Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How does it feel Abby? {Merged Threads}

I hope it hurts like hell for him to see Chad with Gabi maybe she'll understand how Chad feels and Gabi isn't even pregnant. Why she even talks to Stefan let alone let him touch her belly is beyond me.
    mahdi
    Aspiring soap scribe
    Last edited by mahdi; August 16, 2018, 07:55 PM.

I was so into the look of happiness on Chad's face I really didn't notice Abby.

Comment

Watching Abby's face fall was fantastic! She deserves it! Now watch her start to run to Stefan.

Comment

The way this crappy sl is being written I'll be happy when Abby and whoever she's with are off my screen. I'm wearing my ff button out. There is nothing fun, loving, happy, exciting, interesting, or dramatic about any of it. The writer(s) are beating it to death.

Comment

Originally posted by BBDaysBabe View Post
          Pure Bliss!!!! So Adorable.

Comment

Chad looked so disappointed and upset when he saw Gabi right after he had the dream of Abby. I don’t know what happiness your talking about. Chad foolishly thinks Gabi is his friend but once he knows the truth he will never speak to her again.

Comment

• BBDaysBabe
              BBDaysBabe
              Board Regular
              BBDaysBabe commented
              Editing a comment
              I disagree. Chad and Gabi will always end back on love and friendship.

• lagirl
              lagirl
              Scriptwriter
              lagirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Yep like Gabi foolishly thought Abigail was her friend.

• ALoyalSoapFan
              ALoyalSoapFan
              Scriptwriter
              ALoyalSoapFan commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly and see where that got her, months in prison, where she was brutally beaten so badly that she might not be able to have children and time away from her precious and beautiful daughter!

Because Chad has no idea that he is being selfishly controlled and manipulated. There was nothing but an empty look on Chad's face, as his talk and mind were 99.9% on Abigail. Any smile was him just taking joy in a child. Nothing more. You think Chad will be showing any happiness when he finds out this evil plot Gabi is perpetuating?? Gabi can look forward to lots of pain and heartbreak when her vicious plot is revealed and she'll deserve every bit of it!

Comment

• ALoyalSoapFan
              ALoyalSoapFan
              Scriptwriter
              ALoyalSoapFan commented
              Editing a comment
              ICAM, BBDB, he'd also remember visiting Gabriella in the prison infirmary and witnessing the severe and excruciating pain she was in thanks to Abby and Stefan! He'd also remember if he had listened to her and others warning him that for Abby to have lied on the witness stand and her perjury testimony is what got Gabriella convicted, perhaps, her mental illness returned. As per, Gabriella, she's either a lying bytch or her mental illness has returned! If it wasn't for Kate's phone call informing him that the dark haired woman is in Stefan's bedroom, he'd to this day will still be in the dark!

Therefore, he'd huff and puff and swing his arms around at Gabriella but ONLY for show but he'd soon forget and forgive bc his wife did far worse to Gabriella then what Gabriella did!

• lagirl
              lagirl
              Scriptwriter
              lagirl commented
              Editing a comment
              Chad should understand Gabi since he Chad himself is out for revenge against his own brother.

• ALoyalSoapFan
              ALoyalSoapFan
              Scriptwriter
              ALoyalSoapFan commented
              Editing a comment
              Exactly, but for Chad constantly trying to one-up his brother, none of what happened, would never have happened!

Didn't feel that great did it Abby?

Hey Abby, at least you didn't walk in on Chad and Gabi in bed like he did with you and Stefan. Oh excuse me, it wan't you, it was your alter Gabby. Same body, same face, no excuse where I'm concerned.

Comment

Yeah Chad was happy with Gabi and Ari! Ari wants them as a family I was hoping she would put their hands together, like when Johnny did for EJ & Sami back in 2010.

Abby, yeah I felt sad for her in the heat of the situation, but now, she should just move on from Chad. Chad walked out on her and there is already another guy waiting on her. She better capture Stefan before he lays his eyes on another woman. And there are several ladies that soon be available: Eve, Sami, Belle, Jordan, Lani, Chloe, & Nicole.

Comment

Originally posted by MrsDashDunning View Post
              Didn't feel that great did it Abby?

Hey Abby, at least you didn't walk in on Chad and Gabi in bed like he did with you and Stefan. Oh excuse me, it wan't you, it was your alter Gabby. Same body, same face, no excuse where I'm concerned.
              Yeah, at least Chad won't be screaming "Don't!! I love her!!!" when Abby gives Gabi the back of her hand. Or the side of an urn.
              But we know Abby is not capable of putting herself in anyone else's mocs.

Comment

There seems to be a part of Abby that feels something for Stefan, even if it is unwittingly. Perhaps it's the part of her Gabi alter. Otherwise, why on earth would Abby even allow Stefan through the front door, let alone allow him to touch her belly? She's well aware of what Stefan's agenda is, which in fact, he's already realized with Chad leaving Abby. She knows how much Chad hates Stefan. She knows how badly hurt Chad was catching her in bed with his hated brother. Abby knows just how hurt Chad is that she's pregnant with Stefan's child. If she loves Chad and wants the marriage to work as she says, Abby should be doing everything in her power to keep Stefan away from her. She shouldn't give him the slightest chance to take advantage, which is what he did touching her belly with her consent.

Comment

Originally posted by ckg1
                  All the Gabi name calling, as if Abigail is a paragon of virtue with her black wig, sultry Gabigail pretend garbage.
                  IKR?! However, since we've read worse Gabriella name calling thanks to the sticky and since garden tool isn't being enforced it's allowed. That's why I figured, perhaps, I should start calling Abby who is the REAL and ONLY garden tool, beginning when she crawled her H&H arse into her married Professor's Austin's bed, when he was passed out drunk; garden tool will most definitely be banned from being used!

As for claiming Gabriella is/was Chad's mistress! I've never heard nor seen ONE scene of Gabriella wanting/needing/begging/pleading to be Chad's mistress! However the same CANNOT be said about Abby to EJ AND during her nasty, disgusting, barf worthy, nauseating V story!

Comment

• Samisbiggestfan
                    Samisbiggestfan
                    Recurring Poster
                    Samisbiggestfan commented
                    Editing a comment
                    EJ took advantage of Abby! He used her so he could keep her quiet about Nicks disappearance. EJ took advantage of a young and naive woman just like Dario and Stefan who took advantage of a mentally ill person!

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post

Yeah Chad was happy with Gabi and Ari! Ari wants them as a family I was hoping she would put their hands together, like when Johnny did for EJ & Sami back in 2010.

Abby, yeah I felt sad for her in the heat of the situation, but now, she should just move on from Chad. Chad walked out on her and there is already another guy waiting on her. She better capture Stefan before he lays his eyes on another woman. And there are several ladies that soon be available: Eve, Sami, Belle, Jordan, Lani, Chloe, & Nicole.
                  Except that Abby doesn't want her rapist! No woman would! Stefan is obsessed with an alter that's not even a real woman. Yeah, cause the town rapist, who's obsessed with a wig, is such a catch. Abby won't be moving on from Chad and Chad will never move on from Abby. They'll have their usual break/separation and realize they can't live without each other and will reunite. Chad has no romantic interest in Gabi, and Gabi is just setting herself up for a HUGE fall, again! Serves her right to be burned again, by going after a man, that has turned her down more than once.

Comment

Personally, BBDB, as much as it pains me to admit bc I am dreading the possibility of Chabi 2.0, I haven't seen not ONE scene of happiness, when he's with Abby!

However, when Chabi were together with Ari, he was beaming with happiness and joy and had a great, big giant Cheshire smile on his face!

Comment

• BBDaysBabe
                      BBDaysBabe
                      Board Regular
                      BBDaysBabe commented
                      Editing a comment
                      Yes he did and then as soon as Abby had her private talk with him the first thing I noticed was how his face dropped again and he starting crying. She stresses him to the max.

• ALoyalSoapFan
                      ALoyalSoapFan
                      Scriptwriter
                      ALoyalSoapFan commented
                      Editing a comment
                      I won't see the show until late evening/early morning, TYVM, for the heads up! Poor Chad, goes from smiling and happiness to sniveling, snotty nose mess!

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
                    Watching Abby's face fall was fantastic! She deserves it! Now watch her start to run to Stefan.
                    IKR! Although, I was caught up in Chabi and Ari's scene, when the camera flashed to Abby standing there all duh looking, I had to ROFL! Of course, she's going to run to Stefan. After all, she told him that Chad moved out! I will not be surprised, when they're together the baby will kick again and of course, she'd let him bond with feeling his baby kick! LOL

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X