Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse

CLOUDFARE Security Message

Over the past few days you may have received a "Checking if the site connection is secure" message when accessing the site. This is perfectly normal and not cause for alarm.

This message indicates that the server is confirming that the SSL (the "s" that you see in the https before web addresses) security is, in fact, secure. This is not some sort of advertisement and it is not some sort of nefarious hacking.

Cloudfare, which is a provide of web hosting and security, has recently added this layer of security on the Soap Central message boards platform as an added layer of security.

The message may occur any time that your browser makes a new connection to the boards. The message may also stop appearing at any time as the process is further integrated into the boards.
See more
See less

Does Gabi Have Feelings For Chad?

Collapse

Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Gabi Have Feelings For Chad?

Does Gabi have feelings for Chad? I would have thought she would run to Eli or have lean on JJ, hmmm......

I hope not. She deserves better than Chad.

Comment

No Gabi is obsessed with Chad and she is just using him for her revenge on Abby. Gabi will never have a happy relationship until she gets over her obsession with Chad. Chad doesn't have feelings for Gabi either he is in love with Abby and only Abby. Gabi is just like Stefan obsessed with someone they can't have. Gabi just wants revenge and is using Chad for that revenge and when he finds out the truth he will dump her as a friend since she is keeping him from his child and she is a witch. Now she is trying to become a mistress.

Comment

Originally posted by lagirl View Post
        I hope not. She deserves better than Chad.
        So much this. Right now, it still looks like she's more concerned with messing with Abby via her relationship with Chad than Chad himself. I hope that maintains.

Comment

I don't think she has feelings for Chad. I think she's very much preoccupied with revenge at the moment.

Comment

I think Gabi is consumed with anger and bitterness for now. She is in revenge mode.

Comment

I dont doubt she still cares for Chad deep down, but right now her she is only thinking about revenge and if she has to use him to get it, so be it. He is collateral damage as she said. She is hurting and in pain. She needs therapy and she still has a heart of gold given that she is conflicted ovrler what she is doing she is just so hurt and is used to things not going her way, she is enduring she gets street justice for what happened to her.

Comment

Originally posted by Chabby lover View Post
                No Gabi is obsessed with Chad and she is just using him for her revenge on Abby. Gabi will never have a happy relationship until she gets over her obsession with Chad. Chad doesn't have feelings for Gabi either he is in love with Abby and only Abby. Gabi is just like Stefan obsessed with someone they can't have. Gabi just wants revenge and is using Chad for that revenge and when he finds out the truth he will dump her as a friend since she is keeping him from his child and she is a witch. Now she is trying to become a mistress.
                Would you please tell me where I could find, at least, one episode of Gabriella being "obsessed with Chad"? I'd also like to see the episode showing she wants to be his mistress! Thanking you in advance & I'd deeply appreciate you doing that for me!

Comment

No. She wants to hurt Abby but not over her desire for Chad. I can't say I've seen every scene but nothing has indicated she wants Chad from everything I've read and seen. And why would she? LOL. He has nothing and I mean not.one.dang.thing. to offer.

Girl is better off a nun than mating with Chad.

Comment

Right now Gabi does not have a heart. Even her scenes with her daughter seemed stale....and she immediately became concerned with revenge.

Comment

Honestly I'm not sure she says she doesn't want him her actions say otherwise unless this is part of her "plan" I could see her actually wanting him again during this revenge plot.

Comment

I think buried deep underneath all the hurt, anger, and resentment that Gabi is unfortunately let run her right now she still feels affection for Chad. But it's the affection and maybe even the kind of love you feel for a close friend. But I don't this she's in love with him. Nor do I think she wants him or is obsessed with him, . People really need to let a story that's been over for six years go. But as I said I think that right now that affection is buried underneath so much negative stuff right now I don't think Gabi can even feel it.

Comment

Gabi does not have intimate feelings for any man now. She is obsessed with nothing but revenge!

Comment

Originally posted by anitalyfe View Post
                            No. She wants to hurt Abby but not over her desire for Chad. I can't say I've seen every scene but nothing has indicated she wants Chad from everything I've read and seen. And why would she? LOL. He has nothing and I mean not.one.dang.thing. to offer.
                            Originally posted by anitalyfe View Post

Girl is better off a nun than mating with Chad.
                            IKR?! It's as the old adage/quote/cliché/or whatever it's called...*Chad doesn't have a pot to tinkle in nor a window to throw it out! *

Chad is a squatter and a moocher! He s&m at D'Mansion and at his M-I-L and now at K'Mansion! Therefore, what has he to offer Gabriella the TOTAL PACKAGE!?

ANSWER:
                            He has nothing and I mean not.one.dang.thing. to offer.

Comment

Originally posted by Troy44 View Post
                              I think buried deep underneath all the hurt, anger, and resentment that Gabi is unfortunately let run her right now she still feels affection for Chad. But it's the affection and maybe even the kind of love you feel for a close friend. But I don't this she's in love with him. Nor do I think she wants him or is obsessed with him, . People really need to let a story that's been over for six years go. But as I said I think that right now that affection is buried underneath so much negative stuff right now I don't think Gabi can even feel it.
                              Troy, I think, you're on to how Gabriella feel. After all, they are HS friends and were deeply in love! Therefore, she might feel that he has betrayed her and she's unable to forgive him! He refused to listen, when he was asked about Abby's mental health and had he noticed signs of it returning! If he had paid an ounce of attention to her, none of what happened to Gabriella would have happened! Therefore, she's holding him, somewhat, responsible!

Which he is responsible and she should hold him responsible! She even asked him during his prison visit about Abby's mental health, bc her perjury testimony is why she was convicted She asking him, to please, go home and pay closer attention to her bc either she's a lying bytch or her mental health has returned! He was adamant and to the point of hostile towards her that there were nothing mentally wrong with her!

I will always believe and could be more reasons of why Gabriella is angry and hurt, C&A should have moved and quit their jobs, when Stefan exposed himself to her, when she was playing "good-cop" to protect Thomas' legacy! Not only would nothing have happened to Gabriella, there wouldn't have been alters and one named after Gabriella, Gabby who called herself Gabi Hernandez, until, Stefan forced her to face reality and now calls herself, Gabby with a Y! Gabby with a Y, while protecting Abby from going to prison bc if she went so would Gabby with a Y gave Stefan the murder evidences used by Abby to murder Andre who gave them to Vivian who either planted them in Ari's backpack or hired someone to do it!
                              While another alter perjury testimony had her convicted of 1st degree murder! Everything that happened to Gabriella mentally, physically and emotionally would have driven the sanest person insane!

As for Gabriella being "obsessed" or "in love with him" or wants to be his "mistress" or whatever...it's as you stated
                              People really need to let a story that's been over for six years go

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡