Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Andre Ghost scenes

what do they mean. is Andre alive. is it Tony. what does it mean. and what's the point of them.

Today the Andre ghost scenes was to show that Kate is doing something bad he was supposed to be her conscious. He was telling Kate to tell the truth and not keep Chad from his baby. Also, tell the truth that Gabi is no friend and is manipulating him. Today Andre is just supposed to be Kate's conscious telling her she is wrong with what she is doing and that Chad loves Abby and she should not be keeping Chad from his baby.

Comment

I hope they bring him back from the dead. I really like Thaao as an actor. He should be a regular part of the show.

Comment

I don't know what's more hilarious: GhostAndre championing for the woman who killed him. Or Kate's consciense being represented by the ghost of a guy who tried to kill her.

Comment

I really miss Andre.He added so much color to the show. You never knew what to expect from him.

Comment

• Elle23276
          Elle23276
          Board Regular
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          I loved him. He had a certain je ne sais quoi that is absent from the show now. But if I can only have him in dreams, I'll settle for that.

I'd like either bad guy Andre or good guy Tony back on the show.

Comment

I was so nice to see Andre today. I really miss him!

Comment

It was weird to see a ghost come back from the grave just to defend the person who killed him. The Abby love on this show is unreal.

Comment

I loved that Andre came back even if it was in ghost form. I love that he stood up for Abby even his ghost knows Abby didn't mean to kill him and he knows Abby loved him like a brother. Everything Andre said in ghost phone was correct especially that Chad loves Abby and that Kate needs to tell Chad the truth about his baby and that Gabi is no friend.

Comment

I loved his scenes too...especially laying out the truth to Kate!! Wish he would come back to stay!

Comment

LOL It was kinda comical that Andre represented Kate's conscience. It's like the blind leading the blind!LOL I did like that even in ghost form, Andre was showing his caring for Abby/Chad and Chabby as a couple. I know he let his love and drive for power win out in the end, but I do think on some level, his love and caring for Abby/Chad was genuine.
                Beca Drags
                Aspiring soap scribe
                Last edited by Beca Drags; August 13, 2018, 10:33 PM.

Comment

The point of it is that Andre/Tony is a highlight of the show and any way that he can be incorporated into the show - in ghost form, in live form, in whatever form - is absolutely welcome!!!! I was so happy to see him show up on Kate's bed.

Comment

I really miss Andre. The actor is a gem. However he appears on the show--ghost or not--very much enjoy seeing him. Hope he can talk some sense into Kate and she tells Chad. It is not right for him not to know that child is his. It is not right to give Stefan that kind of power to stick it to Chad, and he will every time he gets. She says she thinks of him as a son...I don't think so! Finally, it is not right dong that to an innocent child, having that child be known and raised as Stefan's child. Stefan will treat that child as a prize, as a possession. Terrible and shame on Kate! Keep on haunting her, Andre!

Comment

Are you listening Days? We want Thaao back! Bring him back while you still can. He is not getting any younger!

Comment

Originally posted by 20062007 View Post
                        I don't know what's more hilarious: GhostAndre championing for the woman who killed him. Or Kate's consciense being represented by the ghost of a guy who tried to kill her.
                        IKR?! I had a hard time figuring out if I should ROFL, roll my eyes, barf or shout STHU and STOP defending the woman that murdered you! My stars, even at death he's still drinking at Abby's sanctimonious, angelic alter!

Yesterday's show, should have been dedicated to angelic Abby bc it was most definitely the Abby Show! It was extremely painful to watch. I only watched to see what was all the Gabriella bashing threads were about! If I had known it'd turn into the Abby Show, I wouldn't have watched!

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X