Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brenda4ev
    replied
    Boss move when Chad left, she closed the door and her delivery of “not so fast.”

They gave her some good lines and she delivered... finally!

Leave a comment:

• LoveBO
    replied
    Loved her attitude! LOL

More of this please!

Maybe Unpopular, but I LOVE when Chabby fight. They're at their best, IMO. LOL

Leave a comment:

• Brenda4ev
    replied
    I rewatched the scene... it was Gabi who invited him first.

Here is the dialogue:
    Chad: I should be going.
    Sonny: Wait. Where are you going? Where are you going to go?
    Chad: I am going to go get a room at the Salem Inn.
    Gabi: What?! No... we can't... no. Just stay here. We can't let you do that.

HAHA. Why is she inviting him like it is her place? She is so desperate. I really cannot stand her fake behind.

Btw... the episode is up on nbc.com... anyone can watch it and confirm.

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
    Thanks Brenda! Good post!

Abby's alter was NEVER born out of Abby being jealous of Gabi. Not sure where that theory is coming from, but it's simply NOT true!!! The alter came about after Abby accidentally killed Andre and couldn't handle that harsh reality of killing someone she did love at one time. So, from Abby seeing Gabi as strong woman that can handle tough situations and also because she had just come from Gabi swearing, "I'll kill him" that added to Abby seeing Gabi as a strong woman and how she could protect her from that harsh reality. It had NOTHING to do with Abby being jealous of Gabi. It was about Abby admiring Gabi for how strong she is, nothing more and that's what played out on screen. Abby of course, is understandably jealous of Chad and Gabi, but her alters developing had NOTHING to do with that. Abigail forgave Gabi and moved on with her life. She held no deep resentment or need to get back at Gabi for that. It is simply NOT TRUE!

Chad sounded like an ASS today, and I love that Abby called him out on his weak BS, and that she's onto Gabi her her manipulations. Chad will see, eventually what an ass he is and will come running back to Abby, only this time, I hope Abby makes him crawl for it.
    Chad was so gross today. I could not stand watching him... he acts like Abby is wrong for being pregnant, completely ignoring she was raped. Abby was great today until she started apologizing to him AGAIN.

Leave a comment:

• klmoon
    commented on 's reply
    I seriously can't remember a time that anything Gabi did or said was blamed on the writers but yet I see it all the time to excuse Chad and Abby's behavior.

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    I dont think gabi will care if Chad "dumps" her considering she is just using him to further along her revenge plan. I also follow the actress on social media, becasue this is not a spoiler thread I wont reveal too much but it's safe to say Gabriella Hernandez aka The TOTAL PACKAGE will be just fine after all is said and done

Abby is allowing her "rapist" to bond with his child. That tells me all I need to know. She dug her own grave with this one.

• Flowercity79
    commented on 's reply
    BBDaysBabe I sure do hope that he does! She deserves it

• Jj1701
    replied
    Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post

No, it's never okay when he treats Abby like crap, but I see and feel that is coming from his hurt and confused feelings more than anything. That's how Chad deals with things, he puts up walls and lashes out. It's not right and he always regrets it. Abby sees that too, which is why she always forgives him and he forgives her, because they both see the other person's true goodness. That's how Chad reacts, he lashes out. Guess there is some DiMera in him after all. He is still a good person, because he eventually realizes how wrong he was and owns up to it and apologizes for it. He doesn't choose to set out to intentionally hurt someone who doesn't deserve it. Even then, he never really does anything bad to them, even when they do deserve it. Chad is basically a good person; an ass sometimes, but basically a good person.
    Remember when he cheated on Abby with Melanie and then dumped her? And tried to convince Melanie to dump her as a friend too? Was he a good person who was just lashing out? No. He was and has always been a huge jerk.

Leave a comment:

• dee2
    commented on 's reply
    He was a total ass today.

• Beca Drags
    replied
    Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post

So basically it's okay that he treats Abby like crap because he is "confused" but he is still a good person? Right......
    No, it's never okay when he treats Abby like crap, but I see and feel that is coming from his hurt and confused feelings more than anything. That's how Chad deals with things, he puts up walls and lashes out. It's not right and he always regrets it. Abby sees that too, which is why she always forgives him and he forgives her, because they both see the other person's true goodness. That's how Chad reacts, he lashes out. Guess there is some DiMera in him after all. He is still a good person, because he eventually realizes how wrong he was and owns up to it and apologizes for it. He doesn't choose to set out to intentionally hurt someone who doesn't deserve it. Even then, he never really does anything bad to them, even when they do deserve it. Chad is basically a good person; an ass sometimes, but basically a good person.

Leave a comment:

• shadamlovin
    commented on 's reply
    Jj1701 I agree completely. Abby invented Gabby because of Gabi. I haven't watched today. But it is also how she was so easily triggered by Gabi and Chad sitting on the bed with her daughter in between. I definitely would like your comment if I could.

• Jj1701
    commented on 's reply
    I recall her saying No you can't do that. That's not an invitation. Sonny said for Chad to stay here. And let's say Gabi did invite him first. Sonny would have offered anyways. Or are you really saying that Sonny would have let Chad stay at the inn?

• BBDaysBabe
    commented on 's reply
    Why does Gabi want revenge on Abby and Stefan? She didn't wake up one day and decided she would go after them. Something happened first. I didn't say Gabi is innocent of anything I was questioning Abby's audacity to walk into someone's room and begin sarcastically questioning behaviors when she's made serious offenses against both people.

• Jj1701
    commented on 's reply
    No she really wasn't. Chad said that he was staying at the inn. Sonny said for Chad to stay here. Gabi chimed in that he needs his friends. Sonny came back and said that he insisted that Chad stay. Sonny invited him first.

• Beca Drags
    replied
    Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post
    Gabi did not invite Chad to stay at the mansion. Sonny did, and Gabi agreed. The next day, Sonny lied or misspoke or was confused when he said it was Gabi's idea. It wasn't. It was Sonny who invited Chad to stay. Gabi just agreed that Chad needs his friends.
    Nope, watch it again! Gabi is the FIRST ONE who did the inviting! She jumped up immediately when Chad said he was going to stay at the Salem Inn. She jumped up and invited him, then, Sonny agreed, but it was Abigail who initiated the inviting all in her plot and ploy to get closer to Chad, to further hurt Abigail.

Leave a comment:

• Beca Drags
    commented on 's reply
    NO, Gabi invited Chad FIRST!! She's the one that jumped on that idea, not Sonny. Sonny only agreed with Gabi, but Gabi initiated the inviting, which is strange, since it's not her home or her place to invite anyone. Watch it again, Jj1701.

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X