Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BBDaysBabe
    replied
    Abby has no right to question Chad and Gabi about anything. Not when she was in bed with his brother. He was sitting on the side of his bed having fun with a child and her mom, not having sex with Gabi. She had no right to swoop in and behave like he was doing something wrong. She's the wrong one, she and Stefan who got away with murder and framing Gabi for it. The nerve of her to even think about speaking out of line to Chad and Gabi infuriates me.

Leave a comment:

• rpmaluki
    replied
    Chabby are making bad choices regarding Stephan and Gabi. Abby is too accommodating towards Stephan and Chad needs to stay away from his ex. For the sake of their relationship both need to draw the line but nope, that doesn't seem to be the case and I can't understand why.

Leave a comment:

• Blondie18
    replied
    Abby became Gabby because she thought Gabi was stronger than her and could come to terms with what she did. That’s what the show portrayed. It had nothing to do with jealousy. And what exactly is it that Abby is jealous of? She has nothing to be jealous of. Abby has Chad’s heart, Abby has a loving family and supportive extended family and friends. Gabi has her daughter and that’s about it. No supportive family or friends, no loving husband just one failed relationship after the next. Gabi is the one who complains every minute how Abby has everything! She lost to Abby. Its a no brainer that gabi is the jealous one. She is so sick and twisted with her jealousy and that’s what jealous people do. They try to destroy like Gabi is. She wants to steal what is Abby’s. Exactly what a jealous person does. This is not even debatable.
    Last edited by Blondie18; August 14, 2018, 01:25 PM.

Leave a comment:

• CincyLady
    replied
    Can a female be a jackass? Because I'm thinking Abby was a jackass to let Stefan in her house and let him feel her stomach. Cause I'm pretty sure Chad wouldn't be at the Kiriakis house if he hadn't walked in on that. Just sayin' ...

Leave a comment:

• reality addict
    replied
    Chabby lover, please don't apologize for no longer watching nd live discussion. I have stopped watching a 30 mins. soap and DOOL is sadly becoming the my next boycott. Completely understand

So in your opinion, Chad isn't returning home soon? Do you think Abby still wants Chad to come home by shows end?

Leave a comment:

• Jj1701
    commented on 's reply
    @Brenda4ev
    Abby does resent Gabi. That's why she developed Gabby.
    In fact both her alters were incredibly involved with Gabi's life. Why would that be if Abby wasn't jealous and resentful?
    Abby's life is supposed to be involved with Chad. And yet she was way more obsessed with Gabi.

• Chabby lover
    commented on 's reply
    That is what Happened sorry I won't watch the show anymore I read the live thread on twitter so I didn't do the live discussion. Abby also asked Chad whether or not Gabi spent the night in his bedroom. Chad acted like a jackass.

• reality addict
    replied
    unfortunately for me there was no live discussion today so I am just speculating off of what I'm reading here. so the general consensus is. Abby told Gabi that Gabi resents what Chad and Abby have. Abbey appear to be somewhat jealous of Chad & Gabi's friendship. Abby still wants Chad to come home. How did I do? Is Chad going home?

Leave a comment:

• Brenda4ev
    commented on 's reply
    Gabi resents her, being Abby, because of Gabby.

Abby does not resent Gabi... so IDK why she would say that. She is jealous of Chad and Gabi... but, that is more about Chad than Gabi.

• Jj1701
    commented on 's reply
    Ha ha. Yes she is. That's why she developed Gabby. Even Abby said so herself about why Gabby developed. She was jealous of Gabi. Still is.

• reality addict
    commented on 's reply
    so just so I've got this right. does Abby still want Chad to come home? Did she actually tell Gabi that she resents what Chad and Abby have and that's why she's interjecting herself into the marriage

• Jj1701
    commented on 's reply
    You did say in the original post that you loved her telling Gabi that she resents her...
    Anyways, if Chad has feelings for Gabi again, it just speaks to what a jerk he is.
    He literally just walked out on his wife.
    At least Gabi isn't actually interested in him.

• Chabby lover
    replied
    Abby was never jealous of Gabi but she didn't like what she walked in and I don't blame her chad is her husband. I love that she called them both out from what I have read in the recap on twitter I love that she also told Gabi she Gabi is resentful of her because it is true even though she lied through her teeth. Gabi is jealous of Abby and Chad's relationship and always has been.

Leave a comment:

• Brenda4ev
    replied
    Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
    Abby finally admitted how she felt? Finally. She's been jealous of Gabi from the first. About time she finally owns it. Obviously she resents Gabi. That's why her alter was Gabby. Because she's jealous of Gabi and always has been.
    She did. She admitted that she did not like what she walked in. And then she admitted to thinking that Gabi was resentful of her (to which Gabi DENIED and lied through her teeth saying she was trying to convince Chad to come home). She called them both out and was honest... unlike someone else.

There was so mention of being resentful of Gabi or jealous of her... her problem is what Chad feels for Gabi... and she addressed that and her jealousy with him... as she should.

Leave a comment:

• Jj1701
    commented on 's reply
    This is really more about anybody wanting Chad to be with Abby after the way he has treated her. And I mean going back to the first time they dated. But I agree, he should never have gone back to her when she came back from the dead.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X