Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wow. Has Kate grown a conscience? LOL

I can see it now, when everything comes out she's going to use Gabi blackmailing her as the reason why she couldn't come clean. Kate always have a back up plan.

I can see her turning on Gabi so fast if she even thinks the truth is coming out she will say how Gabi blackmailed her and she will make Gabi out to be the villian she is just to save herself. Kate should listen to Conscious Andre and tell the truth and not hide Chad's baby from him.

Comment

• lagirl
      lagirl
      Scriptwriter
      lagirl commented
      Editing a comment
      Truth and serial murderer Andre DiMera just goes not go together.

She'll find some way to turn things for her benefit.

Comment

I would hope that Andre coming to her in her dream wakes Kate up to telling Chad the truth, but I won't hold my breath. Kate doesn't have a soul or heart, so she can't have a conscience without those things.

Comment

• lagirl
        lagirl
        Scriptwriter
        lagirl commented
        Editing a comment
        Did she not comment that Rafe gave her back her soul when she banging him?

If she ends up with a conscience....it will be a first. I guess we will see how much she actually does care about Chad. But let's face it, she has betrayed her own kids....why should Chad be any different. Loved the scenes with Andre' though. I want him back!!

Comment

• dee2
        dee2
        I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
        dee2 commented
        Editing a comment
        I'd much rather see Andre as a bad one that no one is trying to rehabilitate, than a serial killer that uses a naive girl to defend him.

I'm surprised Kate is conflicted on telling Chad the truth but she knows Andre wouldn't like the fact that she is letting Gabi blackmail her. In the end Kate will always do what is best for Kate.

Comment

• Chabby lover
        Chabby lover
        Contract Poster
        Chabby lover commented
        Editing a comment
        Which is exactly why I do think Kate will turn on Gabi if she thinks the truth is about to come out she will turn so fast on her and make Gabi out to be the bigger vilian then anything. Gabi is a villian don't get me wrong but Kate will make it seem like she didn't talk because Gabi had something on her and continued to blackmail her she will throw anything in there to throw Gabi under the bus to save herself.

• Nancy T
        Nancy T
        Board Regular
        Nancy T commented
        Editing a comment
        And Gabi will deserve it.

I think Andre scared her....now she is thinking if it's the right thing.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
      Working...
      X