Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by magoo1000 View Post
    Are you listening Days? We want Thaao back! Bring him back while you still can. He is not getting any younger!
    I love/adore/admire Thaao with every fiber in me! However, if his return is anything as ghost Andre was in Kate's dream, I don't want him back! I had to stop watching when Andre was alive bc I was unable to watch him constantly drinking Kool-Aid from Abby's tainted sacrificial, sanctimonious altar!

Comment

Originally posted by peanut100 View Post
      I really miss Andre.He added so much color to the show. You never knew what to expect from him.
      He is so needed on this show. I love his devilish, debonair attitude. I was wishing someone had injected him with Dr. Rolf's rejuvenating serum and he'd just pop up some day at the Pub and give everyone a little wave. I miss him.

Originally posted by BBDaysBabe View Post
      It was weird to see a ghost come back from the grave just to defend the person who killed him. The Abby love on this show is unreal.
      That's my Abby. The girl can kill you and you're still willing to put in a good word for her.

Comment

what's confusing is Andre throws some clothes at Kate and Kate catches them. how can Kate catch the clothes if Andre's really a ghost?

Comment

Originally posted by magoo1000 View Post
          Are you listening Days? We want Thaao back!
          Darn right we do. Prefer Tony, alive, but I'll take whatever I can get. Maybe Thaao doesn't want to work too many hours, but DAYS needs a phoenix at Dimera Enterprises and neither Chad nor Stefan has cut the mustard in that respect. Only Thaao has the magic.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
          Working...
          X