Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Abby, don't waste time on Chad.

I hope she doesn't let Chad's cozy little family like reading upset her too much. Just go back home to YOUR family, Abby, and let Chad decide if
    he wants his marriage.

I actually agree Abby shouldn't waste her time on Chad. Chad doesn't care about his marriage or his family. Chad is playing family with Gabi and doesn't seem to care about Thomas or his marriage. Abby should just tell Chad to go to hell and go home and raise her children on her own. Abby is just way to nice to say that. Abby can raise her and Chad's son and daughter on her own without Chad. Chad doesn't care about his family he doesn't care about Thomas and he doesn't care about his marriage.

Comment

• perky7kc
      perky7kc
      Contract Poster
      perky7kc commented
      Editing a comment
      What show are you watching? Chad has supported Abby through all her craziness and yet SHE is letting another man touch her belly, the same man she slept with, the same man she claims not to want in her life. WELL KEEP HIM OUT. Chad did nothing wrong here except read a little girl a book, he doesn't know what Gabi is up to.

It's only natural that Abby seeing Chad in an inappropriate situation like this, would upset her. She should tell Chad, if he wants to come back to her, he better be sure and don't come back unless he's 100% sure and it better be on his hands and knees. She needs to tell Chad, just because they're having issues right now, does mean that it's okay for him to go play fake house with Gabi and Ari. I was on Chad's side till this! They're making Chad clueless again as if he would think this is even remotely appropriate for him to be play house with his ex-mistress. Even if there is no romance or sexual basis involved, it's cluess and insensitive of Chad. He needs smacked up by the head!

Funny how hanging around Gabi, brings out the douche in Chad.

Comment

• Chabby lover
      Chabby lover
      Contract Poster
      Chabby lover commented
      Editing a comment
      That is because Gabi is a witch and she brings out the worst of Chad. Chad is only nice and sweet and kind when he is around anyone but Gabi she brings out the worst in everyone because she is a bad person.

Originally posted by Beca Drags View Post
    It's only natural that Abby seeing Chad in an inappropriate situation like this, would upset her. She should tell Chad, if he wants to come back to her, he better be sure and don't come back unless he's 100% sure and it better be on his hands and knees. She needs to tell Chad, just because they're having issues right now, does mean that it's okay for him to go play fake house with Gabi and Ari. I was on Chad's side till this! They're making Chad clueless again as if he would think this is even remotely appropriate for him to be play house with his ex-mistress. Even if there is no romance or sexual basis involved, it's cluess and insensitive of Chad. He needs smacked up by the head!

Funny how hanging around Gabi, brings out the douche in Chad.
    But you just said in the other thread that Chad is a good guy, in reference to this same situation.

Comment

Chad is a grown man with the capacity to think and do whatever he wants. He said the vows to Abby and now that things aren't going the way he wants, he's walked away. Gabi hasn't put a gun to his head to make him act the fool. He's been on that tip since Stefan showed up. Because he obsessed over beating his brother he barely paid attention to his wife until she cracked like an egg. His walking away was his decision. Marlena gave him sound advice and he couldn't follow through because he can't help being self centered. That's an internal issue, not Gabi's doing but whatever, since to some Gabi's clearly a puppet master and Chad is a brainless bot incapable of determining his own life and can't be a man without her say so....

Comment

• Whiskey_Sour
        Whiskey_Sour
        Board Regular
        Whiskey_Sour commented
        Editing a comment
        Agree 100%.

"Oh Chad and Abby have such a great marriage! THIS IS ALL GABI'S FAULT". Sooo much salt! Shut down the mines! We have the mother load right here!

Gabi hasn't MADE anyone do anything. The lie about the paternity doesn't change the fact that Chad wouldn't have been able to handle it anyway. All she has done has exposed just how imperfect Chad's dedication to Abby is and they are soooooo MAD about it. I thought this was already a known with all the waffling last year... short memories I suppose.

• icyblue2034
        icyblue2034
        Aspiring soap scribe
        icyblue2034 commented
        Editing a comment
        Marlena, without directly saying it, told him to discard his feelings. She spoke from Abigial's perspective, as everyone in Salem is prone to do, and ignored that this baby is a challenge for Chad in ways different from Abgail.

But only Abigail matters. Everyone else exists to prop her or go away. Never mind that it was Stefan who took advantage of her, Stefan who raped her, and Stefan who is doing everything he can to make problems for her. And never mind that SHE is the one letting him in and assuming Chad will be fine with it.

Originally posted by Jj1701 View Post

But you just said in the other thread that Chad is a good guy, in reference to this same situation.
      He is a good guy overall. He's going through a very confusing time, but, as of right now, he's being a fool, and yeah, self-centered, but I don't blame him for the mixed message he got when Abby let Stefan touch her belly. He's having a human reaction, but that doesn't mean he should be playing fake house with Gabi either. That kind of stuff, makes him unsympathetic to others to his situation. I still think, in general he is a good guy.

Comment

Abby should karate kick him in the man parts and walk away.

She's supposed to let him decide if he wants his marriage? Um no. He can't stand by his raped mentally ill wife. I get that's a lot. So cool. BYE!

Her passiveness about all this is so bizarre to me. Like she some kind of wounded bird. Girl stand up and speak out. This meek and mild crap is insane.

Comment

Yes, Chad is letting himself spend time with Gabi, but the writing is clearly making Chad stupid, insensitive. Funny how when Chad is forced in a story with Gabi, he's written losing all sense of morality and what is right and wrong. Pretty much par for the course, since Gabi has no morals, or no sense of right and wrong either.

Comment

I feel for Chad. But, he is letting his anger, jealousy and insecurity control him.

I loved his dream today, but he can only accept the baby if she is his (btw, why doesn't he get another test after dreaming it is wrong?) and that is not right. Loving Abby means loving her child.

If Abby has to choose, she needs to pick her baby and I am happy she is right now. Chad is treating her horribly and she needs to stop coming after him... just worry about her baby and let him come to her if he really loves her... otherwise send him some separation papers and be an amazing single mom!

Comment

• lagirl
              lagirl
              Scriptwriter
              lagirl commented
              Editing a comment
              John accepts and loves Sami and Eric.
              Kayla does the same toward Trip.
              So Chad can do the same thing toward the baby Abigail is carrying..

The writing is clearly making Chad look like an insensitive jerk, so Chabby fans just give up on him and Chabby, all to pave the way for RC's attempt at some kind of sick rapemance.

Comment

Originally posted by anitalyfe View Post
              Abby should karate kick him in the man parts and walk away.

She's supposed to let him decide if he wants his marriage? Um no. He can't stand by his raped mentally ill wife. I get that's a lot. So cool. BYE!

Her passiveness about all this is so bizarre to me. Like she some kind of wounded bird. Girl stand up and speak out. This meek and mild crap is insane.
              The one she needs to speak up to is Stefan. How can he stand by her when she can't even decide where she stands? She's apparently decided she wasn't raped. She folded on Stefan not being a part of the baby's life faster than a house of cards in a tornado. She's playing the passive wounded bird because that's what she does. It's a manipulation tactic but I don't think it's working quite how she wants. Or maybe it is. I suppose we'll see.

And Chad does not deserve that kick. Stefan does. Chad's been dragged through so much Abigail drama I really don't know why he goes back.

Comment

• anitalyfe
                anitalyfe
                Recurring Poster
                anitalyfe commented
                Editing a comment
                I think Chad should be kicked for blaming Abby for her rape and abandoning her because he is her husband. And part of love is standing by them through thick and thin. You either are all in or you aren't. I do think she puts him through a lot and he has every right to walk away-and probably should-but if he's going to be her husband he needs to buck up. Enough with the cry baby routine. You wanted her. You married her TWICE. So stop pretending this is new and pretending you can't deal. You wanted it, now own or walk and don't look back.

I do think though that Abby's lack of an F about everything is really alarming. Like girl your flat affect about all this is bizarre.

Chad hasn't done anything wrong and hopefully won't (unless Gabi drugs him). I think we need to give him a break. He sees Gabi as a friend and thinks he can trust her, WE know different, but the character does not. And of course they have to have Abby walk in or there would not be any conflict in the story!! RC has us guessing...maybe he does want Abby and Stefan together??? Who knows. We will see. Regardless, do not see where any of this will do Gabi any good in the end. She is lying and manipulating Chad.....how would he ever trust her again.....even as a friend.

Comment

Chad was a douche long before his encounter with Gabi today. For me, he became one when he threw Abby's alters back in her face and doubted they were to blame for her behavior. Sorry but you can't blame that one on Gabi.

Comment

Originally posted by klmoon View Post
                  Chad was a douche long before his encounter with Gabi today. For me, he became one when he threw Abby's alters back in her face and doubted they were to blame for her behavior. Sorry but you can't blame that one on Gabi.
                  That was low, but again, he's taking his cues from Abby and how she's unsure of what her alters mean. She doesn't seem to understand or know what to think, so it's reasonable that Chad would be of the same mindset. True, he should have never resorted to such an insensitive remark, but I just chalk it up to horrid writing, added for drama's sake, and for not taking the serious psychological disorder of DID serious.

Comment

And I'm thinking Chad should have walked when Stefan moved in the house. He had vibes from the beginning that Stefan had an interest in Abby - who stays under the same roof with such a jerk? I can't really find fault with him walking at this point - he knows his limitations and they would both be miserable if he stayed. And what kind of idiot lets the "raper" in her house - and feel her stomach? Dumb.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X