Ad Below Title

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPOILER! Week Of August 20th

I got this from SoapsSheKnows.com for the week of August 20th on Days Of Our Lives.
    On the 20th For the first time Adrienne comes face to face with Bonnie to confront her.
    On the 21st John and Marlena's wedding is threatened to be derailed following an an incident at John's bachelor party.Wanting forgiveness from Will Susan shows up his door.
    On the 22nd Learning that his daughter is living under the same roof as Ben makes Shawn mad.
    On the 23rd A miraculous breakthrough is experienced by Will.
    On the 24th The wedding turns into total chaos after a shocking twist occurs.

Sounds good

-----------------------------------------------

Comment

Just a guess, but I would bet money that the "shocking twist" will be that "Susan" is not who she claims to be!

Comment

These spoilers sound a lot better than the last two weeks have been some actual action.

Shawn actually caring about Claire color me surprised. Curious how he'll react to Ciara here.

Comment

• PennyB
          PennyB
          Aspiring soap scribe
          PennyB commented
          Editing a comment
          How many fathers would want their daughter living in the same condo with a man who killed at least 3 innocent people in cold blood??

• Elle23276
          Elle23276
          Board Regular
          Elle23276 commented
          Editing a comment
          What kind of a father would like his daughter living with an attempted murderer? That's what Tripp is. Most of Tripp's targets have been female--Kayla, Jenny, Hope. I still envision him, pillow in hand, intending to smother Kayla. And then having her in a chokehold, threatening to cut her throat with a scalpel. Attempted murder, sabotage, malicious intent, falsifying medical records, aggravated assault. Then he fooled around on his girlfriend. He does seem to lack moral fiber. His crimes were covered, though, weren't they? Same with Hope. And Rafe. Rafe's not really a legacy character though, so he must be protected by legacy through association.

Sounds like it's going to be a good week. I'm glad Adrienne gets her confrontation with Bonnie. It wouldn't be a Salem wedding without total chaos.

Comment

Is Susan Stacy or Eileen?

Comment

Originally posted by knotsfan View Post
            Just a guess, but I would bet money that the "shocking twist" will be that "Susan" is not who she claims to be!
            I read a rumor that for whatever reason Sami tries to shoot Kristen at John & Marlena's wedding and unintentionally shoots her mother and paralyzes her.

Comment

• Elle23276
              Elle23276
              Board Regular
              Elle23276 commented
              Editing a comment
              Oh no! Might be better than the who's the real daddy storyline they're subjecting us to for the last little while. Yeah, now I'm looking forward to it! Marlena's premonition was spot on.

Originally posted by TV Man View Post

I read a rumor that for whatever reason Sami tries to shoot Kristen at John & Marlena's wedding and unintentionally shoots her mother and paralyzes her.
            Who is Susan's mother?

Comment

Originally posted by magoo1000 View Post

Who is Susan's mother?
              Meaning Sami shoots Marlena.

These spoilers are very interesting! I'm very curious to see how Will reacts to seeing Susan again. That should be pretty intense.

Comment

This is going to be a great week. Cant wait!

Comment

Thanks for posting the daily s/l.

Comment

Originally posted by magoo1000 View Post
                    Is Susan Stacy or Eileen?
                    I hear it's Stacy ....wished that Days would have waited for Eileen. Or that Hattie would have shot her along with Bonnie.

Comment

Originally posted by TV Man View Post

what! I hear she shoots her..but she ends up PARALYZED! OMG NOOOO! Not my poor Marlena!

Comment

Thanks Aph.........................

Comment

Thanks for the spoilers . I guess this is the beginning of the Sami Brady hour. Sorry if I've offended any Sami fans but I have enjoyed the oxygen in the room while she's been gone

Comment

Google Matched Content

Collapse

Bottom of Page

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X