X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brenda4ev
    replied
    Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post

Of course it was Gabi who invited him FIRST! I had no doubt! I remember it clearly! I thought, WTH?? Why is she inviting Chad in a home that's not hers?? Sonny only agreed after she put out the initial invitation. Gabi is nothing but a desperate, pathetic, loser character that is setting herself up for the burn of all burns, AGAIN from the same guy. Chad would NEVER choose her over Abby, and then especially when he finds out how wrong he is about her, he'll be eating a huge plate of crow!! Can't wait to see Chad turn on her hypocritical ass, and write her off for good this time!!

Yep, Chad is back in Jack Ass mode again, just like he was last year when he was emotionally fornicating, then later, physically fornicating with his mistress. Chad knows he was caught in his hypocritical ways today, and Abby called him out on it and when Chad is caught and backed into a corner, he lashes out. He gets defensive. He knew he couldn't give a good explanation as to how he let himself becoming in such an inappropriate situation with Gabi and her child, so he puts up a wall and turns it back on Abby. That's typical Chad and eventually, he'll come to realize how wrong he was, and he'll be begging for her forgiveness. I ultimately want Chabby together, but Abby needs to make him work for it, even harder this time.
    I still want Chabby... but, I am reaching my limit. Chad needs to curb his behavior then grow some braincells cause he is so easily manipulated by Gabi throwing Ari at him it is not even funny and Abby needs to ignore Stefan the next time he pops up.

Leave a comment:

• Brenda4ev
    commented on 's reply
    I follow CB as well... I saw no spoilers...?

And you are correct the TOTAL PACKAGE should not care about being dumped. It would be the fourth time Chad rejected her... first there was Mia... then Melanie and now Abby x2. Well, fifth if I could both times he left her for Abby...

Anyway... when did Abby allow Stefan to bond with the baby? He showed up again and she reiterated that he will not be there for the pregnancy, slapped him again and left.

• klmoon
    replied
    Too bad she can't show that kind of attitude toward her rapist.

Leave a comment:

• looktothestars
    replied
    Is this what some of you call a backbone?

Leave a comment:

• Beca Drags
    replied
    Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post

Remember when he cheated on Abby with Melanie and then dumped her? And tried to convince Melanie to dump her as a friend too? Was he a good person who was just lashing out? No. He was and has always been a huge jerk.
    Pffft, young mistakes, that's all. Chad has grown a lot since then. Still makes mistakes, but is basically a good person.

Leave a comment:

• ALoyalSoapFan
    replied
    Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post

Remember when he cheated on Abby with Melanie and then dumped her? And tried to convince Melanie to dump her as a friend too? Was he a good person who was just lashing out? No. He was and has always been a huge jerk.
    sssshhhhh that's swept under the proverbial soap's rug! LOLI I'd never excuse a man especially a husband for lashing out to his wife and justifying it to oh, shucks, he's a DiMera after all! That kind of behavior is expected from a child NOT a man...oh, wait, Chad is a bratty man-child-toddler!

Leave a comment:

• melanieian76
    replied
    I must be watching a different Marci LOL

Leave a comment:

• Beca Drags
    commented on 's reply
    Jj1701 Watch it again, please. It was clearly Gabi who FIRST initiated the invite. She jumped up the minute Chad brought up going to stay at the Salem Inn and told him, "No, no we can't. No, just stay here." Gabi was the one who invited him FIRST. No doubt about it. It doesn't matter that Sonny would have asked him, this was about Gabi's desperation in torturing Abby and maybe nabbing Chad in the process, and that was clearly on display there in that scene. She's a pathetic loser!

• Sonnymate
    replied
    Originally posted by dee2 View Post
    I hope she doesn't let Chad's cozy little family like reading upset her too much. Just go back home to YOUR family, Abby, and let Chad decide if
    he wants his marriage.
    Chad's the one wasting his time. What's Abby going to do next, sleep with Gabi.

Leave a comment:

• Beca Drags
    replied
    Originally posted by Brenda4ev View Post
    I rewatched the scene... it was Gabi who invited him first.

Here is the dialogue:
    Chad: I should be going.
    Sonny: Wait. Where are you going? Where are you going to go?
    Chad: I am going to go get a room at the Salem Inn.
    Gabi: What?! No... we can't... no. Just stay here. We can't let you do that.

HAHA. Why is she inviting him like it is her place? She is so desperate. I really cannot stand her fake behind.

Btw... the episode is up on nbc.com... anyone can watch it and confirm.

Chad was so gross today. I could not stand watching him... he acts like Abby is wrong for being pregnant, completely ignoring she was raped. Abby was great today until she started apologizing to him AGAIN.
    Of course it was Gabi who invited him FIRST! I had no doubt! I remember it clearly! I thought, WTH?? Why is she inviting Chad in a home that's not hers?? Sonny only agreed after she put out the initial invitation. Gabi is nothing but a desperate, pathetic, loser character that is setting herself up for the burn of all burns, AGAIN from the same guy. Chad would NEVER choose her over Abby, and then especially when he finds out how wrong he is about her, he'll be eating a huge plate of crow!! Can't wait to see Chad turn on her hypocritical ass, and write her off for good this time!!

Yep, Chad is back in Jack Ass mode again, just like he was last year when he was emotionally fornicating, then later, physically fornicating with his mistress. Chad knows he was caught in his hypocritical ways today, and Abby called him out on it and when Chad is caught and backed into a corner, he lashes out. He gets defensive. He knew he couldn't give a good explanation as to how he let himself becoming in such an inappropriate situation with Gabi and her child, so he puts up a wall and turns it back on Abby. That's typical Chad and eventually, he'll come to realize how wrong he was, and he'll be begging for her forgiveness. I ultimately want Chabby together, but Abby needs to make him work for it, even harder this time.

Leave a comment:

• lagirl
    commented on 's reply
    Not all Gabi because Abigail is to blame for letting Stefan love on her belly.

• lagirl
    commented on 's reply
    Gabi did not complain until Stefan and those monsters Abigail gave birth to sent her to prison.

• Beca Drags
    replied
    Marci is always spot on! That was all Abigail today! Abigail has a very strong backbone when pushed and NO, that's not "Gabby" coming out, that is all Abigail and loved her calling out that evil witch on her lying, deceitful ways.

Leave a comment:

• maq1
    replied
    She was ON FIRE today! I agree, she had great lines and delivered them perfectly. I'm liking this version of Abby.

Leave a comment:

• CherryPoppins
    replied
    She's always good when she channels the Gabby persona. The hand motions, mannerisms, head snaps, always on point. When she does plain Abigail, she's a major drag. Today, she was closer to the Gabby persona in attitude. Marci is so talented and beautiful. I can't wait to see what she does next.

Leave a comment:

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
Working...
X