knew he couldn't come up with a good explanation, so he put up a wall because he's hurt, but his hurt comes out in cruel ways.

Comment

• Beca Drags
      Beca Drags commented
      Editing a comment
      Abby has called it that. She's showing confusion on it now, because of the horrid writing that insists on trying to back track on it, but that doesn't negate the rape. The fact is, Abigail was mentally incapacitated and Stefan knew that and had sex with her body, without Abby's consent. Abigail's confusion on it, still doesn't negate the rape.

• Flowercity79
      Flowercity79 commented
      Editing a comment
      @rodolfo exactly. Abby-the mistress- lives in a glass house wearing rose colored glasses. She is delusional and a fool I truly hope Chad tosses her to the curb where she belongs

• ALoyalSoapFan
      ALoyalSoapFan commented
      Editing a comment
      Everyone knows how I feel about C&A and it pains me to admit this but Chad has been put thru the ringer bc of Abby! He mourned her death. Almost lost custody of Thomas bc he couldn't get his life together to raise him. Jennifer was suing him for sole custody and would have won, if she hadn't turned into a prescription junky. Lucas and Adrienne moved in and helped him take care of Thomas! When she finally returned from pretending to be dead instead of letting him know she was alive, she moved into Jennifer's attic and was always with Dario! She would slither around HTS wearing a witches outfit and a large ugly black floppy hat, spying on Chabi! If Chad hadn't found her in Thomas' nursery she would have left Salem probably with Dario and had him thinking he was a widower and Thomas was motherless! She left him a sniveling, groveling, pleading snotty nose mess the eve of their vow renewal! She sent him e-divorce papers and accepted Dario's marriage proposal and wore his engagement ring! She lied to Immigration and married him knowing there were drug cartels after him! She moved Thomas in their cramp room! All those happened when she was sane and b4 she had alters, so she cannot excuse her actions and justify them on her mental illness and alters!

He had to find Gabby with a Y in bed with Stefan bc Kate left a voice message that the dark haired woman is in Stefan's bedroom! She professed her love to Stefan and hatred for him in the bedroom and at the precinct. She spit a glob spit in his face! He learns she's pregnant weeks after she found out and learned he's not the father, Stefan is and he's the one that talking her out of killing an innocent baby
      When he finally decides to man-up and raise the baby as his own, he walks in on Stefan rubbing her stomach! That was the last and final straw and reasons he left her!

I'm certain, when the truth is revealed they'd have their ?wedding? with approximate four, five, if JJ is a + one attendees (Jennifer, Jack if he's back, if not Eric, Thomas and JJ! If someone is getting married, in order to have more attendees they'd crash the wedding and badger the couple to let them join them, as they did, Paul and Sonny's!

However, they'd be the biggest idiotic fools in soaps' history bc they're only back together bc they learned the truth and not bc believe in standing on the "bad times" in their marriage!

With the title of this thread, I thought it would refer to Abby feeling the same hurt which Sami experienced when she learned of the affair with EJ. I have not forgotten one second of Abigail chasing EJ, who was engaged with a family. EJ did not force Abigail into sex. She made herself readily available.

Comment

Beca Drags I wouldn't be surprised or blame Chad if he asked Sonny to have the lock on his door changed so that Gabi couldn't come in whenever she wanted and watch him sleep anymore lol.

Comment

• Beca Drags
        Beca Drags commented
        Editing a comment
        BradyG LOL I would love it, but I won't hold my breath for that.lol RC didn't write Chad and Gabi living under the same roof for nothing. Chad doesn't want her in the obvious way she wants him, but he still sees her as a friend right now, so he's not gonna turn her away for a friend to lean on. It's obviously being set up for them to interact in his bedroom, but I don't think it's gonna end up with him actually sleeping with her. I think Gabi is gonna manipulate something to make it "look like" they slept together. Just more torture for Chabby from the backstabbing shrew!

• ALoyalSoapFan
        ALoyalSoapFan commented
        Editing a comment
        Gabriella is NOT h/h/s/w Abby and would NEVER do what h/h/s/w Abby did by making it seem like she and Austin slept together! It's clearly shown on screen that Gabriella doesn't want Chad bc he's absolutely nothing to her but "collateral damage!"! If Gabriella wanted Chad, which she doesn't, she could & would have him faster than a heartbeat and won't have to do what Abby tried to do with Austin, attempt to rape him or make it seem like she attempted to rape him! It would be consensual! In fact, I will NOT be surprised, if Chad was the aggressor, as Gabby with a Y was with Stefan! After all, Chabi were deeply and madly IN LOVE!

As far as getting Sonny to change the lock on the door, why should he, if it's bothering Chad having Gabriella near him, which it is NOT, then he should man-up and put on his big boy's brief and move back to his M-I-L and mooch and squat there with his pregnant wife and STHU when he walks in and see Stefan bonding with his baby by feeling him kick!

Originally posted by ParisToday View Post
      With the title of this thread, I thought it would refer to Abby feeling the same hurt which Sami experienced when she learned of the affair with EJ. I have not forgotten one second of Abigail chasing EJ, who was engaged with a family. EJ did not force Abigail into sex. She made herself readily available.
      Yup Ejs ex-mistress enjoyed every second of trying to break up his family. I haven't forgotten that either. Nor have I forgotten that Austin's wannabe mistress-Abby- tried and embarrassingly failed to snag Austin! Abby proudly, and without shame begged to be Ejs mistress. When he spurned her, she got butt hurt and threatened to tell Sami...LOL
      Last edited by Flowercity79; August 16, 2018, 12:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Flowercity79 View Post

Yup Ejs ex-mistress enjoyed every second of trying to break up his family. I haven't forgotten that either. Nor have I forgotten that Austin's wannabe mistress-Abby- tried and embarrassingly failed to snag Austin! Abby proudly, and without shame begged to be Ejs mistress. When he spurned her, she got butt hurt and threatened to tell Sami...LOL
        And people are legit trying to say that Abby is a good person. Nope.

Comment

• Chabby lover
          Chabby lover commented
          Editing a comment
          Abby is a good person Gabi has never been a good person and never will be a good person but Abby is a wonderful person. she knows her faults and she always learns from her mistakes she never plots evil things on anyone and she never has done anything as horrible as what Gabi is doing.

• klmoon
          klmoon commented
          Editing a comment
          So Gabi wasn't a good person when she saved JJs life? When she contacted Dario so that Abby & Chad could get married? When she took care of Thomas when Abby was dead? Right......

• Jj1701
          Jj1701 commented
          Editing a comment
          If Abby has learned from her crimes, how come she keeps committing them? She was sane when she committed obstruction of justice and fraud, so no mentally ill excuse. Good people don't drag innocent teenagers into their crimes either. Abby is the one who targeted Gabi. Not the other way around. Abby will never, ever be a good person. She's bitter, and jealous, and desperate. She's begging Chad to come back to her. UGH.

Gabi is the one who tried to leave her past behind and live her own life. But Abby ruins everything. It will be great when she's gone. Gabi can return to her life, and keep winning like she should, without those losers dragging her down with their pathetic drama.

Abby isn't happy unless 2 guys are fighting over her. I have no sympathy for her at all especially since she tried to get EJ to leave Sami for her boring self.

Comment

• Chabby lover
          Chabby lover commented
          Editing a comment
          Abby doesn't like 2 guys fighting over her at all and she doesn't want her rapist she wants her love Chad and the only man she loves. Chad doesn't want the creep who raped her. The only one who is boring is Sami and all her drama and Gabi who is just useless as a character

• ALoyalSoapFan
          ALoyalSoapFan commented
          Editing a comment
          ICAM that Abby doesn't "like" 2 guys fighting over her! She LOVES & STRIVE and get off and enjoy having them fight over her! Abby is a passive aggressive manipulator that strive over having and needing men's attention, no matter what she has to say or do to get it!

Originally posted by I Love Sami View Post
        Abby isn't happy unless 2 guys are fighting over her. I have no sympathy for her at all especially since she tried to get EJ to leave Sami for her boring self.
        Abby doesn't want her rapist fighting over her! That's not even remotely close to what Abby is going through right now! Abby's mistakes in the past, are just that, mistakes, that she owned up to and apologized for and regrets. She's done her best to move on from them. She's learned from them and is a good and caring person.

Comment

To herself when it comes to Stephan. She just about tells him everything. Why would she tell him where Chad is staying. Why does she even give him the time of day. She told him she wanted nothing to do with him till the baby is born and yet every time she see him she speaks to him and volunteers info she should not.

Comment

Abby never misses the opportunity to do the wrong thing.

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
              ALoyalSoapFan commented
              Editing a comment
              You're surprised, why? LOL It's what passive aggressive attention seekers says and does!

It's awful, horrible, plot point writing all to further RC's agenda for propping up Stefan and making Abigail look stupid! Abigail is smarter than this, but gotta make her look clueless and inferior against the big, bad Stefan! There's no logical reason why Abigail would tell her rapist anything. It's just RC forcing stupid and disgusting interactions between Abigail and her rapist, all to possibly set up his further attempt at a rapemance. It's repulsive!

Comment

Abby aka Miss Mixed Signals strikes again. First, why is it any of her business what Stefan is looking at (granted we know it's her file but she doesn't!) then she proceeds to tell him all about Chad. SMH

If she wants to get her husband back & make her marriage work she needs a lesson on how to walk past Stefan w/o speaking to him.

Comment

Originally posted by klmoon View Post
                Abby aka Miss Mixed Signals strikes again. First, why is it any of her business what Stefan is looking at (granted we know it's her file but she doesn't!) then she proceeds to tell him all about Chad. SMH

If she wants to get her husband back & make her marriage work she needs a lesson on how to walk past Stefan w/o speaking to him.
                I legit LOL'd at the bold part.

Comment

A part of Abby seems to be weak for her "rapist" and even more unappealing than that is her POS husband who runs out on her when she needs him most.
                  I really hate Chabby at this point. Chad is a horrible despicable excuse for a man and since BF is leaving anyways can someone kill off that garbage??

Comment

Abby is not weak for her rapist at all my guess she just started talking since she has no one else to talk to at this point in time. Chad and Abby will be fine in the end with their children they need to bring on someone for Abby she needs a new friend. Someone she can trust that she can talk to when things get tough. Abby and Chad will be okay with their kids and Happy while Stefan is on his own and has nothing and GABI also nothing at all since they both hurt way to many people. This is all plot points

Comment

Look on the bright side ladies . ..that's Abby's new beau. Chad has walked out on her...Stefan will say that to her. Chad is a pathetic excuse for a husband but then again, I knew he could not handle her illness.

Comment

• Chabby lover
                        Chabby lover commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No he is not her new beau she has a husband who she loves and is fighting for Abby is not going to be with her rapist she is going to wait for the man she loves Chad and he will come home to her and they will be happy with their children their son and the daughter she is carrying.

• ALoyalSoapFan
                        ALoyalSoapFan commented
                        Editing a comment
                        I have checked and re-checked the credits and I have not seen one character named "rapist!"

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X