Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tiff5555
    replied
    ALoyalSoapFan Yeah, they know ....should have said that they don't know how STEBIGAIL came to be. (Stefan falling in love with Gabigail). If Chad & Gabi knew, maybe it would have put more at ease that it was something that was not a motivation that Abby did....then again Abby did blamed Gabi, when she was looking at Gabi's big pic in GabiChic room. And what Marlena said of her alters, that it was her feelings...so it's hard to pinpoint or even further discuss. People look at this story in different angles

Leave a comment:

• ALoyalSoapFan
    replied
    Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
    I believe there is just more than counseling. Abby should be in jail and then on trial for several charges on her. It would be a clear way to understand to Chad & Gabi that Abby is mentally ill.
    Actually, they already know she's mentally ill. How could they forget? She reminds them every other second of every day, when she's justifying her dastardly criminal crimes! What Abby needs is a permanent room in a psych facility for the criminally ill or permanently locked away in prison! I couldn't careless which one, as long as she's permanently off MY TV screen is all that matters to me and if need be take her two DiMera's siblings with her!

Leave a comment:

• Beca Drags
    replied
    Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
    I believe there is just more than counseling. Abby should be in jail and then on trial for several charges on her. It would be a clear way to understand to Chad & Gabi that Abby is mentally ill.
    Jail for what tiff?? Abby herself, didn't commit any crime. Chad knows she was mentally ill, he's just in a state of confusion, because Abby is now confused on what her illness means.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Beca Drags
    replied
    Originally posted by July Baby View Post

I think that's a great point, Beca! They should both be in counseling, in addition to Abby's therapy sessions, to help them understand. One session with Marlena was not enough for Chad - he needs to continue since it's a complicated and difficult situation. They should probably both go for individual counseling and joint sessions. JMHO.
    Thank you July Baby!

If RC had any intent on telling this story the right way, we would have seen Abigail's therapy sessions and then seen continuing therapy with BOTH Abigail and Chad seeing Marlena to better learn to understand her illness and that she doesn't have to be a slave to any feelings that came from her alter. Of course, RC doesn't seem to care to follow up on any real therapy story for Chabby. One scene of Chad visiting Marlena wasn't enough.

Leave a comment:

• July Baby
    replied
    Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post

That was low, but again, he's taking his cues from Abby and how she's unsure of what her alters mean. She doesn't seem to understand or know what to think, so it's reasonable that Chad would be of the same mindset. True, he should have never resorted to such an insensitive remark, but I just chalk it up to horrid writing, added for drama's sake, and for not taking the serious psychological disorder of DID serious.
    I think that's a great point, Beca! They should both be in counseling, in addition to Abby's therapy sessions, to help them understand. One session with Marlena was not enough for Chad - he needs to continue since it's a complicated and difficult situation. They should probably both go for individual counseling and joint sessions. JMHO.

Leave a comment:

• tiff5555
    commented on 's reply
    I agree Rudolfo Go to her new beau!

• tiff5555
    replied
    Abby should move on in my opinion. She is waiting for one who does not like her current state and wonders if she will have sudden feelings for Stefan. I do agree with the OP, let Chad come back to her....but I think he wants his Lavender Spigs.

Leave a comment:

• Jj1701
    commented on 's reply
    Lol, she is manipulating Chad, and he's the idiot who is already happy to move on and forget his own kid. Gabi is only manipulating circumstance right now. Chad is the loser who will leave behind his own kid. He didn't even check on him. He should have called or gone over there to see his kid. Abby is the desperate pathetic one, showing up and begging him to come home. She likes to be mistreated. If it's not Chad, it's Stefan. Watch her run from one loser brother to the other!

• Jj1701
    commented on 's reply
    Sure. Whatever excuses you have to make to make him look good. I get it. Who wants to admit their favourite character is with a total loser who will continue to treat her like trash?

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    Brenda4ev Abby, the mistress, let her brother husband Stefan touch her belly ie. "Bond" with her and the baby. She claims she wants boundaries but clearly she doesn't.

As for Chad "rejecting" Gabi, it is nothing compared to the amount of times Chad rejected and slut shamed Abby over the years. It's only the last year or two that the show is trying to sell them as these long lost soul mates which I dont buy but to each their own. You can keep on rooting for your girl and I'll keep on rooting for mine and I'll agree to disagree

• dee2
    commented on 's reply
    Ha, ha, don't think so, but she doesn't need to keep on with Chad when he acts like he did today. I understand it's very difficult for him, but
    he was sort of like a statue today and it's enough.

• Rudolfo
    replied
    I agree, dee but instead of waiting around letting Chad decide she should move on herself! with Stefan.

Leave a comment:

• Beca Drags
    replied
    Originally posted by klmoon View Post
    Too bad she can't show that kind of attitude toward her rapist.
    Agreed!! I wish too!!! RC's determined to erase that rape, but it won't ever work, IMO.

Leave a comment:

• CincyLady
    replied
    Originally posted by melanieian76 View Post
    I must be watching a different Marci LOL
    Yep, me, too. mts mts mts

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...