Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are you enjoying the Abby pregnancy / Gabi revenge story?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are you enjoying the Abby pregnancy / Gabi revenge story?

I have to say I am enjoying it because it's "soaptastic."

Is it the greatest soap I've ever seen? No way. Does it require suspension of disbelief? Yes. Do I want Abby to suffer? Heck no. But I love watching her rise to the occasion under the worst of circumstances. I love hating on Gabi while she tries to wreak havoc. This is why I watch Days.
    Yes - it's soaptastic!
    11.94%
    Yes - I love seeing Gabi get revenge
    16.42%
    Yes for other reason (tell us)
    1.49%
    No - I want Gabi out of Chabby's story and not seeking revenge
    16.42%
    No - I hate seeing this happen to Chabby and I want it to be over
    32.84%
    No for other reason (tell us)
    20.90%

Am I the only one disgusted by this DNA switch Gabi did to Abby? I just can't watch it. Call me when it's over and I might tune in again.

Comment

You are not the only one disgusted by it I am also I think it is wrong to make someone think their rapist got them pregnant. I hate what Gabi is doing their is no reason for me to watch anymore I will turn in when Gabi finally gets what is coming to her for changing the paternity of a rape victim and she is going to deserve what she gets.

Comment

I don't know.....I like it! I like the action but I understand why Chad was mad at the whole Stefan touching Abby. Hey we don't know who is technically the father because the DNA is in question.

Comment

It was equal wrong for Abigail and her lapdog to frame Gabi for prison. But no one cares.

Comment

• lagirl
            lagirl
            Scriptwriter
            lagirl commented
            Editing a comment
            Mental ill Abigail should be in a mental hospital instead of being free to rain down terror on Salem again.

• Abby_fan
            Abby_fan
            I Let My Evil Twin Post For Me
            Abby_fan commented
            Editing a comment
            lagirl
            Scriptwriter
            lagirl Not all mental ill people are confined to a mental institution for life. Mentally ill persons can live productive lives with therapy, which Abby is getting. Abigail has every right to be out, according to the courts.

• ALoyalSoapFan
            ALoyalSoapFan
            Scriptwriter
            ALoyalSoapFan commented
            Editing a comment
            Actually Abby should and must be PERMANENTLY in a psych ward for the CRIMININALLY INSANE or PERMANENTLY locked up in a max security prison!

Are you the only one?

Umm just take a glance down the board on any given day and you'll see we have a hamster wheel of recycled topics of tit for tatting errr fighting I mean ummm discussion. This whole Gabi revenge plot would be RIGHT at the top of the list. LOL.

And FYI rarely are you ever the "only one". Unless you have a deep desire to see Claire with Abe or something but even then I'm sure there is someone else out there who has a deep desire to see them mate.

Comment

It's the only storyline that I am enjoying right now, honestly

Comment

Originally posted by tiff5555 View Post
              I don't know.....I like it! I like the action but I understand why Chad was mad at the whole Stefan touching Abby. Hey we don't know who is technically the father because the DNA is in question.
              No it's not in question Tiff. Chad is the father. You just refuse to accept it.

Comment

• tiff5555
                tiff5555
                Aspiring soap scribe
                tiff5555 commented
                Editing a comment
                Gabi's fate will change around and that it always has been Stefan's. Or that I am thinking, Chad may not know of his until Days recast another Chad.

I'm loving it myself! The Abby/Gabbi and Ben storylines are the only ones I'm tuning in for at the moment. Love, love, love the soapy drama of it all!

Comment

I'm not disgusted by it. I'm kind of horrified and can't tear my eyes away, but I feel like that's what I expect from a soap. If everyone were happy and treating each other nicely it wouldn't be a soap.

Comment

I talk to people everyday that are turning this show off left and right. RC was irresponsible to take a mental illness story, and make a rape story out of it, and at the same time has tried to make it a "love" story, and now turned it into a tacky, trashy WTD story. It's vile to make a woman that is still trying to regain her mental stability to believe she is pregnant from her rape. Does RC think rape and mental illness are non-important topics to try and mock them like this?? Someone should clue him in, he's wrong! It's disgusting!

Comment

It's a trainwreck of a story! It's not only taken very serious topics like mental illness and rape, and either ignored them or mocked them, but it's shoved Gabi into yet another Chabby story! It's repulsive to make one woman make another woman believe she is pregnant by her rape. It doesn't get any lower than that. I could go on with so much more that is wrong with this story, but that's the crux of it!

Comment

No- (other reason)I’m all for Gabi and her revenge, but it’s been about a month now and time for it to all end. Damage has been done all around. I’m tired of Chabby and all I want is Gabriella free from that pairing once and for all.

Comment

No I am not they are mocking rape and rape shaming a rape victim they are making a joke out of mental illness. I wish Abby would find out Chad is her baby father not her rapist. I wish Gabi would fall of a cliff only a cruel heartless person would let a rape victim think she is pregnant by her rapist. Gabi is a person with no heart who is selfish. Chad should not have walked out on his pregnant wife and son to go play house with his ex mistress pretending luke he doesn't even care about his own son yo play daddy to Ari Thomas is going to grow up resenting Chad for everything

Comment

I did not see any heart in Gabby and Laura and they are part of Abigail.
                          NO I do not like this story and what Ron has done to Gabi.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X