Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A DiMera Trio

I would really like it if we could have a trio of DiMeras (at least) onscreen.

Chad - the good DiMera son. Always wanting to do the right thing but tempted to go underhanded at times.

EJ or Andre/Tony - the son that can go either side of the spectrum. Good guy sometimes but has no problem going to the dark side.

Stefan - definately more dark side than good. Except towards the woman he lives. Definately the most like Stefano, though.

After the trio, I’d say add Kristen to the mix. Not a DiMera by blood (adopted) but definately all DiMera! Has no problem playing brother against brother.

Then ressurect either Megan or my Renee. Either woman could be the unknown. Pulling strings against the others. She would have a plot going against the other family members and her ressurection should be a total shock to the others. The motivation, anger and hatred she had for all of them would be figured out by the writers.

As for a Lexi revival - no. Never. Not unless the last actress was willing to return to the show.

Eh the Dimeras mystique died with Stefano if the left it wouldn't be that big a deal there are other families they could focus on that would be better the Kirakises can be the bad family or the Westons.

Although the only Dimeras that could stay on the show and retain my interest on a solo level would be EJ, Tony, Kristen and Peter. I'd be cool with Lexie but honestly her death was beautiful I don't want to wreck that either.

Comment

Disappointing that BF and the character of Chad is leaving. I want the DiMeras to still be in the spotlight. But now only Stefan will be left?

Comment

Originally posted by JMatthews View Post
        Disappointing that BF and the character of Chad is leaving. I want the DiMeras to still be in the spotlight. But now only Stefan will be left?
        Just the actor is leaving. I'm sure the character will be back on the canvas in the future.

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
        Working...
        X